It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

There are always the gullible that love this sort of ludicrous tale. Face it. This is a sloppily written tale with no substance. There are better stories written on bubble gum wrappers and the lists of ingredients on fast food packages.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The BBC news story is the top news story.

It clearly shows that the dramatic event is...HUGE. We may even wonder if this event is not the beginning of something larger and more dramatic to come. Hence a starting point.

Sadly, the death and destruction in some parts of the world are so commonplace that they are not huge. Such events happen with morbid regularity. What is sad is that this continuation of strike and counterstrike, revenge and more revenge appears to be without end.

Pretending this is huge is a failed claim.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just wanted to thank you, Olivet, for telling your story. I always enjoy good personal stories. Of course it sounds totally crazy in some parts for those who don´t have similar experiences and I think these people who´s main purpose is debunk other people personal experiences is the thing that kills threads and makes them boring. I think you are intelligent by the way you talk, even if some of your claims sound way out there, so to say
We have freedom of speach and some people enjoy even "out there" topics. Especially in here, ATS.
Can tou speak more about your ET contacts? Where are they from, how the look like, how they think? I´m a big fan of personal ET stories.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

December 31st is a metaphor for tomorrow. We will stay on board during the two coming weeks

Written by you on the 21st.

It's hilarious you need to "check MY claims".

Can't remember which "truth" you were using when?

edit on 5/28/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Thank you Chamber,

That's exactly what I thought. Staying on board two weeks doesn't mean we return in England two weeks later. It means we stay on board two weeks. Like I already said before, there were many visions, dreams and encounters. I showed only 15 to 20% of them. It means that other intel you ignore should be taken into account. A visit to another planet has been shown. So, when I wrote "two weeks" I thought about the "arrival" term used by the ETs. TWO WEEKS WERE THE TIME BETWEEN MAY 21st AND JUNE 4th. If we leave on Thursday, it won't be two weeks, but four days.

I know where is your mistake. One of the pics shows the English flag with the Jubilee logo. Since we have to return in England you wrongly concluded that the arrival was due to England at that time. Like I said, the pics mixes intel from them. What you see is NOT ALL what I meant. Remember, many people said that the pics had no meaning. I replied that, originally, it is a private work for our eyes only. Later on, I decided to share them. But I am the only one who can correctly decipher them. So, stick on what I really wrote or expressed, not on what you imagine I wanted to say. Your imagination is your claim.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Olivet

The BBC news story is the top news story.

It clearly shows that the dramatic event is...HUGE. We may even wonder if this event is not the beginning of something larger and more dramatic to come. Hence a starting point.

Sadly, the death and destruction in some parts of the world are so commonplace that they are not huge. Such events happen with morbid regularity. What is sad is that this continuation of strike and counterstrike, revenge and more revenge appears to be without end.

Pretending this is huge is a failed claim.

You have no heart. DEATH TOLL: 108, INCLUDING 49 CHILDREN. Children don't make war. But they are innocent victims.

But your denial speaks loud about your scale of values.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

So, stick on what I really wrote or expressed, not on what you imagine I wanted to say

I did -- you asked for a quote.

I gave it.

I only paid as much attention to your "photos" for as long as it took to scroll past them.

Don't give yourself too much credit here.

Oh wait.

That the whole issue isn't it?

Carry on with your space-faring body-swapping mission to lead humanity towards a better age.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
I just wanted to thank you, Olivet, for telling your story. I always enjoy good personal stories. Of course it sounds totally crazy in some parts for those who don´t have similar experiences and I think these people who´s main purpose is debunk other people personal experiences is the thing that kills threads and makes them boring. I think you are intelligent by the way you talk, even if some of your claims sound way out there, so to say
We have freedom of speach and some people enjoy even "out there" topics. Especially in here, ATS.
Can tou speak more about your ET contacts? Where are they from, how the look like, how they think? I´m a big fan of personal ET stories.

Thank you for your comments.

The only thing I can tell you is that the ETs we are in touch with are:

1) Small blue beings.
2) Nordics (Tall Blonds).
3) plus a bunch of different species and avatars for few and rare moments.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

So, stick on what I really wrote or expressed, not on what you imagine I wanted to say

I did -- you asked for a quote.

I gave it.

I only paid as much attention to your "photos" for as long as it took to scroll past them.

Don't give yourself too much credit here.

Oh wait.

That the whole issue isn't it?

Carry on with your space-faring body-swapping mission to lead humanity towards a better age.

NO CHAMBER! You claimed that I said we had to return in England on JUNE 4th! I never said that. Then you just are wrong. Just acknowledge it and readers will have more respect for you.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I did what you asked of me already.

Now, just twist in the wind quietly...

I don't need to be lectured on gaining respect by someone who authors the tripe found in this thread,

Thanks though.

edit on 5/28/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: it seems that you can't keep your story straight long enough to remember what you wrote.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

those gumwrapper stories are written with the sole purpose of money and obtaining it. This message is brought to you with charity and love and you deny it. Even if it were not true, the spirit message would be what counts, and its spirit is charity to allow your soul progression, yet you deny your soul its food.

