It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Because it is far too vague.
Who are these people in the UK?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Olivet

Because it is far too vague.
Who are these people in the UK?

Confidential intel. People would accuse them not to be what they are if I had to tell you. Sorry. I hope you understand me. But you'll be able to guess...soon.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This made NO sense to me. I don't speak/read french, and really have little belief in Nostradamus (among other reasons)...out of how many quatrains he has, how many are proven? (I don't really follow him just because everything he says can be translated to fit almost any situation).

Not a personal attack OP but this just sounds krazy...

If this DOES prove to be true, I will be the first to apologize..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So after you and someone else get changed into English folks I guess you are outta here. Is this a reenactment of 1066 updated with all of the sorts of things b-movies are famous for? I believe you left off mad Nazi scientists and zombies. Better work on your script.

This stuff reminds me of the people claiming to be aliens or Egyptian gods that post here. It's pretty funny.

The use of really awful visuals is a nice touch. The other special wannabes didn't bother with that touch. They simply swamped their threads with mindless gibberish images and videos others had made.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustyk
This made NO sense to me. I don't speak/read french, and really have little belief in Nostradamus (among other reasons)...out of how many quatrains he has, how many are proven? (I don't really follow him just because everything he says can be translated to fit almost any situation).

Nostradamus, like these pics, are for people wanting to get deeper into End Times. Not everyone will want to make efforts, like not everyone will be chosen to board ships. Nostradamus quatrains speak about the End Times. That's why many believe there were not proven right. The events have to come in the future.

Apologies are of no interests. It's easy to recognize mistakes when we have no other choice. That's the laziest way to evolve. The chosen have...chosen the hardest way.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Clever. For those that don't get it, (I'm not saying I believe any of this at all, actually I am highly skeptical) but I read what he had to say and looked at the pictures and well it made some kind of sense...

The OP believes that he is one of two French people to be abducted by these "benevolent" ETs May 20th/21st 2012.

In some of the pictures he shows the ET's approach. Something or another about the "approaching light", and other random things pointing out the dreams that the ET's have been giving him(?) about their arrival and their purpose.

The 16 hour rise from the 17th of May may mean the other person has already been abducted?

In some of the OP's pics it says the "death" will last one hour and I guess his old "soul", "consciousness", and will come out of his mouth, and be replaced by one of the two "resurrected kings of old" either May 20th/21st. The ship that comes to get him is supposed to come and hide in, or add to the annular/partial eclipse of the sun. (I guess they are going to beam him up or down somewhere in the pacific realm?) Before this abduction there will be magnetic anomalies or light signifying the ET's have beamed him up.

In one picture we get a "bonus prophecy", so after the OP takes on his new persona, a "deposed king of old brought here to save mankind", he is supposed to save lives from a massive tsunami on May 25th, 2012.

June 4th I guess the "resurrected king" will take a bus trip ( too bad they couldn't just beam him there) to UK with 600 euros, but "time is short he can't spend them."

Then something or another is supposed to happen again June 6th, I guess other than just the transit of Venus. Something about the ascension year or day of ascension.

Apparently the election results for the French President must be postponed for two hours, why? who knows? Maybe the other person abducted will take place as the new French president donning the new era of France?

Then other pics seems to connect the ancient Mayans, and random crop circles (manmade I'm sure of it) with these ET's and their reasoning.

OP have I humored you, am I close? If I actually believed any of this I would have at least taken the time and posted the pics under each of the blurbs, but I don't. I just did it because I like to interpret things. That's the beauty of art an an active imagination right?
edit on 20-5-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
So after you and someone else get changed into English folks I guess you are outta here. Is this a reenactment of 1066 updated with all of the sorts of things b-movies are famous for? I believe you left off mad Nazi scientists and zombies. Better work on your script.

This stuff reminds me of the people claiming to be aliens or Egyptian gods that post here. It's pretty funny.

The use of really awful visuals is a nice touch. The other special wannabes didn't bother with that touch. They simply swamped their threads with mindless gibberish images and videos others had made.

Reenactment of 1066? I don't know what you are talking about, and don't care about it. I don't claim to be alien or Egyptian god. The other people involved has seen the real Anubis one day in Egypt. It was very impressive according to this other "two". I don't look for positive strokes here. I just inform people interested in May 20/21, 2012, and End Times.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Clever. For those that don't get it, (I'm not saying I believe any of this at all, actually I am highly skeptical) but I read what he had to say and looked at the pictures and well it made some kind of sense...

The OP believes that he is one of two French people to be abducted by these "benevolent" ETs May 20th/21st 2012.

