It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Police Want Us To Present False Flag Terror Evidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Take a look at comments like those under these videos. Also look at the channel comments.

They aren't removing those comments. They're allowing us our freedom of speech. My freedom of speech is backed up by having a False Flag Terrorist as a close family member. I know how crooked and incompetent the False Flag Terror Mob are. Everything they do goes wrong but they still manage to scrape some benefit out of it.

All of you can post comments on the police youtube channels. I ask that you refrain from posting information they could pick up with a two minute internet search. Avoid simply plugging the well know truth organisations, they know about those. Give short, concise messages relating to evidence.

The police who know about False Flag Terror can't speak out without running full pelt into the brick wall I call the 9/11 Lie Factory. It's up to us to say what has to be said.

The 'War on Terror' is a fraud.

False Flag Terror scares politicians into passing fraudulent 'anti-terror' statutes.

Police are then expected to enforce these fraudulent statutes which are just a little bit resented by an increasingly angry population.

We have just experienced a comedy act called the Winsor Report. It was intended to bring in the police state. It suggested direct entry to senior ranks. That would mean spooks in control within months. Much policing would be privatised. Yesterday, while promoting the ANTIWINSORNETWORK antiwinsornetwork.wordpress.com..., I met a disgruntled war veteran who was visibly angered by my ANTI WINSOR sign. He wants to be part of the private police. I said, "It would be controlled by spooks and you would be dragging people out of their beds in the middle of the night and killing them". He said, "Good. I need a job".

Joe Vialls statement about the wars being training for private police to oppress their own people seems to be accurate.

The whole False Flag Terror scam was aimed at controlling us. It's time for activists to work with police bringing war criminals to justice.

We can start this process by putting evidence on police youtube channels.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I met a disgruntled war veteran who was visibly angered by my ANTI WINSOR sign. He wants to be part of the private police. I said, "It would be controlled by spooks and you would be dragging people out of their beds in the middle of the night and killing them". He said, "Good. I need a job".

The guy needs a job? Sounds like he needs a padded cell to me.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Exactly. And that's an example of someone who expects to get a job in the new private police.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What private police? Maybe its just me, but I dont quite get what you are trying to say with the thread.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the UK already pretty much a Police State? What with all the CCTV and laws preventing private weapons ownership?

I think that you guys are already there and since the populace has rolled over, the Pols will just keep taking more.

I truly feel bad for you all.

Hell, I feel bad for us here in the US as we seem to be following in your footsteps.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Thank you for asking what private police.
This is being done by stealth, that's why you have to ask.

A report was written by a lawyer with a Diploma in Petroleum Law, an economist with World bank and IMF connections and an ex-Chief Constable who earned a vote of no confidence in 2001. It has been found to be fraudulent, interview notes were forged. The smokescreen is a generous all round padding of references to pay, pensions, job security etc. This enabled the media to spin it as a pay related issue. Behind the smokescreen you find the recommendations to allow direct entry to senior ranks. Obviously no intelligence agency would want to miss the opportunity to take control. So we'd have a spook controlled agency using private security companies to enforce whatever ridiculous statutes they wanted to try.

The Winsor Report was designed to build a police state. 32,000 police marched against it. Media reported the motives as self interest. It's much more than that. A growing number of people are opposing the Winsor Report. A quick search will get the details of the report in short fact sheets. It will probably be the top result if you search Winsor Report.

The intended future police of Britain were the private police.

This shall not come to pass. ANTI WINSOR!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Kester

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the UK already pretty much a Police State? What with all the CCTV and laws preventing private weapons ownership?

I think that you guys are already there and since the populace has rolled over, the Pols will just keep taking more.

Hell, I feel bad for us here in the US as we seem to be following in your footsteps.

Well, yes I will correct you. The U.K. isn't a police state. We have the office of Constable and that prevents political power controlling our lives. The Winsor Report threatens the office of Constable. Activists have to see the big fight of the moment is to preserve the office of Constable.

The CCTV is largely useless. It's a huge industry with many spinoffs. Lots of cameras means lots of profit for many people. It doesn't mean the same number of spies are actually watching anything.

It's only handguns that were banned following the False Flag Gun Control Dunblane Atrocity.www.dunblaneexposed.info...< br /> Shotguns are common, many people have rifles. We have a good relationship generally with police and military. I think we can count on most of the guns in the country being in good hands.

