It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by Olivet

you apparently did not give up everything as you still have a computer and still posting even on the 21st of May. When are they going to actually pick you up ? Are they waiting for the big event ? Are they waiting for you to ascend to a higher state and you failed or something...I mean you are still here and have not disappeared yet

I just wrote page 5:

posted on 21-5-2012 @ 07:25 AM
Still here for few hours. Just time enough to tell you two or three things.

The very few things we have left should be boarded too, including this computer. I understand their timing. Tactical intel. Like you said, not disappeared YET.

Thank goodness, you'll still have your computer!!!
Hey, wait a minute... they can transform your very being and introduce technology never even imagined, but they still need to take your laptop with them?

They don't need my laptop. I need it to avoid people to look for confidential intel in it after we leave.

Then why all the extra baggage, just take the hard drive... or use that new, un-before-seen technology to wipe it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

you mention December 31 being the "end of this life".

Then you speak of a date NEXT year.

All the while speaking of changing bodies later today.

But there are 2x7 days between the new body (the day after tomorrow) and June 4th, the date said to be the arrival date.

What will you be doing for those two weeks?

Vacationing?

I prefer to vacation in the Dominican Republic, you should consider going there.

edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just recieved a message!!!

this is the great and powerful alien armada. due to the inability to keep a secret, Olivet pants on fire will no longer be picked up. We have made a new choice who is better able to remain silent when we tell them to. please inform olivet that his portion of the mission has been cancelled and his memory of any contact with us will be deleted after the reciept of this message

awww man, sorry dewd, bummer

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by Olivet

People like you with rhetoric like this(very colorfull) come and go it seems like everyday now. I just have one question that I keep asking but no one will answer, what do you do when your prediction pass's and nothing happens,what do you morf into to deal with making such a fool of your self?

No insult intended, you just seem to belive in this stuff so much I can't help but wonder how you deal with nothing ever happening day after day, year after year, event after event.

I don't need anybody to believe me at all. I gave enough clues here to let you check my claims in order for you to be prepared. Don't worry, we have been checking their materials so many times that, like I said in my first message, I am enough confident with what they conveyed. Believe me, we tought more than once we were at the right moment. But now, we have enough precise descriptions of the event to be confident. They never lie. They just gave us pieces of infos to maintain our moral while waiting for them. All is about patience. They are very compassionate.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus
Olivet – whether or not what you describe is a possibility to members of ATS, it’s not that farfetched an idea to countless others. Many strange things have been written on this site, as well as comparable websites. Fact is stranger than fiction, and unproven events yet to be realized are well … just that. Whether it can be proven or not and whether “we” believe it or not, what “you” sincerely believe is very genuine and that is really all that matters. My desire is that your journey or crossing and the duties you chose to undertake can be accomplished with the least amount of difficulty. I only wish you love and joy and bliss and if you “two” do return to assist humanity in ascending, then I wish us all well.

peace

Thanks Gutterpus! Love to you too.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Just recieved a message!!!

this is the great and powerful alien armada. due to the inability to keep a secret, Olivet pants on fire will no longer be picked up. We have made a new choice who is better able to remain silent when we tell them to. please inform olivet that his portion of the mission has been cancelled and his memory of any contact with us will be deleted after the reciept of this message

awww man, sorry dewd, bummer

Funny, indeed.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Good luck and thank you!

If you need anything we are here for you.
edit on 21-5-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Check who he or she befriended here to learn posting, interesting?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

you mention December 31 being the "end of this life".

Then you speak of a date NEXT year.

All the while speaking of changing bodies later today.

But there are 2x7 days between the new body (the day after tomorrow) and June 4th, the date said to be the arrival date.

What will you be doing for those two weeks?

Vacationing?

I prefer to vacation in the Dominican Republic, you should consider going there.

edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

December 31st is a metaphor for tomorrow. We will stay on board during the two coming weeks, I guess. So many things to learn and to be adapted for.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Why do I get the feeling that you are "improvising" now?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway

Check who he or she befriended here to learn posting, interesting?

Has only posted to two threads and was contentious from the very beginning (the 18, Friday) and changed threads to this one yesterday (the 20th). No trail, just jumped right in and made a post as a response that is identical to the one he started this thread with (cross-posting even).
Absolutely someone who has been here before and using a different account that's "disposable"

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Why would I give details about what the "future us" will do, show or say, if I don't want you to be sure about our future-ex identities?

Then what exactly is the whole point of your starting this thread?

The whole point of my thread is to prep for the coming months which will rock so much. Be prepared for future raptures and change of bodies. We are not what we believe we are. At least, we are not forced to stay what we are. There is a better humanity in us they want to enhance. Of course, there is a selection, but it is because we love our freedom of choice. The free will is a key word. But you must know what you want to do with it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

go to profile and see who he she made friends

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The whole point of my thread is to prep for the coming months which will rock so much. Be prepared

...ok then.

Rock on.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Because you don't know me, neither my experiences.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway

go to profile and see who he she made friends

Did, none listed

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Is this one of those "if i was smart enough to read the signs i would know that it is the end of the world and i will die on x/x/xxxx"
edit on 21-5-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Because you don't know me, neither my experiences.

Thing I don't get is if I KNEW these were the last few hours/minutes I had on this Earth in my present body, I

sure as hell wouldn't be posting on an internet forum.

Yet here you are.

Nothing else in this version of your life you would rather do in your last moments?
edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: format prob

link   
Hi Olivet...
Interesting...
May I, some questions:

Last day... Wouldn't it be nicer to wait with a nice stroll and a good meal? Than in front of the laptop answering to ATS, that is...
Will you have wi-fi up there? Just to see if you'll keep communicating...
Happen to know what happened to that NKorean rocket-missile?...

Just curious... :-)

link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by Olivet

Is this one of those "if i was smart enough to read the signs i would know that it is the end of the world and i will die on x/x/xxxx"
edit on 21-5-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

Pretty much ... look away from the signs, look away.... save yourselves!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join