It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 7
25
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 




I saw the death of one of the Bee Gees (Robin Gibbs) who was supposed to disappear just before we leave.
...




We gave up a lot of money and interesting and lucrative jobs to stay on this road


If there is any surplus left, I will be glad to help you and take the rest.



On April 21st, 2012, we received "You leave December 31", meaning the last day of this present life. It happens that between that date and tomorrow there are 31 days.
What does December 31st have to do with 31 days between April 21 and today?



We suffered for you (but I would understand if you don't care), to prepare the next chapter of humanity, disclose the truth and free the enslaved, as far as they could accept it. Then, see you all soon.
But very conveniently you won't tell who you and your friend will be incarnated as next in England.






posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
meh, the poster joined on 5/18, has around 40 some posts and already imbedding, editing, all that stuff...I've been here for two weeks and still learning as I go (not terribly different from other message boards I've used through the years, but still has its own idiosyncracies that have to be learned) so my theory is:
It's a long time member who decided to create a new account, work their way up to the 20 posts, start a thread, post all the stuff and plans to "disappear" by not using the additional new account and is probably using their actual account to monitor the thread and even posting here with everybody else.
People used to do that on AOL message boards years ago all the time.
Maybe right, maybe wrong, but that's my opinion on it.
Until I see these amazing light beings that he/she has supposedly morphed into, I'm not going to buy it.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 




It's a long time member who decided to create a new account, work their way up to the 20 posts, start a thread, post all the stuff and plans to "disappear" by not using the additional new account and is probably using their actual account to monitor the thread and even posting here with everybody else.


I have been thinking someone who may have been banned already multiple time under as many past accounts.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by Olivet
 


you apparently did not give up everything as you still have a computer and still posting even on the 21st of May. When are they going to actually pick you up ? Are they waiting for the big event ? Are they waiting for you to ascend to a higher state and you failed or something...I mean you are still here and have not disappeared yet


I just wrote page 5:

posted on 21-5-2012 @ 07:25 AM
Still here for few hours. Just time enough to tell you two or three things.

The very few things we have left should be boarded too, including this computer. I understand their timing. Tactical intel. Like you said, not disappeared YET.


Thank goodness, you'll still have your computer!!!
Hey, wait a minute... they can transform your very being and introduce technology never even imagined, but they still need to take your laptop with them?




posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
reply to post by majesticgent
 


Remember. Many visions and dreams are symbolic. A bus is not a real bus, but a ship. ETs "talked" (by telepathy) to us part in French, part in English, sometimes in the same sentence. All of this has a specific meaning in the planned events when you analyze the words in French and those in English. The French President will stay what / who he is. It's the timing of his election that matters. When we receive the info, he wasn't even candidate in his own political party. But he was named by his capital letters.


He was 'named' because he is already known to be an infiltrator. What the El and Anunnaki..the two offspring branches of SET who are at war with each other...are doing is called by their religious propaganda 'Walk-Ins'. This is when they KILL the personality that was in that vehicle/body and this allows them to possess the vehicle with full access to all personality and memories of the individual they killed. "Nephilheim" means "Reanimated Body" and that is why the greeks were so horrified by this.

One of the main things they were doing is committing horrific crimes...not the usual theft for survival, etc., but as reptile brain driven entities they sink to deeply depraved behaviors that most mankind recognizes as 'insanely evil'. So in their propaganda, they would tell you how "Bad Man is" (placing blame away from the Reptile races) and then they would possess these vehicles and commit these horrific crimes to prove to you--who can only see the vehicle not the lifeforce driving it--that 'humanity' is evil.

Quite alot has come up recently about this new president. He is known as one of the infiltrators and he is known as being involved in the plots to kill off the populations. Their plans are to rule earth and all its natural resources including culling their food source, humanity. Few remember history, but I remember the history of the Hurricane in Galveston and its aftermath--few people understand that it was normal to have these bodies everywhere after something like that. No one has notice how many are going missing. The last hurricanes were supposedly thousands are missing..and tsunamis...have no bodies. It is not true that they sink, they FLOAT for many many hours before sinking. The population count in America was 350 million. I had to look up the 'national debt clock' recently and the population count is now at 311 million. That is 49 million people gone. Chicago is not the only place which is now showing a NEGATIVE 12% Population Count. 12% of their population is GONE.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51
 

...


You talk as if you know all about what the OP is talking about?

You another person who has similar "experiences" and "save the world" missions?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I have been thinking someone who may have been banned already multiple time under as many past accounts.


I hear ya. I'm still learning the ropes 2 weeks and 500 posts later. That one jumped in and knew how to post, the personality of the board (that I'm still figuring out) and everything else. It's definitely someone who has been here before and gone through the "learning curve".



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i havent read all te replys(yet) but has this guy/woman been abducted or whatever yet lol



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51
 

...


You talk as if you know all about what the OP is talking about?

You another person who has similar "experiences" and "save the world" missions?


lmao,
I have experience in hieroglyphs and history. What they have been feeding people is books that have been altered--for more than 100 years as a matter of fact. In fact the books that were available and in libraries as late as 1970 are now completely removed! They have altered definitions and our history, literally...leaving the entire population without real science and history to be able to decern with whom they are having 'contact' with. They have mixed Esoteric Law up with "Religions". Esoteric laws are the laws of physics, Light and Energy ...that govern the Existence. They have handicapped these people for the purpose of committing a crime.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51
 


ok...