This isn't a police state but the Winsor Report suggested it should be.

It's easy to point at all those shifty looking coppers marching through London on the 10th of May and believe the media when they tell you they're all just worried about their pensions and their golf club membership.

If you look a bit closer you find they're starting to open up about the really tough parts of the job. They see the danger of the police state and they're trying to find a balance. There isn't a chance of a police state succeeding here. It would be a dreadful, hopeless way to go as a private policy enforcer against the impossible odds this land presents. The Constables know that. They certainly don't want to be part of that.

People like the disgruntled and untrusting war veteran I met yesterday actually look forward to becoming private police. He was too far removed from reality to see that the odds would be impossible.

We're going to sort this out as peacefully as we can. Police and activists are uniting to bring war criminals to justice. The people who conned that man into going to war in the first place have to answer for what they've done.

Presenting evidence on youtube helps this process.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Kester because: o

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the UK already pretty much a Police State?

You're wrong.
No it isn't, far from it.

Yes, there are major issues, one of which is the attempted erosion of our civil liberties, but we are hardly a police state.

Contrary to what some may have you believe we still have a certain amount of freedom of speech, pretty much the same as most European countries and the USA.

How long this continues is another debate altogether.

Yes, we have to increase awareness of the threat to our freedoms and resist all attempts to limit them - in fact I personally would advocate that we seek more freedom - but suggesting we are a police state is gross exaggeration and panic-mongering.

What with all the CCTV

The vast majority of which are privately owned and used as surveillance on properties.
Yes, they are an intrusion, but again, not to the extent that some would have you believe.

and laws preventing private weapons ownership?

We have gun controls not gun prohibition.

Anyone who legitamately wants a shotgun etc for game shooting, sport etc is entitled to do so as long as certain criteria are met.

That's how the vast majority of Brits want it, we don't want any relaxation on our gun control laws.

If you want to keep your Second Amendment so be it, that's your business and nothing to do with anyone else, but we neither need nor want something similar.

I think even some basic research would show you that there is far more resistance to repressive legislation here in the UK than there ever has been in the USA.....you haven't rolled over in the USA because you've always been laid out on your back!

Feel free, but I think your time and concern would be better spent looking at the failings of your own society rather than believing all the nonsense about other countries and their problems.

Don't feel bad, feel angry and do something if you feel that strongly about it.
edit on 20/5/12 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What private police? Maybe its just me, but I dont quite get what you are trying to say with the thread.

It is about closing police departments and sub contracting the police job out to private companies. A private company that is in it for profit where right and wrong no long mater. It is like handing over the job of police to Walmart. Would you want Walmart telling you what you can and can not do? Would you want some one like that being able to shoot and kill you at will for little or no reason? It would be no better that 3rd world country warlords.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I find the prospect of outsourcing policing to private companies particularly concerning, however, I'm sure that such a move would require parliamentary consent and as mistrusting that I am of our politicians, of all political persuassions, I'm not sure such a Bill would pass through Parliament.

And I'd like to think that the public outcry that would result from the resulting debate and publicity that any such attempt would be unsuccesful.....but nothing really surprises me nowadays.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

...public outcry...

This is what I'm encouraging.

A lot of preparation has gone into this attempted police state takeover. They have successfully kept the essential details out of the public eye and misrepresented the police view. Various actions have been taken to lower police morale and destroy much public trust. Now we have to raise morale, (21st May is Tell A Cop A Joke Day), and bring them back into the fold.

The public have to be educated to create the outcry. That is going to take some effort.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

You seem to be a stout defender of our police.

Whilst I recognise that they are a basic necessity and the vast majority of police officers are well intentioned and ordinary people, I'm afraid to say they get little sympathy from me.

Senior police officers are no better than career minded politicians and are entangled in the dealings and manipulations of the elite.
They have also come to believe they are not only law enforcers but that they also have an important say in determining law making and policy.

Local police forces have become alienated from the majority of society by enforcing draconian and repressive laws, heavy handed policing of legitimate protest, involvement in deliberate provocation of protesters, displaying bias and support for certain groups and pandering to the PC brigade.

The ordinary PC Plod has lost the trust and faith of the British public who view them as nothing more than political tools.

