It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

there was a thread proving that to be fake,plus they didnt have hd cams in the 80's

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-5-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Just ran across this video on YouTube:

French Psychic In 1980 Predicts 2012 Alien Invasion

And here you see a video of a French psychic testifying that he sees an alien invasion occurring in the year 2012 (among a vast number of other astonishing predictions that evidently came true).

Fake.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by Murgatroid

there was a thread proving that to be fake,plus they didnt have hd cams in the 80's

I JUST now saw that! Which brings up another question: WHY would someone go to that much trouble to fake something like that video unless they had some kind of agenda behind it? Just thinking out loud....

EDIT (Just found this):

Im english, we tend to be fairly logical here. I used a simple film editing software called 'Sony Vegas' and it's very clearly a jewel CD case.

All of this aside, i found out from a nice youtube user that this is a student film made for a course they were doing, but when it went viral they passed it off as real.

So there's that too. But, purely from a film makers view, which is what i am, i can assure you digital cameras werent around in 1980, and this is digital footage. Source

edit on 20-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Like most of you on ATS, ORDINARILY I would have to agree that this looks completely off the wall even by ATS standards. BUT... here's the thing, warnings similar to this have been popping up all over the place for months. A few days ago I saw so many of them that seemed to correlate each other that it totally freaked me out. Here's several of the links I discovered:

1. Mega-earthquake alert for May 20, 2012
  2. May 20th MegaQuake Syzygy
  3. Solar Eclipse May 20, 2012
  4. Solar Eclipse and The Begining of ARMAGEDDON - May 20, 2012
  5. Pre-Apocalyptic May 20 MegaQuake
  6. Nostradamus 10 May 2012 megaquake ?

7. Earthquake and Tsunami in the Italian Peninsula

What does the bible code say: - ITALY - DEATH BY WAVE-MAY 20

PROBABILITY: HIGH RELIABILITY

Here is a quote from link #2 on the list above:

The destruction of Rome to Happen May 20 2012—

"According to the third secret of Fatima published Last Year Rome will be destroyed on May 20 2012 that day also occurs a Huge total solar eclipse."

Here is a quote from link #5 (deleted BTW but still in the cache):

NOSTRADAMUS MEGA EQ 05/10/2012

"The mega-earthquake May also have been announced by the Maya.

Nostradamus gives clear signs of a great event that, according to the text, is about to occur:

"Day twenty of Taurus the earth will tremble so strong,

As reported by those who studied the texts, Nostradamus announces that there will be a great earthquake with a devastating tsunami that would cover the entire Italian Peninsula"

edit on 20-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

I call it the doomsday snowball effect. Some dude makes a prediction, others read it and start to make their own predictions, or just spreading the original around. This often involves a person doing their own "research" to find scientific predictions or planned events that coincide with the date(s). Sometimes it results in a doomer poopstorm of epic proportions, with thousands of doomers literally pissing their pants at the thought of the horrible doom. Even though all doomer predictions before it have failed, the next one will surely be big and mega-important.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid

I couldn't have said it any better....

Second line

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I'm open minded about a lot of things, but I have to say, I couldn't make heads or tails out of the information you posted my friend. Maybe as you say it will become clearer as the days progress, but I noticed I wasn't the only one confused with your presentation.

I guess we'll have to see how everything pans out. Can you give us at least a small event that will happen that will let us know what you're saying is true? Something that's precise that when we see it, we'll be sounding the bells of what your saying is true.

I think we've all read enough bogus predictions that haven't panned out. You need to throw us out a bone so we can take a bite out of what you're saying.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Sounds like a pile of 👉 💩 👈

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Oui je me disais aussi que le tout n'a pas de sens du tout.Depuis quand le 25ieme mois en France est le mois de Mai?Plus d explication sur cela peut etre?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have to be honest, half-way through your OP, I thought this was the 'Jokes' forum. I seriously thought you were trolling, but now I see you are serious.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Olivet, I hope you seek therapy tomorrow.

And why did you choose ATS to spread your message?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just bumping to say that the eclipse has probably happened almost everywhere on the Earth by now in one form or another and we are about an hour and 10 minutes until it is May 22nd here in part of the United States (where these crazy end theories usually develop and have the endtimes based off of our timezones XD ) and absolutely nothing has happened. Game set and match.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Myomistress because: Misspelled word

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Yawn, when will it happen?

20th May!

Dang, I missed it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Nonante neuf?? That's not a number, 99 is quatre-vingt dix neuf.
The closest thing that ressembles nonante is soixante which is 60, so the calculations don't add up...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This above pics, i see before
Dont know where,
Im sure i see them

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

..............move away from your computer. Nice graphics btw. however, it begs the question, why would you come onto the ATS site and promote your and one more French person departure to somewhere else by alien contacts? I am not nothing else but curious. Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hmmm , .....Or possibly just another day on planet earth ?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
reply to post by Olivet

Nonante neuf?? That's not a number, 99 is quatre-vingt dix neuf.
The closest thing that ressembles nonante is soixante which is 60, so the calculations don't add up...

You can say nonante btw. like septante, huitante (and octante), etc...

Altho you CAN'T say "ressembles", its actually "resembles".

So both your french and your english are wrong.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Outofcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVoid

my twin.... cool.
As for the OP thread.....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Olivet, not sure if today was the day you were being raptured or not. Anyway, sorry for missing your call earlier, I know we were supposed to grab some korean bbq and throw rocks at the pigeon with the funny head at the park but I was totally hammered last night and slept in. Hope you're not too mad but you being one of the two witnesses and all, I figure you have bigger fish to fry.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
-Yawns- Within 35 minutes, it'll have been the start of May 21st in pretty much all the world.
Still nothing. I'm going to bed now, live to fight another day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join