It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am still here this afternoon 24th may. The departure is forecast on Friday 25th May. I don’t care about possible sarcasms regarding what I announced before.

Here is the new graphic of our departure on 31st MAY, 2012.

Okay, so you started out saying that your trip with the aliens and your transformation into someone else would be the 21st.

Then the 25th.

Now the 31st.

What will you move it to after that?

Perhaps you should have made up a date much further in the future, if you are going to be tempted to continue posting after your "departure" dates.

edit on 5/27/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

I am still here this afternoon 24th may. The departure is forecast on Friday 25th May. I don’t care about possible sarcasms regarding what I announced before.

Here is the new graphic of our departure on 31st MAY, 2012.

Okay, so you started out saying that your trip with the aliens and your transformation into someone else would be the 21st.

Then the 25th.

Now the 31st.

What will you move it to after that?

Perhaps you should have made up a date much further in the future, if you are going to be tempted to continue posting after your "departure" dates.

edit on 5/27/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

It sounds a terrible prophety, I admit it. I just gave you dates I concluded to be the good ones based on our visions, dreams and encounters. It would have been better to receive the right date from them since the beginning. But it doesn't work that way.

In one hand we have a bunch of precise and true infos in particular stituations leading to our departure with them. In another hand, we have the whole picture of our future. We must then connect the dots ourselves. Why is it like this? Because our thoughts are listened by malovolent (or too much curious) beings that often visit us at home. Since our toughts are focused on dates, one after another, they just give up the surveillance, being bored by all of these failures.

This way, we are safe and the process can take place. But the time line I gave is the good one. Dead line June 4th.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by Olivet

I am very interested in these colored spheres and would like to know more about them and their nature. I notice that the dark redish ones symbolize my bad thoughts, and the bluer and more violet ones must be the better thoughts but when I see those ones I am more in awe, while when seeing the darker ones I say a Hail Mary to imply chastity and purity into my spirit and being, because they do not look very helpful. This process which you explained, does it have to do with displacing myself within meditation? I also see them when not in meditation. And most importantly, what do you mean by visualizing them, because when I see them they move away faster if I look at them.
I would find it very helpful if you explained this process in greater depth, but if not I am thankful for what I have heard.
Lastly, should I be practicing with this Kundalini energy, and if so what are the precautions, because it is hard to find someone who knows what they are talking about.

Oh, there was a misunderstanding. I didn't talked about your colored spheres but "bubbles" surrounding sensations and thoughts that you have to mentally create in order to let them go. That's why I asked you to blow them away. DO NOT FORGET TO SAY INSIDE: THIS IS NOT ME!

Do this exercises at least 30 mn a day for several weeks, for the sensations and thoughts you have, to reach the state of mind necessary to be in touch with ETs.

Your colored spheres are living beings. Do not fight against them. Just observe without judgement. Try then to speak to them. Ask questions. They are curious beings tempting to awake you.

Do not focus on the Kundalini. You are wasting your time.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Such an obvious hoax.

Right from the start it was a bad story copied from somewhere else. It was not well thought out and poorly presented. Bad images were posted and not explained.

So are you ET Man?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Such an obvious hoax.

Right from the start it was a bad story copied from somewhere else. It was not well thought out and poorly presented. Bad images were posted and not explained.

So are you ET Man? [/quote

I AMNOTETMAN

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
I just gave you dates I concluded to be the good ones based on our visions, dreams and encounters. It would have been better to receive the right date from them since the beginning. But it doesn't work that way.

In one hand we have a bunch of precise and true infos in particular stituations leading to our departure with them. In another hand, we have the whole picture of our future. We must then connect the dots ourselves. Why is it like this? Because our thoughts are listened by malovolent (or too much curious) beings that often visit us at home. Since our toughts are focused on dates, one after another, they just give up the surveillance, being bored by all of these failures.

Good lord... you need to refill your prescriptions.

Immediately.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Don’t worry Xaphan because I think that « Olivet » takes already his “red pills” since several years… from my point of view !

Now, we all have to make a choice : : “Take the blue pill or the red pill” about this thread ?

My choice is the “blue pill”…

Surya ☼

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
WOW..
...still no hoax label on this thread despite multiple failed predictions by the OP?

I thought you weren't allowed to hoax on this site....oh well some Mod is buying into this garbage...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Same MO.

