It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Give it up already, man.

You put your MANY failed departure dates too soon in the future and you just couldn't resist posting on and after those dates.

...So then you have to make up new dates and new reasons you are still on Earth.

You seem to just enjoy typing up your stories just for the sake of typing them

...since you offer absolutely no reasons that anyone with half a brain should believe you.

Go ahead and do your "drop out of sight trick" and come back with your new username already.

This game is beyond getting old.

It's stinking rotten.
:shk:

"We" will be back in the Middle Ages. Animal reactions will replace the actual organisation of the society. "Leaders" like you will want to get the power to replace the disappeared political powers. All the communication systems will be wiped out. So, no more Internet, no TV, no radios, no nothing except guys like you to "inform" people in the streets around fires

Just one more way you contradict yourself.

You said that you and your fellow Frenchman friend will come back as figures known the world over with no denying who you are.

How in the hell would that be possible if there is no communications left in the world?

edit on 5/28/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Oh i really get it now. After thinking more about this bubble technique I can understand how it works! It is like I am literally sending out messages as my thoughts and emotions. Is there a 30 mn limit on doing it because I pray very often and this is like a form of prayer, but it's kind of like sending out my prayers instead of saying them to myself.

These others who are completely focused on debunking so people may doubt truly do not love life for they regard child killing as a normal everyday thing. Truly as these horrible events keep happening the world is being more and more prepared for God's coming. Those who love are more persecuted and those who hate obtain are persecuting them. As of now we are like larvae just learning to love and eat spiritual food, but we are killed off by people like them who deny our spiritual vocation.

There is less and less time and we must not waste it by being doubtful debunkers destroying they way to others by leaving doubts and fears at the introduction of the Way. We must be prayerful and know that the world is full of horrors, always praying for it because of the souls which are not progressing.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

Give it up already, man.

You put your MANY failed departure dates too soon in the future and you just couldn't resist posting on and after those dates.

...So then you have to make up new dates and new reasons you are still on Earth.

You seem to just enjoy typing up your stories just for the sake of typing them

...since you offer absolutely no reasons that anyone with half a brain should believe you.

Go ahead and do your "drop out of sight trick" and come back with your new username already.

This game is beyond getting old.

It's stinking rotten.
:shk:

Why are you saying MANY when it's ONLY TWO dates? And these two dates were VERY CLOSE (May 21th and May 25th). If it was a hoax I would have chosen at least 15 to 30 days between two dates. That means that I am true. It also means that I wanted to reply - when still here - to questions or comments that were worthy and/or legit. At last, it shows how low is my pride (someone talked about humility). If I stay silent while still on Earth, many people would have thought I was out there when it's not true. IT IS NOT A GAME FOR ME.

You may understand now why I still reply...until taken by our close friends from out there within June 4th.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You may understand now why I still reply...until taken by our close friends from out there within June 4th.
reply to post by Olivet

You have also said earlier that your "return date" would be the 4th.

Now instead of May 31st (your recent prediction of leaving) is forgotten and now you say "by June 4th" you will leave....

Look at the quote I edited in to my previous post at the top of the page about the communications, too.

You say I am exaggerating because I used the word "many"?

Would"several" changed/failed predictions have suited you better?

What a tangled web we weave, eh?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by Olivet

Oh i really get it now. After thinking more about this bubble technique I can understand how it works! It is like I am literally sending out messages as my thoughts and emotions. Is there a 30 mn limit on doing it because I pray very often and this is like a form of prayer, but it's kind of like sending out my prayers instead of saying them to myself.

These others who are completely focused on debunking so people may doubt truly do not love life for they regard child killing as a normal everyday thing. Truly as these horrible events keep happening the world is being more and more prepared for God's coming. Those who love are more persecuted and those who hate obtain are persecuting them. As of now we are like larvae just learning to love and eat spiritual food, but we are killed off by people like them who deny our spiritual vocation.

There is less and less time and we must not waste it by being doubtful debunkers destroying they way to others by leaving doubts and fears at the introduction of the Way. We must be prayerful and know that the world is full of horrors, always praying for it because of the souls which are not progressing.

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your thoughts.

The "AVATAR" exercise has no limit in time. I once stayed three hours, or so, doing it, but I wasn't aware of the time. The problem is that when coming back awake you wonder why you are in such limited space we call body. It means that you must warn people around not to disturb you for a while.

Well, the "bubbles" are not really like prayers but "strangers" to yourself (your self). You then should "ask" your sensations and thoughts to leave your true YOU imprisoning them in bubbles, one after another, very patiently. You must accept that your physical body is an illusion.

Try to stay awaken. It's important! DO NOT SLEEP. The goal is to be as conscious as you are able to be. You have to be more conscious (day after day) than you ever were. Once, suddenly, you will feel many bugs going out of your body. It's impressive, and sometimes painful. But the result you will gain is really out of any explanation I could give to you.

You reach then the heaven...and the Others.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

You have also said earlier that your "return date" would be the 4th.