"Blessed are those who do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly; nor sit in the seat of scoffers"

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You have no heart. DEATH TOLL: 108, INCLUDING 49 CHILDREN. Children don't make war. But they are innocent victims.

No it doesn't. More people died of bullets that day. More people died of starvation that day. More people died of disease that day.

It certainly speaks of you though. It tells us that you needed children killed to back up your hoax. Very sad.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

1) Small blue beings.

For the love of Pete this badly written story of yours is getting worse as you go along. Look up the the word 'trite'.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

those gumwrapper stories are written with the sole purpose of money and obtaining it. This message is brought to you with charity and love and you deny it. Even if it were not true, the spirit message would be what counts, and its spirit is charity to allow your soul progression, yet you deny your soul its food.

"Blessed are those who do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly; nor sit in the seat of scoffers"

Are you admitting that the gum wrapper stories are better crafted?

This is a poorly written story intended to suck in the gullible. The only reason I even stick around is to see how many people can be duped by this nonsense. It is mind boggling to see any support for this malarkey.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Olivet, one more kind request, when you get raptured, would you mind taking PEOPLE WHO HANG OUT IN THE 2012 FORUM all day with you? I spoke to the aliens last night and they told me that it would be ok. They said they have ways to deal with their kind, whatever that means.

Anyway, they just wanted me to check with you first and make sure it was ok. If not, I have another alien race on line 2 who says they can haul them away for a small fee but they won't throw in the muzzle for free like your guys do. The muzzle is the dealbreaker! Please help!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Oh God, I can't believe I read all of it. Well, it was entertaining.

Olivet, don't forget not to post after may 31st, or you'll have to come up with another date. Just an advice

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

But maybe some times… a thread must be going on to understand the “reality” !

“Olivet” is a player on this “thread” and going on in his “scenario”… and he is playing his “role” perfectly !

And I applause all the others who contribute in their 'role"...

Surya ☼

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

No it doesn't. More people died of bullets that day. More people died of starvation that day. More people died of disease that day.

It certainly speaks of you though. It tells us that you needed children killed to back up your hoax. Very sad.

Many people die around the world everyday for many reasons. It doesn't make the breaking news. The event of the Houla massacre on last Friday 25th May was so dramatic and huge that a lot of countries decided to expell Syrian ambassadors:

www.guardian.co.uk...

I didn't need anything. I didn't kill these children. Evil people did it. I just predicted a huge dramatic event on May 25th, and I was right. All people around the world, except you, acknowledged the fact that it was really sad and terrible. It wasn't a simple daily case. Some people even push for a military retaliation now. I don't want to discuss about any conspiracy topic here (the whos and the whys). Everyone just checked the massacre of 108 people, including almost 50 innocent children. Actions were decided immediatly. The future will show you that this date was the starting point of something bigger.

You try to make this event a "trite" case when it's not, just to poorly debunk my story. But you failed. Everyone here saw your obvious tactic. I have compassion for you Stereologist. You will end badly.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
reply to post by Olivet

Olivet, one more kind request, when you get raptured, would you mind taking PEOPLE WHO HANG OUT IN THE 2012 FORUM all day with you? I spoke to the aliens last night and they told me that it would be ok. They said they have ways to deal with their kind, whatever that means.

Anyway, they just wanted me to check with you first and make sure it was ok. If not, I have another alien race on line 2 who says they can haul them away for a small fee but they won't throw in the muzzle for free like your guys do. The muzzle is the dealbreaker! Please help!

Please, humor me as long as you can. While it's still time to do so. You don't know yet who will laugh at the end and what fear you will feel soon. Nevertheless, I don't know you and wish you will end happily.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Are you admitting that the gum wrapper stories are better crafted?

This is a poorly written story intended to suck in the gullible. The only reason I even stick around is to see how many people can be duped by this nonsense. It is mind boggling to see any support for this malarkey.

The day you will be able to comprehend French and make the effort to read The Messengers (Les Messagers) you will be able to speak about my story, and to know whether it's poorly written. Here are the links to freely read the story:

Les Messagers (The Messengers), volumes I, II and appendix:

nous-les-dieux.org... (French version of volume I)
nous-les-dieux.org... (French version of volume II)
nous-les-dieux.org... (scientific appendix)

I really hope the coming of a ship in Olivet will be broadcast soon in order for you to send you back to your meditation room, if you have any, to deeply think about your constant attacks, and what they say about yourself. My only hope is that you could change your mind and become a real man, with a future.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

1) Small blue beings.

For the love of Pete this badly written story of yours is getting worse as you go along. Look up the the word 'trite'.

When back home, all the Japanese having been in Paris say there is an Eiffel Tower there. How is it so? Because such a "trite" story is just real. They don't repeat what the others said before, they just witnessed the same thing.

Same problem with ETs. Except you won't be able to take pictures of them due to the laws of the Absolute Relativity (fractal time).

edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join