Lots of useless photos.
Extraordinary personal claims presented only on a discussion forum.
Failed predictions.

Sounds like ET Man, acts like ET Man.

You need to add off topic music videos to flesh out the ET Man persona.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Sorry, Stereologist but I have the impression that you have a “fix” on “ET Man” every where…

You are always there on this forum “2012” to make some comments… but you don’t give us your own experience to confirm your affirmation ?

Surya ☼

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by surya13

Sorry, Stereologist but I have the impression that you have a “fix” on “ET Man” every where

Not at all. I think this tall tale sounds like another tall tale.

Isn't that part of conspiracy thinking - to find the links between things?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ok ! And now what's your answer about the rest of my message ? ]

Surya ☼

P.S. A little pause" before "Olivet" wake up...

edit on 27-5-2012 by surya13 because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 27-5-2012 by surya13 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
WOW..
...still no hoax label on this thread despite multiple failed predictions by the OP?

I thought you weren't allowed to hoax on this site....oh well some Mod is buying into this garbage...

Failed predictions?

Syria, May 25th, DEATH TOLL: 108, including 49 children.

Security Council falls short of blaming Damascus for massacre of 108 people, including 49 children.

slatest.slate.com...

It is what I call a huge dramatic event.

As for the time of departure, I already said:

That’s why I am realistically confident with what should come within few days.

So, you just deny what is clear for most of readers.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Huge dramatic event? This doesn't surprise me at all. The Middle East is a constant war zone. There's ALWAYS something happening there.

Try again.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Same MO.

Lots of useless photos.
Extraordinary personal claims presented only on a discussion forum.
Failed predictions.

Sounds like ET Man, acts like ET Man.

You need to add off topic music videos to flesh out the ET Man persona.

Poor Stereologist,

You make me think about what the future has in store. You absolutely want your imagination to be true.

I am not ET Man, or whoever you want me to be. I am just Olivet and never was on ATS before, nor will be under another pseudo later after our departure.

You make me think of the future because you are the prototype of most of the people who deny the reality and/or convey mistrust and fear.

Humanity will be check mate thanks to guys like you. Fear and Suspicion will be the main brakes for people to board ships thanks to "preachers" who will shout loudly that everything related to UFOs and ETs are just a trap to not fall into. There would be no good hope, neither good future with ETs for such ennemies (preachers) of the humankind.

When we will come back, one of our missions will be to warn people about guys like you who will make every effort to convince people that all aliens are evil, or false, or whatever you will find to contradict the reality and the truth.

One of our missions will consist in warning people that the first occasion to board ships will be the good one due to people like you who will psychologically and physically prevent the good people to be boarded when saying it is for their survival to refuse the boarding, or that they are spies or ennemies of humanity if they want to be taken.

People like you are like dangerous religious leaders trying to convince others that they know the truth and it's better to stay on Earth to protect it, and because it belongs to humanity.

Massive arrivals of huge UFOs will occur to rescue all the people who want such a rescue when no more electrical energy will feed the civilization. ETs will want to show us that they have the capabilities to board everyone. That's why ships will be so numerous and huge.

"We" will be back in the Middle Ages. Animal reactions will replace the actual organisation of the society. "Leaders" like you will want to get the power to replace the disappeared political powers. All the communication systems will be wiped out. So, no more Internet, no TV, no radios, no nothing except guys like you to "inform" people in the streets around fires (houses and buildings will blacked out) speaking to others to form clans.

That's when/where, you readers, will understand what I meant. So much confusion, so much fear and suspicion, will prevent you to make an educated choice after the first round of RAPTURES THAT YOU MUST DESIRE.

So, Stereologist, thank you to give me the opportunity to warn readers about people like you. The window of time for educated and spiritual choices will be very short. Just few months. That is why I said that there is a selection, those of your own meditated desire to leave this planet before it's too late to make such a choice. A greater danger than a definitive electrical black out will come soon after.

Take care all.
So, make every effort to change your mind now before you wouldn't be able to do because of fear and mistrust.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by Olivet

Huge dramatic event? This doesn't surprise me at all. The Middle East is a constant war zone. There's ALWAYS something happening there.

Try again.

Did I say there is no huge dramatic event other days in a full year? No! I am here on ATS since May 18th, 2012. What happened on May 25th was the first huge dramatic event that came in a row. I took that opportunity to talk about it to give you a taste of the accuracy of the infos we receive from benevolent ETs before (or close to the date) we leave.

