It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by YellowRoseTx51
reply to post by Olivet

On May 20th/21st 2012 (21st in France), benevolent extraterrestrials are going to abduct two people in France and transfer their souls in two upgraded new bodies (bodies of light) to resurrect them in two worldwide known figures in England. They will be the “children of Quetzalcoatl” to lead humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion.

This is NOT a good thing. The psychological trick is the same trick used by pedophiles--child lures--and by Sociopaths. You are dealing with the Reptile Brain. This is the reason the serpent races were called the 'master liars'.

"Benevolent" people do NOT ABDUCT. Ever. Think about it. It is a violation of the Law of Free Will and it Violates the Law that contact may only be made with the Subconscious Knock. Remember--they were called 'Fallen' because they violated that law and had personal contact with the populations.

"Benevolent" people do NOT arbitrarily transfer innocent abduction victims soul/life force into another vehicle/body nor do they violate the 'Death Law' in this place and 'resurrect' -- REANIMATE--bodies. It violates the Death law (which Inanna forced on us here), it violates the First law "first do no Harm".

"Quetzalcoatl" is Enki's South American Name. This is the first born son of (egyptian) SET who invaded Eden and with whom man is at War with. His other names are "Satan", "Poseidon";In hebrew its "Yahweh", in english "Amen", and in egyptian its "Amun" the carrion eater and "Lord of Flies", just to name a few. This is NOT YOUR FRIEND. The Reptile races EAT mammals and have made us a food source and that is why we are getting free of them finally. This is an attempt to keep enough humans to restart a "herd of beef" as their food source.

I see you don't know what you are talking about. You just speculate way too much. The process of abduction is very close to the one of a dream. Your higher self is very different from you down here. You don't have the same needs or desires up there, until you discover yourself without fear. It takes years of meditations without any beliefs systems screening your perceptions, like the real role and place of your physical body. It's a tool, not the purpose of life. When you really think about the number of bodies you already weared in different incarnations, you start to comprehend its right and fugitive place in the order of the universe.

Start to study the fractal time and its implications.

What you do here is to repeat stupid beliefs. The more you repeat them, the more you close the door to out there. Open your mind in order to disconnect yourself to your thoughts and fears.

As a matter of fact, the serpent was the symbol of the Kundalini, the connection between the different realms of the reality. The feathers were the symbol of what flies. So, Quetzalcoatl is the symbol of higher beings.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by Olivet

reply to post by Olivet

Why do I get the feeling that you are "improvising" now?

Because you don't know me, neither my experiences.

Thing I don't get is if I KNEW these were the last few hours/minutes I had on this Earth in my present body, I

sure as hell wouldn't be posting on an internet forum.

Yet here you are.

Nothing else in this version of your life you would rather do in your last moments?
edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: format prob

Because the experience would be new for you. I have been waiting so many times, thinking it was the right time, the last moments, that I discovered that the right behavior is to help others until the last minutes.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

On May 20th/21st 2012 (21st in France), benevolent extraterrestrials are going to abduct two people in France and transfer their souls in two upgraded new bodies (bodies of light) to resurrect them in two worldwide known figures in England. They will be the “children of Quetzalcoatl” to lead humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion.

More Leaders Great! Why is it we need leaders for anything?

People need to lead themselves, this way we don't need any leaders and what is left is people that can manage themselves.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Why is it we need leaders for anything?

People need to lead themselves, this way we don't need any leaders and what is left is people that can manage themselves.

This is precisely the purpose of this mission. But ask around you who is able to manage him/herself? You'll be surprised. Free will, I mean the real one, is frightening for most of the people because it implies a vast knowledge of the environment, laws of nature and oneself. Why do we know so few about the death state which is not real death of the soul? Most of the people live in a survival mode. They must be freed from their own fears first to know where and how to go, and what/who new to discover.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Why do I get the feeling that you are "improvising" now?

Because you don't know me, neither my experiences.

Thing I don't get is if I KNEW these were the last few hours/minutes I had on this Earth in my present body, I

sure as hell wouldn't be posting on an internet forum.

Yet here you are.

Nothing else in this version of your life you would rather do in your last moments?
edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: format prob

Because the experience would be new for you. I have been waiting so many times, thinking it was the right time, the last moments, that I discovered that the right behavior is to help others until the last minutes.

ahhhhh and there we have it!! It'll turn out to be a "dry run" no doubt and you'll have to set a new date

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What did you do for a living before giving it all up for this "assignment"? Do you actually have family, i.e., wife, children? Do they know what you are going through right now? Have you warned them as well? How do they feel about it?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I have been waiting so many times, thinking it was the right time, the last moments, that I discovered that the right behavior is to help others until the last minutes.
Wait.

How is you telling us what you Think you will be doing in the future helping others?

This whole thread has been focused on YOU.

edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
What did you do for a living before giving it all up for this "assignment"? Do you actually have family, i.e., wife, children? Do they know what you are going through right now? Have you warned them as well? How do they feel about it?

My family knows all of that, hence the distance between us. I used to work in the aviation. Master level in Economic Science + Ex-pilot of jets.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
OP, does "Umbra" mean anything to you? How about a series of online Numbers Stations? Because all of this sounds an awful lot like something else.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Hyaena because: Forgot a word.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

I have been waiting so many times, thinking it was the right time, the last moments, that I discovered that the right behavior is to help others until the last minutes.
Wait.

