It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

The intelligent people will adopt an open mind and study what I wrote to understand my truth and reality.

Thank you ‘Olivet” for the compliment…

I think that “Megabogie” have reported an interesting read :

www.theironskeptic.com...

And now your answer :

“The author of this article is a liar and the kind of skeptic that would deform everything in order to appear intelligent when he is, in fact, idiot.”

Hummm… No comment…

Surya ☼

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flowmaster05
reply to post by cranspace

And i am the other This can not happen now because the alien abductor accidently fell in my tree shredder and made a right mess on my yard wall

For some reason I believe you more than the OP,

Hilarious, either way

It is easier to digest
Thanks

Cran

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi all,

Here is the new graphic of our departure on 31st MAY, 2012.

I am happy to share with you what it is to wait for ETs and the new life out there. If you are not interested, it is just funny to see me still posting. If you are interested, you measure what waiting every day means. Fortunately for you and us, this is the end of this road. DEAD LINE JUNE 4th. But surely leaving on next Thursday. Anyway, sharing this waiting helps us to be protected since almost no one could believe us. Hence no surveillance in situ.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imageshack.us...

The huge dramatic event of the 25th May 2012 I was talking about was this one:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I’ll answer the questions later if I have time enough. Take care.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

can i come too

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Hi all,

I am happy to share with you what it is to wait for ETs and the new life out there. If you are not interested, it is just fun to see me still posting. If you are interested, you measure what waiting every day means. Fortunately for you and us, this is the end of this road. DEAD LINE JUNE 4th. But surely leaving on next Friday. Anyway, sharing this waiting helps us to be protected since almost no one could believe us. Hence no surveillance in situ.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Nope. No big global event happened yesterday. Only the same as many other days. 90 deaths, while sad, is not considered a massive loss of life. It doesn't affect the other side of the world in the least.

And you are still here. You keep pushing back your date, because nothing ever happens. You are living in a world of delusions. I feel bad for you. Please get help. There are medications that can help you live a more normal life. Maybe you can even get your family back.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Hi all,

I am happy to share with you what it is to wait for ETs and the new life out there. If you are not interested, it is just fun to see me still posting. If you are interested, you measure what waiting every day means. Fortunately for you and us, this is the end of this road. DEAD LINE JUNE 4th. But surely leaving on next Friday. Anyway, sharing this waiting helps us to be protected since almost no one could believe us. Hence no surveillance in situ.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Nope. No big global event happened yesterday. Only the same as many other days. 90 deaths, while sad, is not considered a massive loss of life. It doesn't affect the other side of the world in the least.

And you are still here. You keep pushing back your date, because nothing ever happens. You are living in a world of delusions. I feel bad for you. Please get help. There are medications that can help you live a more normal life. Maybe you can even get your family back.

WHO SAID IT HAD TO BE A GLOBAL MASSIVE LOSS?

NOT ME.

I just said a huge dramatic event. It's one of the dealiest days for Syria since months. It is dramatic due to 25 children killed. It's huge because no UN guy can do anything against 90 losses in a war that could easily and rapidly grow. It's been days since such a loss. It was not the days before, neither in the coming days.

It was just May 25th!

For the rest of your post, usual skeptics denying formulas.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by Olivet

can i come too

Up to you to be in touch with ETs for years.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

That was the huge dramatic event? Sorry, but for that part of the world it is big, but not that much out of the ordinary. Was it a global event? No.

You're not believable. I say fraud.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I just said a huge dramatic event. It's one of the dealiest days for Syria since months. It is dramatic due to 25 children killed. It's huge because no UN guy can do anything against 90 losses in a war that could easily and rapidly grow. It's been days since such a loss. It was not the days before, neither in the coming days.

Whining, whining, whining. Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

You're a fraud. You would have picked some play opening somewhere if that hadn't happened.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Dear Olivet,
I read the dew of your posts and you do seem to be intelligent but you only prophesy. Also you say that Christ was not humble for calling Himself the Son of God, but did he not tell His deciples to tell no one that He was the Christ of God. And when they were accusing Him to put Him to death he remained silent in all humbleness and humility.
After the cures of many people who told them to tell no one what He had done for them. Yes He was very open about the things He had done but He had to create His church to gather all of the faithful under One Name.