Now instead of May 31st (your recent prediction of leaving) is forgotten and now you say "by June 4th" you will leave....

Look at the quote I edited in to my previous post at the top of the page about the communications, too.

You say I am exaggerating because I used the word "many"?

Would"several" changed/failed predictions have suited you better?

What a tangled web we weave, eh?

June 4th is the ARRIVAL DATE! I always said that.

I don't know yet what it means. WHERE DO WE HAVE TO ARRIVE? In our new body? In England? On another planet? Don't know yet.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I don't know yet what it means. WHERE DO WE HAVE TO ARRIVE? In our new body? In England? On another planet? Don't know yet.
You put forth earlier in the thread that it was the date you would "return" to Earth in new bodies in England.

On May 20th/21st 2012 (21st in France), benevolent extraterrestrials are going to abduct two people in France and transfer their souls in two upgraded new bodies (bodies of light) to resurrect them in two worldwide known figures in England. They will be the “children of Quetzalcoatl” to lead humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion.
You later gave the date of June 4th.

What I can say to you is that Jesus-Christ looks like an Irish guy.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

so when nothing happens on June 4th, will you be coming back here to explain why?.....will you just move the goal posts again?..........or will you "disappear" in a cloud of cyber smoke and have us believe that ET whisked you away?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Guys, just stop posting in the goddamn thread. The guy is an obvious troll. Don't feed him.

You're wasting so much energy and time arguing with him. I'm not going to bother anymore.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

the syria massacre is now reaching the rest of the world.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The world cannot go on much longer like this

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

"We" will be back in the Middle Ages. Animal reactions will replace the actual organisation of the society. "Leaders" like you will want to get the power to replace the disappeared political powers. All the communication systems will be wiped out. So, no more Internet, no TV, no radios, no nothing except guys like you to "inform" people in the streets around fires

Just one more way you contradict yourself.

You said that you and your fellow Frenchman friend will come back as figures known the world over with no denying who you are.

How in the hell would that be possible if there is no communications left in the world?

There is no contradicton here. The black out will come well after we will be known figures. We will have time to do and show many things. NO DENY, JUST A TIMELINE STRECHTED BY MONTHS.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

the syria massacre is now reaching the rest of the world. www.abovetopsecret.com... The world cannot go on much longer like this

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

I asked Olivet if he will be returning after the 4th June and admitting to the error of his ways.....I never mentioned Syria.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

says the troll.
Stay off of his thread then because it produces no negativity. You troll produce the negativity because you are attracted to the light for the sole purpose of denying it and laying snares for others who wish to join the light. Also you just took the Lord's Name in vain.

You have no respect, why would we listen to you?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I tried to show you that there is no error by him, but I did make in error in posting that reply to you because it was actually directed towards the betterment of his thread. For everyone to read. My bad, i must admit

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

You put forth earlier in the thread that it was the date you would "return" to Earth in new bodies in England.

On May 20th/21st 2012 (21st in France), benevolent extraterrestrials are going to abduct two people in France and transfer their souls in two upgraded new bodies (bodies of light) to resurrect them in two worldwide known figures in England. They will be the “children of Quetzalcoatl” to lead humanity towards a new era of Truth, Justice and Compassion.
You later gave the date of June 4th.

What I can say to you is that Jesus-Christ looks like an Irish guy.

I don't remember having said that the return in England would be ON JUNE 4th. I just said, if I remember correctly, the "arrival" would be on June 4th. Like I said above, the term "arrival" could mean different things. Show me where I said the return IN ENGLAND would be on June 4th. I may be wrong, so thanks to show it to us. I think you're mixing two intel:

1) the return in England.
2) the arrival on June 4th.

The two are true but with a different meaning.

As for JC, he is what he is, even if you don't agree.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Olivet

so when nothing happens on June 4th, will you be coming back here to explain why?.....will you just move the goal posts again?..........or will you "disappear" in a cloud of cyber smoke and have us believe that ET whisked you away?

Well, IF nothing happens on June 4th, or before, I'll come back here and tell you I am still here. I have no secret agenda.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by Argyll

the syria massacre is now reaching the rest of the world.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The world cannot go on much longer like this

Yes, the second post says:

The BBC news story is the top news story.

It clearly shows that the dramatic event is...HUGE. We may even wonder if this event is not the beginning of something larger and more dramatic to come. Hence a starting point.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You said you would "be gone" two weeks.

Leaving 20th/21st.

You then brought up the date of June 4th.

Not much to mix up there.

And for you to call what you are telling ATS "Intel" implies you consider it "intelligence"...which is too funny for words.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

You said you would "be gone" two weeks.

Leaving 20th/21st.

You then brought up the date of June 4th.

Not much to mix up there.

And for you to call what you are telling ATS "Intel" implies you consider it "intelligence"...which is too funny for words.

I would prefer you to quote me. It's better to check your claim.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

December 31st is a metaphor for tomorrow. We will stay on board during the two coming weeks

Written by you on the 21st.

It's hilarious you need to "check MY claims".

Can't remember which "truth" you were using when?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join