Sorry but I can't see the connection in your two above posts to the thread, then.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
i havent read all te replys(yet) but has this guy/woman been abducted or whatever yet lol

Nah, but sticking with us right up to the last minute since the world revolves around internet message boards



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
i havent read all te replys(yet) but has this guy/woman been abducted or whatever yet lol


We already know what it is to be on board a ship. We know the process of being "abducted", but not being in a new "body of light". That's the upper phase of evolution.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I have been thinking someone who may have been banned already multiple time under as many past accounts.


I hear ya. I'm still learning the ropes 2 weeks and 500 posts later. That one jumped in and knew how to post, the personality of the board (that I'm still figuring out) and everything else. It's definitely someone who has been here before and gone through the "learning curve".


You speculate. It's the first time I come here on ATS.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by haven123
i havent read all te replys(yet) but has this guy/woman been abducted or whatever yet lol


We already know what it is to be on board a ship. We know the process of being "abducted", but not being in a new "body of light". That's the upper phase of evolution.


As far as the "body of light", are you absolutely sure they aren't just setting you up for a good "pig roast" where the main course is "long pig" and it's their annual luau or something?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by haven123
i havent read all te replys(yet) but has this guy/woman been abducted or whatever yet lol


We already know what it is to be on board a ship. We know the process of being "abducted", but not being in a new "body of light". That's the upper phase of evolution.


So which is it?

A "body of light", or new corporal bodies that will move to live in England and be known worldwide?
edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: sp



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I have been thinking someone who may have been banned already multiple time under as many past accounts.


I hear ya. I'm still learning the ropes 2 weeks and 500 posts later. That one jumped in and knew how to post, the personality of the board (that I'm still figuring out) and everything else. It's definitely someone who has been here before and gone through the "learning curve".


You speculate. It's the first time I come here on ATS.


Wow, and you already know to call it "ATS" where most of us newfolk write out AboveTopSecret since we aren't familiar with the vernacular yet after so few days and so few posts ....



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by YellowRoseTx51

Originally posted by Olivet
reply to post by majesticgent
 


Remember. Many visions and dreams are symbolic. A bus is not a real bus, but a ship. ETs "talked" (by telepathy) to us part in French, part in English, sometimes in the same sentence. All of this has a specific meaning in the planned events when you analyze the words in French and those in English. The French President will stay what / who he is. It's the timing of his election that matters. When we receive the info, he wasn't even candidate in his own political party. But he was named by his capital letters.


He was 'named' because he is already known to be an infiltrator. What the El and Anunnaki..the two offspring branches of SET who are at war with each other...are doing is called by their religious propaganda 'Walk-Ins'. This is when they KILL the personality that was in that vehicle/body and this allows them to possess the vehicle with full access to all personality and memories of the individual they killed. "Nephilheim" means "Reanimated Body" and that is why the greeks were so horrified by this.

One of the main things they were doing is committing horrific crimes...not the usual theft for survival, etc., but as reptile brain driven entities they sink to deeply depraved behaviors that most mankind recognizes as 'insanely evil'. So in their propaganda, they would tell you how "Bad Man is" (placing blame away from the Reptile races) and then they would possess these vehicles and commit these horrific crimes to prove to you--who can only see the vehicle not the lifeforce driving it--that 'humanity' is evil.

Quite alot has come up recently about this new president. He is known as one of the infiltrators and he is known as being involved in the plots to kill off the populations. Their plans are to rule earth and all its natural resources including culling their food source, humanity. Few remember history, but I remember the history of the Hurricane in Galveston and its aftermath--few people understand that it was normal to have these bodies everywhere after something like that. No one has notice how many are going missing. The last hurricanes were supposedly thousands are missing..and tsunamis...have no bodies. It is not true that they sink, they FLOAT for many many hours before sinking. The population count in America was 350 million. I had to look up the 'national debt clock' recently and the population count is now at 311 million. That is 49 million people gone. Chicago is not the only place which is now showing a NEGATIVE 12% Population Count. 12% of their population is GONE.




You speculate way too much. We just received markers in time (like the election of Francois Hollande) to decipher when events have to take place. They read your thoughts in the future to tell you what events are relevant to take notice of their timing.

As for the rest of your post, you are a victim of a bunch of beliefs systems. The reality is different than the description of yours. Your speculations are also among those which will be destroyed by the facts.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by haven123
i havent read all te replys(yet) but has this guy/woman been abducted or whatever yet lol


We already know what it is to be on board a ship. We know the process of being "abducted", but not being in a new "body of light". That's the upper phase of evolution.


So which is it?

A "body of light", or new corporal bodies that will move to live in England and be known worldwide?
edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: sp


A "body of light" is a body able to "work" in the physical realm as well as the "higher dimensions". It a matter of a more complex ADN structure.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by Olivet
 


you apparently did not give up everything as you still have a computer and still posting even on the 21st of May. When are they going to actually pick you up ? Are they waiting for the big event ? Are they waiting for you to ascend to a higher state and you failed or something...I mean you are still here and have not disappeared yet


I just wrote page 5:

posted on 21-5-2012 @ 07:25 AM
Still here for few hours. Just time enough to tell you two or three things.

The very few things we have left should be boarded too, including this computer. I understand their timing. Tactical intel. Like you said, not disappeared YET.


Thank goodness, you'll still have your computer!!!
Hey, wait a minute... they can transform your very being and introduce technology never even imagined, but they still need to take your laptop with them?



They don't need my laptop. I need it to avoid people to look for confidential intel in it after we leave.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


Please, reread my previous answers. Their inputs are made of symbols and raw givens, mixed.




top topics



 
25
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join