How is you telling us what you Think you will be doing in the future helping others?

This whole thread has been focused on YOU.

edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

No, it is "you" (as readers) that wanted to know me better in order to credit or discredit me. What I do understand. I would have done the same thing. The main questions were about my credibility to better infer the contain of the claim regarding ETs and End Times. Don't focus on me, just wait for the events to come. What you will remember, I hope, is that it was a conscious process of being "upgraded", just few weeks/months before others.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyaena
OP, does "Umbra" mean anything to you? How about a series of online Numbers Stations? Because all of this sounds an awful lot like something else.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Hyaena because: Forgot a word.

I don't know what you are talking about. Sorry.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid

Exactly!

What??...very, very confusing

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You're still here, dude?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Olivet

You're still here, dude?

Just leaving now. It was a real pleasure to stay for a while with you here. Take care.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

7) They are a lot of dangers coming for us (the two of us). That's why I am forced to be so vague. Many propheties talk about us.

8) A lot of people will be involved in future raptures in the coming months. Evrevybody will to have a choice between the old dying humanity and the new one.

9) 2012 is really the starting point of the Apocalypse / Revelation. Many will suffer because their beliefs will be proven wrong, especially the religious, the military, the scientists, the politics and the bankers.

10) New technologies will be introduced and showed.

11) Big UFOs demonstrations will occur in 2012, and the coming years. Some people will be asked to board the ships, if they want to.

I am not sure there's going to be only 2 people. I think we will be more than that in different parts of the world. But I don't know yet the full agenda for the others.

I said "many will suffer because their beliefs will be proven wrong". I didn't say everyone in all the categories I stated, but especially among those categories.

The "excessive security" for the Olympics is not that excessive when you think about the risks for an event which will attract 4 billion viewers. If someone wants to send a message, that's the perfect moment to be heard and seen. The two people I am talking about are not in the mind of the people responsible for the Olympics security. They surely won't get back to France. Very few will be THAT British and universal in the same time.

Sooner or later, this info will be broadcast, not necesseraly on the D-Day. Investigations always take time.

All will start as if there was nothing special in the air. Then, suddenly, in few days/weeks, almost everything will be disclosed and the domino effect will take place. Did you notice that the largest part of the crop circles in the world are in GB? I assure you there is a reason for that. This is the place to start with the new era.

At a certain point in time, these two people will become the two witnesses you seem to talk about. But we have time before this happens.

There are so many people believing into the coming of the antichrist, aka Prince William (he won't be the AC but the Great Monarch of the propheties coming BEFORE the AC), that I had to correct the fear behind this false meme.

It sure will have a big financial collapse coming. Security forces will be used to counter any riot.

We have put all our efforts, time, money, career, family into the quest for the next chapter of humanity since 10 years. We gave up EVERYTHING for this pursuit.

The names of the two people we will become will only give you more occasions to laugh at us. In addition, you would fight them instead of supporting them since you don't know us. The unknown is always suspiscious and dangerous for laymen.

I know what our experience is made of, how vivid were the contacts, how meaningful were their inputs thanks to numerous visions that came true. We don't need to call any suicide hotline since we already experienced death. The key is the patience and the faith in the purpose of all of it. There is no ego involved since we will be someone else. Only the true innerself counts.

I'm sorry my friend, but the two witnesses have already been killed.

I don't disagree with public alien visitation or disclosure in 2012 or in the near future (perhaps a few years from now), but I'm certain our governments, or key people, will be against them and try to fight them in a futile effort.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Olivet,

First thanks for the post, I don't know If you are yet gone or not, if it's true or not, but If it's the case, you have keep your position, and give us a lot to think about.
I've quickly look at your pictures, (I want to examin them closer), but I can say bravo for the effort to create a 'temporal line', with all your dream and visions. By experience, I can say it's it's really hard to make a red-line with our personnal dream, that mean a lot for use, and are more occult fort the other.. I liked the corridor of time with the doors, it's the most kicking image for me. A lot of date, the number 7... I guess that such an accumulation of informations, collected by you for years, is a bit indigest for us.

Quoi qu'il en soit je te souhaite bonne chance à toi et ton ami. Si les choses commencent maintenant ( je ne suis sûre de rien, mais bon... c'est ce sentiment tiraillant et constant en moi qui me dit qu'il se passera quelque chose + mes propres rêves), et bien tu as la chance d'y accéder un peu plus tôt ! En quelque sorte tu ouvres la voie ?
Observe bien les étoiles pour moi, et salues bien les aliens de ma part : )

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So um after you switch bodies who's social security number you going to use? I only ask because if you use the new bodies SS# then wouldn't that still be considered fraud? Additionally, what happens to the other dude? Does he get stuck in your old body? If so, were you thoughtful enough to leave it in good working order? Would you classify it as Mint, New, Fair or Poor? Do you offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee? Also, be sure to wear clear undies, I would hate to transfer into a dirt pair, especially if there not mine. And I shall pray you are also transferred into a fresh pair as well.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
this is a trippy thread
edit on 21-5-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

dont forget to pack clean underwear

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

would these to abductees be the two olive trees, the two lamps, or witnesses described in Revelations. Will you truly breathe fire? this doesn't seem like a serious question but is.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join