It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provocateurs Entrap Patsies as NATO War Council Plans Mass Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Provocateurs Entrap Patsies as NATO War Council Plans Mass Murder

theintelhub.com

On Saturday Chicago police arrested three patsies “accused of making Molotov cocktails” and who were “planning to attack President Barack Obama’s campaign headquarters, Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s home and other targets during this weekend’s NATO summit,” according to prosecutors.

“This is just propaganda to create a climate of fear,” said defense attorney Michael Duetsch. “We believe this is all a setup and entrapment to the highest degree.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here we go. As Luke Rudowski said in his interview question to the Chicago Chief Of Police. Will there be Provocateurs?

The Chief of Police couldn't say it but we know now that the answer is Yes. And here are the first of many Police Troublemakers!!

Those scum of the NWO will stop at nothing to get the excuse to bully, arrest and even shoot the protesters by creating all the trouble themselves. And the Scum sucking media hounds will make sure the sheeple believe them....

Makes me sick!!

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am surprised by the restraint I have seen on the news regarding the police. I was expecting them to be out there full-force with riot shields, helmets, batons, and black padded suits. All I have seen is cops in their regular uniforms trolling around on bicycles. Plucking a few bad apples from the tree, but not cutting down the tree.

McCarthy talks about police's NATO strategy

"I don't want to see tear gas deployed," he said. "We have changed our continuum. That is not going to be deployed without my direct order that we're deploying tear gas. I do not want to use less than lethal munitions, whatever that is, bean bags or anything like that. We have a goal that we are not going to disperse crowds. We're going to take people who are committing crimes out of those crowds. And we've train for that."

The police are actually taking a step-back on this one from what we have seen in other cities, but that is not enough? They are not letting a few knuckleheads ruin it for the rest of the protestors. What is wrong with that? Just more of the usual moans, groans, and complaints about the police. As for those arrested for allegedly having molotov cocktails? Lets wait until they get their day in court to decide who is right and who is wrong. Here is another person who was not so peaceful in their ways.

NATO protestor charged with assaulting police officer

Danny L. Johnson, 31, of Los Angeles, was ordered held today on $10,000 bond on charges of aggravated battery of a police officer, a felony, and obstruction of traffic, a misdemeanor.

During the immigration rally, Johnson was seen “jumping up and down,” yelling obscenities and obstructing traffic, Assistant State’s Attorney Lorraine Scaduto said.

When a Chicago police sergeant working a bicycle team told Johnson to move up the street, Johnson punched the sergeant in the chest, causing him to fall off his bike, Scaduto said.

Scaduto said Johnson is currently on probation in California for a misdemeanor conviction for remaining at the scene of a riot.

It looks like the attention-seekers, trouble-makers, and rabble-rousers are getting no play from the police? I don't have a problem with that? Perhaps, some do? I do have a problem with riot starters, vandals, and individuals who use these protests as a means to cause chaos at the expense of others like the peaceful protestors, city residents, and even the police. That is just me though.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
they must have media blackout set up cause where I am at its rather uneventful.
Maybe protesters were sacrificed a day early in true Maya custom.

Intelhub.com

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

According to one cop who has a blog www.secondcitycop.blogspot.com , they were not allowed to use their full gear & uniforms because the big-ups were afraid they would cause negative reactions out of protestors. This goes against what the actual cops think and many were pissed that they weren't being protected if something actually went down.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If anything "goes down" The poilce will be leading the charge with their agents in pain cothes.
the tactic has been amply iustrated in the last few civil disturbances,in which the protests were turned to near riots by these provocateurs from the police.
The people are wise to this tactic and if treid. the cops may be surprised to find nobody behind their thuggery, and they will be exposed and alone out there in front of the nation.
Like the dirty dealings to get Ron Paul off the GOP ticket,the exposure has sickened the many, giving the good doctor a better chance at finding enough votes in the convention........
Since the Montreal G 20, this easily spotted tactic by poilce to conjure up trouble which they then can bame on protestors and attack them supposedly to restore order.....has been used by many poice deptments ever since......
WE NEED TO REGAIN CONTROL OF OUR POLICE FORCES.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
If anything "goes down" The poilce will be leading the charge with their agents in pain cothes.
the tactic has been amply iustrated in the last few civil disturbances,in which the protests were turned to near riots by these provocateurs from the police.
The people are wise to this tactic and if treid. the cops may be surprised to find nobody behind their thuggery, and they will be exposed and alone out there in front of the nation.
Like the dirty dealings to get Ron Paul off the GOP ticket,the exposure has sickened the many, giving the good doctor a better chance at finding enough votes in the convention........
Since the Montreal G 20, this easily spotted tactic by poilce to conjure up trouble which they then can bame on protestors and attack them supposedly to restore order.....has been used by many poice deptments ever since......
WE NEED TO REGAIN CONTROL OF OUR POLICE FORCES.....

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

We also find them more same at: Police sergeant interview questions

top topics

join