You also judge and you are not so humble, for you would have spoken the message of Love rather than the one of "believe or be wrong". I am not against you because it seems that there is truth to you, but there is no room for pride in truth. Please do not denounce the One Who was sent from Heaven to gather all those who are not of this world, because being lost in the world we need a platform on which we may speak to the Father.
That platform is His Holy Son, Whom He loves and has sent to show His love for us who are lost.
edit on 26-5-2012 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by Olivet

Dear Olivet,
I read the dew of your posts and you do seem to be intelligent but you only prophesy. Also you say that Christ was not humble for calling Himself the Son of God, but did he not tell His deciples to tell no one that He was the Christ of God. And when they were accusing Him to put Him to death he remained silent in all humbleness and humility.
After the cures of many people who told them to tell no one what He had done for them. Yes He was very open about the things He had done but He had to create His church to gather all of the faithful under One Name.

You also judge and you are not so humble, for you would have spoken the message of Love rather than the one of "believe or be wrong". I am not against you because it seems that there is truth to you, but there is no room for pride in truth. Please do not denounce the One Who was sent from Heaven to gather all those who are not of this world, because being lost in the world we need a platform on which we may speak to the Father.
That platform is His Holy Son, Whom He loves and has sent to show His love for us who are lost.
edit on 26-5-2012 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

Hi Mike,

It seems you didn't noticed the reason for which I posted here: Sharing ours experiences among which there is a PLANNED VOLUNTERED ABDUCTION which will take place within June 4th, 2012, in order to show the way to others.

It's not just a prophety, it's an information based on previous proven experiences of ours.

The Science of Extraterrestrials is not just a prophety, it's a book that delivers a new vision of science through the Absolute Relativity and the fractal time (many equations). It's the solution to understand UFOs, ETs, scientific enigma and the spiritual worlds.

The world referendum "Do you wish that we show up?" is not just a prophety, it's a worldwide message (+20 languages) which asks people whether they want benevolents ETs to show up. It's an intimate question.

The Messengers (Les Messagers: 2 volumes + 1 appendix) is not just a prophety, it's a couple of books which tells our numerous exotic experiences and give the method to be in touch with ETs.

The pics I showed are a private work shared with you to show you how many visions, dreams and encounters led us to be sure about this future voluntered abduction that will allow us to go out there and come back as a new person for a specific mission.

The fact to say all of this is just INTEL. You put a moral weight where there is no need for it. You follow your belief system. I respect it. But what is the distance between what you know and what you believe? Between the truth and what you imagine it is.

You seem to talk a lot about Jesus-Christ. Have you ever met him?

I did. I know what he looks like. Many people would be surprised. We will come back to work for him. Do you know what he really did and said? You just know a book speaking about him. NOT HIS WORDS AND REAL DEEDS. Do you know God to be sure JC is His Only Son? Do you think christians have correctly interpreted the Scriptures? And which ones?

Again, what will be conveyed in the future will be the destruction of all the beliefs systems, WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION. That's the meaning of the Apocalypse.

Remember that humility only applies to your behavior vis-a-vis God. Do you have humility vis-a-vis ants or bugs? Why not? It means that only God can measure humility through your actions and your thoughts. Everyone here is in evolution. Including myself, of course.

At this stage of the humanity evolution, with 7 billions people on Earth, it's not a problem of who is the best prophet, or the best magician, because so many people will become so. JC lived in a time with only few people around. The only real problem is educational.

What would you think he would have done in our times? There are millions of very good and loving people. How would you recognize him?

Other times, other methods.

The End Times is about raptures of the best of the best. I just warn you about what is the reality and nature of the spiritual realm: BENEVOLENT ETs.

But it's very selective because you must face people like stereologist and consorts, without forgetting all the others who read you, and show a large amount of patience and faith.

Anyway, what is important is the coming departure of ours to be convinced, if any news broadcast. Just follow the news and the coming new behavior of a couple in England, soon. Listen to their messages and deeds. Jesus-Christ won't come to make hugs but war against the Devil in each one of us, and select people! The best ones!

It doesn't suffice to appear humble. It's so easy. You must be humble inside. It matters to be ready for the difference with higher beings, including former humans, including ETs, and the love of the spiritual world

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You are ET Man with the same baloney as before. This is not a world wide message as you claim. It is a limited distribution sock puppet tale of no substance. Nothing is proven as you claim. Stick to being an a benevolent alien. It was funnier.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I did. I know what he looks like. Many people would be surprised. We will come back to work for him. Do you know what he really did and said? You just know a book speaking about him. NOT HIS WORDS AND REAL DEEDS. Do you know God to be sure JC is His Only Son? Do you think christians have correctly interpreted the Scriptures? And which ones?