In some of the pictures he shows the ET's approach. Something or another about the "approaching light", and other random things pointing out the dreams that the ET's have been giving him(?) about their arrival and their purpose.

The 16 hour rise from the 17th of May may mean the other person has already been abducted?

In some of the OP's pics it says the "death" will last one hour and I guess his old "soul", "consciousness", and will come out of his mouth, and be replaced by one of the two "resurrected kings of old" either May 20th/21st. The ship that comes to get him is supposed to come and hide in, or add to the annular/partial eclipse of the sun. (I guess they are going to beam him up or down somewhere in the pacific realm?) Before this abduction there will be magnetic anomalies or light signifying the ET's have beamed him up.

In one picture we get a "bonus prophecy", so after the OP takes on his new persona, a "deposed king of old brought here to save mankind", he is supposed to save lives from a massive tsunami on May 25th, 2012.

June 4th I guess the "resurrected king" will take a bus trip ( too bad they couldn't just beam him there) to UK with 600 euros, but "time is short he can't spend them."

Then something or another is supposed to happen again June 6th, I guess other than just the transit of Venus. Something about the ascension year or day of ascension.

Apparently the election results for the French President must be postponed for two hours, why? who knows? Maybe the other person abducted will take place as the new French president donning the new era of France?

Then other pics seems to connect the ancient Mayans, and random crop circles (manmade I'm sure of it) with these ET's and their reasoning.

OP have I humored you, am I close? If I actually believed any of this I would have at least taken the time and posted the pics under each of the blurbs, but I don't. I just did it because I like to interpret things. That's the beauty of art an an active imagination right?
edit on 20-5-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

Some comments are interesting. Some others very far from the truth. But at least you made the effort. Bravo!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
Some comments are interesting. Some others very far from the truth. But at least you made the effort. Bravo!

Thanks. Humor me?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Remember. Many visions and dreams are symbolic. A bus is not a real bus, but a ship. ETs "talked" (by telepathy) to us part in French, part in English, sometimes in the same sentence. All of this has a specific meaning in the planned events when you analyse the words in French and those in English. The French President will stay what / who he is. It's the timing of his election that matters. When we receive the info, he wasn't even candidate in his own political party. But he was named by his capital letters.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Thanks. Humor me?

Your choice.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wat.

I can't believe some of you people have this kind of spare time.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by majesticgent

Remember. Many visions and dreams are symbolic. A bus is not a real bus, but a ship. ETs "talked" (by telepathy) to us part in French, part in English, sometimes in the same sentence.

So why did these ET's choose you, and shouldn't you get ready for your "journey?"

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You leave Tuesday and should be back June 4th or 5th 2012?

Was the Atlantic tsunami May 25 2011, last year and you or they saved us?
edit on 20-5-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

Maybe you could find valuable help here on ATS interpreting your dreams and visions would you be able to share more factual details?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

What don't you understand in the following claim? On May 20th/21st 2012 (21st in France), benevolent extraterrestrials are going to abduct two people in France and transfer their souls in two upgraded new bodies (bodies of light) to resurrect them in two worldwide known figures in England. They will be the “children of Quetzalcoatl” to lead humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion.

And you are one of these two people?

So it will be safe to assume that as of 21st May at the latest....you will be "disappearing" from these boards?

Or will you be posting as the "mystery" person that you're soul is about to be transplanted into?

.......or have you not thought that far ahead yet?

edit on 20/5/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Half indecipherable pictures

Half unbased claims regarding a half-illustrated subject

I'm so lost here, my map is asking ME for directions.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wow.... What claims!

I guess time will tell all..... Op... ? ... What do we do?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is almost as bad as watching the Micheal Jackson trial...

"Do you know this little boy?"

"Why, yes. We're very good friends."

"GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!"

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustyk

Nostradamus, like these pics, are for people wanting to get deeper into End Times. Not everyone will want to make efforts, like not everyone will be chosen to board ships. Nostradamus quatrains speak about the End Times. That's why many believe there were not proven right. The events have to come in the future.

Apologies are of no interests. It's easy to recognize mistakes when we have no other choice. That's the laziest way to evolve. The chosen have...chosen the hardest way.

Well, then I rescind my offer to apologize. By your logic, then, apologizing is a lazy way to evolve? I'm pretty sure its just common courtesy....

You are just CHOOSING to use Nostradamus quatrains for your own agenda. At that, I'm done with this thread, and your bizarre beliefs. Good luck.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Rustyk because: ETA: I appluad you for sharing your beliefs with ats...i disagree with 'em, but they are yours to share.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
can someone explain in simple terms what all this is about i think iv sufferd brain damage trying to understand

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join