Of course the truth is far more complicated than what I have mentioned.
There are many contributory factors into how and why things are how they are.

And I deliberately gave a one sided view to hopefully get my point of view across.

The police are really wanting the British people to support them at present as they come under threat of cuts etc yet they have consistently turned their back on the British public.
Their handling of the riots in London last year can only be described as negligent and incompetent at best and possibly criminal.

I have had many dealings with police over the years, for various reasons, and I know that the vast majority of them are decent, hard working people with the same cares and concerns as the rest of us - perhaps they would get more sympathy if they showed a bit more support ot at least some empathy with the British public in these difficult times.

Sorry for the rant.

On a slightly different tack; I appreciate the attention you have brought to The Windsor Report, I for one was certainly unaware of the full ramifications of the recommendations etc.
It is indeed worrying to say the least.

Just a shame the police have painted themselves into a bit of a corner.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Painted themselves into a corner indeed.
Bit by bit they were encouraged to depart from what we wanted.

I spent days explaining Lawful Rebellion to students during their time in the spotlight. I made many comments along the lines of, "Statutes only apply with consent. Police are traitors who enforce statutes in exchange for fiat currency. Frequently they use unlawful violence. These crimes are being documented for future action."
From adviser to thousands to simply, Lawfully, disobey.
To stout defender. I am a defender of the office of Constable. That certainly isn't the same thing as defending mad, pig bastards who unfortunately occupy the same planet.

The intended private police would be ten times worse than what we have now. What we have now isn't good enough. To improve matters I say we listen to them now and force them to honour their oath.

Presenting evidence relating to False Flag Terror is a big part of that. Any professional investigator who goes along with the fraud is a traitor or a dangerous idiot. There is no shortage of evidence proving spook terror has been used to excuse statutes designed for control of the general population. It's up to us to put that evidence in key places so we can laugh at anyone who tries the 'papers please' game.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Kester

The ordinary PC Plod has lost the trust and faith of the British public who view them as nothing more than political tools.

You shouldn't pose as a spokesman for the "British public". Have you polled the "British public" ?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

My trust was at least partly reawakened recently by a middle-aged policewoman out on her own in the early hours dealing with a potentially life threatening situation. Flag and star for her.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

The intended private police would be ten times worse than what we have now. What we have now isn't good enough. To improve matters I say we listen to them now and force them to honour their oath.

Most definately.

I am almost certain that to empower a private company to police the country and act as law enforcement officers would require parliaments consent which requires debate and vote on an Act Of Parliament.
That would be most interesting and I think would cause quite a stir both inside and outside parliament.

I could easily be wrong though, I'm no constitutional expert by any stretch of the imagination.
Perhaps a more legal minded or informed member could advise on that.

As with many things here in the UK I think we need to re-evaluate the role of our police and implement a system that firmly sets out that role, gives the police everything they need to fulfill that role and also offers accountability.

reply to post by Alfie1

You shouldn't pose as a spokesman for the "British public". Have you polled the "British public"

I have no intention of a being a 'spokesman for the British public' I assure you, I speak as I find and with sincerity.
My opinion is based on my dealings and interactions with people throughout the length of breadth of the UK.

On a subject like this it is almost impossible not to give personal opinion, but that opinion is grounded in reasoned thought and not merely plucked put of thin air or reliant on MSM.

I'd be most interested to know what your considered opinion is on the subject.

I'm most grateful to the OP for highlighting this; I may not agree with some of what he has said but he has certainly given me much to ponder on.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Thanks for the lesson. It's been twenty years since I've been to the auld sod (Scotland). I want to return again someday as I had a great time getting to reacquaint with family that I had never seen.

I know not believe everything that I read on the interwebs, but much of the info I run across is pretty consistent about the UK Govt overstepping their boundaries.

Thank you for realizing that I wasn't provoking you, just trying to learn.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I want to thank you and Kester for helping to educate me today.

As for the laid on our back comment I snorted cooffee through my nose (OUCH!) as I feel that there are many here in the US who fit that description to a T.

But there are those of us who do fight the system within the legal limits and try to roll back the tides.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
....much of the info I run across is pretty consistent about the UK Govt overstepping their boundaries.

Most of them don't know what a boundary is.

Attempting to introduce a band of mercenaries by stealth crosses a boundary they will regret not recognising.

new topics

top topics

join