So, while you´re still here, would you care to tell us what did Jesus look like, where is he from and what he did on Earth? Just curious

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Now I am starting to see where you are coming from(figuratively). I would like to know the factors around this abduction and who will be taken. I would also like to know about the behaviors and deeds which will be exhibited by these two people.

But about the scriptures and more importantly Christ, I always thought the scriptures were left open for our own interpretation because our spirits fill the gaps in the words. Also it is not only the bible that I have read but I have come to truly understand it more recently after praying for the Holy Spirit. I'm also sure that there are many different names for This and that you understand it well too. But I would also like to know what would destruct within the belief system, because I use it as a method to find the truth.

Also, I have been practicing more spiritually everyday and have been trying to refine my "skills" even though it gets hard for me to understand them. I am moving towards practicing kundalini by the "Cobra breath" and I would like to know some general factors to expect towards the opening of my third eye. So far I have been seeing something like light, or balls of colored spheres of electricity in certain situation which I have not yet figured out.
Also while meditating, with my eyes closed I seem to be seeing a large purple sun, which I would like some understanding towards. Am I being too impatient?

Lastly what are the best ways to develop towards a more humble spirituality and what would you suggest as far as meditation?
Thankyou, I have understood that you speak in peace so I am sorry if I have offended you.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well I say this
either your messing with people because you have nothing better to do
or your mind is running a program that is corrupt needs to be formated, and then a fresh install.

ill make these predictions
May 31st will come and go, you will post that you have until June 4th your new birthday
you will mess with people until June 4th then you will light up a new account.

or if your wacked, by June 4th you will enter into a deeper state of depression because nothing
your brain told you will happen did, at that point you'll reason it out in some bazaar way instead of seeking help

Smack

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla

So, while you´re still here, would you care to tell us what did Jesus look like, where is he from and what he did on Earth? Just curious

I don't have any authority yet to be heard and to explain to you who JC was and what he really did. It will be just an opinion among others. There are so many "prophets", priests and preachers around the world. For the time being, I am just a nuts among other nuts for many of the readers.

What I can say to you is that Jesus-Christ looks like an Irish guy. I won't describe him precisely for many Irishs will tell people they are JC and because he would be an ennemy for other religions easy to target. In addition, it will be easier for us (the two) to know who knows what, precisely, about him in our future mission. We know hints about what he is going to do. It's about a cosmic fight.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by Olivet

Now I am starting to see where you are coming from(figuratively). I would like to know the factors around this abduction and who will be taken. I would also like to know about the behaviors and deeds which will be exhibited by these two people.

But about the scriptures and more importantly Christ, I always thought the scriptures were left open for our own interpretation because our spirits fill the gaps in the words. Also it is not only the bible that I have read but I have come to truly understand it more recently after praying for the Holy Spirit. I'm also sure that there are many different names for This and that you understand it well too. But I would also like to know what would destruct within the belief system, because I use it as a method to find the truth.

Also, I have been practicing more spiritually everyday and have been trying to refine my "skills" even though it gets hard for me to understand them. I am moving towards practicing kundalini by the "Cobra breath" and I would like to know some general factors to expect towards the opening of my third eye. So far I have been seeing something like light, or balls of colored spheres of electricity in certain situation which I have not yet figured out.
Also while meditating, with my eyes closed I seem to be seeing a large purple sun, which I would like some understanding towards. Am I being too impatient?

Lastly what are the best ways to develop towards a more humble spirituality and what would you suggest as far as meditation?
Thankyou, I have understood that you speak in peace so I am sorry if I have offended you.

The factors around this coming voluntered abduction are complex. But to make a long story short, we pledged to serve JC's plan before our birth. We had visions of our whole life to come when 5 years old. Then, every important moment shown came true until now. The last part of this life is this voluntered abduction. But the road was full of doubts and faith. We had to abandon everything that was precious to us. How could you go out there and change your identity without these conditions? But it was difficult, sometimes. See the links I provided, you will know who we are.

What we have to do in the future is related to "power over men, exotic technologies and personal skills". We don't know the precise program yet but it's about getting back Truth, Justice and Compassion all over the world. We won't be alone. Benevolent ETs will interfere. But it will be a "bumping road".

Regarding the beliefs systems to be destroyed, it suffices to say that "light beings" are not necesseraly good people. The light is nothing but the result of a difference between the observer fractal time and the observed subject fractal time. It's about the nature of time, not the nature of beings. Once you understand that, you become less gullible vis-a-vis manifestations. All the work you've done inside will be your best armor against "spiritual ennemies" since your innerself will able to intuitively know who you are talking / interacting with.