Don't worry. I don't expect you to recognize I am right. It doesn't matter. You are not alone to read this topic.

BTW, the Syrian event of May 25th was the most known event of this date all over the world! No other news made such a hit as a breaking news. So, even if there often are casualties, this time, it was exceptionnal.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

BTW, the Syrian event of May 25th was the most known event of this date all over the world! No other news made such a hit as a breaking news. So, even if there often are casualties, this time, it was exceptionnal.

Oh really? That's strange, because there was absolutely no mention of it on any news broadcast here.

You make me think about what the future has in store. You absolutely want your imagination to be true.

That's where I stopped reading, because you just inadvertently described yourself.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am not ET Man, or whoever you want me to be. I am just Olivet and never was on ATS before, nor will be under another pseudo later after our departure.

You make me think of the future because you are the prototype of most of the people who deny the reality and/or convey mistrust and fear.

A laughable claim. Does it matter if you are a sock puppet or not? No.

What mattes is what you write and claim and we see failure after failure.

At best I see your tale as whimsy. It isn't even a good whimsical tale at that.

Just like ET Man and others this poorly told tale claims:
1. you are special
2. you chose to tell your tale online at 1 forum
3. ET is on the way - heard that about a million times
4. others are false prophets - oh no!!
5. predictions that were failures - who would have thought that!

You don't need to warn others about me. You need to work on your story telling and get it better next time.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Oh really? That's strange, because there was absolutely no mention of it on any news broadcast here.

That's where I stopped reading, because you just inadvertently described yourself.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

No news here (British Columbia where you are supposed to live)? I just made a very quick research (no deep research at all):

www.breakingnews.ca...

www.breakingnews.ca...

Seen as top headlines in World of British Columbia globalnews.ca:

www.globalnews.ca...
www.globalnews.ca...
www.globalnews.ca...
www.globalnews.ca...
www.globalnews.ca...
www.globalnews.ca...
www.globalnews.ca...

In the Timeline board of British Columbia globalnews.ca:

www.globalnews.ca...

At last, see the number of news when googleing "may 25th carnage in Syria": almost 220,000 entries!

www.google.fr...:fr
fficial&client=firefox-a

You surely live on another planet...or never watch the news.

All this shows how uninteresting is the other part of your post above.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

A laughable claim. Does it matter if you are a sock puppet or not? No.

What mattes is what you write and claim and we see failure after failure.

At best I see your tale as whimsy. It isn't even a good whimsical tale at that.

Just like ET Man and others this poorly told tale claims:
1. you are special

You don't need to warn others about me. You need to work on your story telling and get it better next time.

1. you are special

Like many people on Earth, I followed a track, a goal. This makes me special like everyone with the same patience in efforts in his/her own field of research and commitment.

Wrong! I used to express ideas and experiences since years on dozens of forums, blogs, radios and TV. Do your homework. You didn't even make efforts to know what I wrote or said. Who are you to tell me what my contributions here are compared to others? Noone but a poor debunker. I just chose ATS to post my diagrams and the timeline related to our final intel.

Except that, after having checked it many times, I am the only one who explained why (nuclear weapons) and how their ships work (which science they are based on: Absolute Relativity).

Did I say that? No! I said that MANY are false prophets. It's easy to understand why. Note that I have nothing to sell, contrary to many of these false prophets. Absolutely nothing. The books I wrote are for free (see the link provided in my signature).

Wrong again! I just proved that above with the Syrian Massacre ("huge dramatic event") on May 25th, exactly. What seemed wrong was the only two first dates of our departure (May 21, May 25th) which were presented as being included in the "few days" that "should" be coming that I was speaking about in my VERY FIRST POST, with a dead line of June 4th I clearly later spoke about (it was included though in the first pics).

My first post speaks about Quetzalcoatl for which/who exist two crop circles which describe TWO DATES - May 21th and June 5th - corresponding to a solar eclipse and a venus transit. IT IS IN THIS PERIODE OF TIME THAT OUR DEPARTURE WILL TAKE PLACE. But I didn't used these crop circles to conclude that our voluntered abduction must occur in that periode of time since I posted pics (even the very first ones) showing that we had independant intel to confirm/check it.

All you try to do is to deform my own presentation, like every classic debunker, to picture me as you wish. Unfortunately, you don't appear more intelligent doing this.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join