If you begin to see colored spheres, it means that you grow up fast. The best method is to the one you feel free with, the one that makes you happy. But the one I worked with used to be called "AVATAR". In one word it is the visualization of every feeling, physical or not, then every thought inside you. You visualize them, one after another, slowly, with no impatience, in an invisible sphere and mentally blow it away from you and say: "THIS IS NOT ME".

You do it everyday for at least 30 mn for several weeks and you'll see the changes inside. It's VERY IMPRESSIVE. Sometimes frightening. It's not for the fainted people. After such a method, you'll know yourself, really. And you will see what humility really means. The goal is to find out what you are deep inside once dead from the physical world, and even the spiritual worlds, and their numerous sensations which don't belong to you.

THEN, will come benevolents ETs to you! Be patient and strong.

Don't worry, I feel no offense at all. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my experiences.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Dear Olivet,

1. What's it like in space?
2. What are aliens like and what do they eat?
3. Is it true that aliens only wear purple on Saturdays and they don't like being referred to by their last name?
4. If I were to become an alien, would it be easier for me to become one now, or after the rapture you speak of?
5, What's the menu like at your local Long John Silvers? Do they have Ragin Cajun Mojo sauce still available?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
olivet you should just ignore all the negative people. Lots of people on this forum are completely negative believing that this society has no hope. They are stuck in the mindset of hopelessness, which is simply an illusion in my opinion. Even more they are attached completely to the physical world, whether through material or logic. However, as many others are, I'm interested in this "Dramatic Event" that you speak of. Is there more to it that you can share? Ideas? Visions?

Along with this, I had an interesting dream myself, I don't know if it is at all related but I'll write it out anyway. Last night I had a dream where there were lights in the sky were flashing colors, at first like a meteor shower, then like a light show of green, red, and yellow. I clearly remember the feeling, it was ecstatically amazing, and felt like I'd been waiting for it to happen. However what's most interesting was the order in which dream progressed, for the light show came after a series of re-experienced memories(all in the same dream still). Then at this point, it seems the point at which the lights came and where my memories were leaves a gap, which seems to be the present moment. What this all means? I don't know.

Another interesting occurrence is that after the May 20th solar eclipse, a friend of mine had experienced a strange out of body experience in which he witnessed (through meditation, third eye, visions) his DNA changing from a double helix to a triple helix, where he had wings of light. He described it as though he was escaping his body as an angel gave out his/her hand to him. It seemed as though he was unable to do so completely, but it is hard to speak for my friend and his experiences, so this may not be completely accurate. The only clear idea in mind seems to be that there is something, a sort of message or code you could say, coming from the sun. An immense energy perhaps.

Lately, as I've been meditating, I've noticed what seems to be an "open world". A free for all of spirits, energies, etc all flying about. This past month I've been experiencing a changed life as a "medium", where spirits, both negative and positive, can send me thoughts, as if through telekinesis of some sort. It seems as though I have a sensitivity to these energies, as my hands and feet are constantly being nudged to move at the will of someone besides myself. Call it a ghost you could say, Astral entities perhaps. I don't know if you dwell into that territory of knowledge... I am not sure exactly what is going on, but I know something is changing drastically. The thought that always comes to mind is "an all out war between light and darkness." However, I can't quite grasp the idea of "darkness".

Your thoughts on my experiences would be very interesting, but my real question remains the same. The drastic event, it is the euro, isn't it?
edit on 25-5-2012 by dadank because: (no reason given)

All the visions and dreams you are talking about are very interesting. You should go on notice them until you understand a pattern behind them. The only thing I can ask you for is to keep noting them somewhere in order to comprehend them later. Visions and dreams relate to our own environment and life.

By the way, thanks for sharing your experiences.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am very interested in these colored spheres and would like to know more about them and their nature. I notice that the dark redish ones symbolize my bad thoughts, and the bluer and more violet ones must be the better thoughts but when I see those ones I am more in awe, while when seeing the darker ones I say a Hail Mary to imply chastity and purity into my spirit and being, because they do not look very helpful. This process which you explained, does it have to do with displacing myself within meditation? I also see them when not in meditation. And most importantly, what do you mean by visualizing them, because when I see them they move away faster if I look at them.
I would find it very helpful if you explained this process in greater depth, but if not I am thankful for what I have heard.
Lastly, should I be practicing with this Kundalini energy, and if so what are the precautions, because it is hard to find someone who knows what they are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join