It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
J’étais certaine « Olivet » que tu tomberais dans le panneau étant donné que ton départ était déjà prévu pour le 22 mai. Pour ma part, suite à ce que j’ai écrit, je me disais que tu ne pourrais pas répondre… si ton histoire s’était avérée vraie ! Hélas non ! Ton départ a été reporté pour le 25 mai…. Que je suis surprise !!!

« Olivet », je m’excuse mais tu aurais dû poster ton message dans le forum « Jokes, Punk & Pranks »…

Traduction “Google” :

I was sure "Olivet" that you would “fall into the trap” since your departure was already scheduled for May 22 For my part, I wrote my opinion because I was sure that if you were wright about your “experience”, you won’t answer ! Helas no ! Now, you wrote that your departure has-been “reported” to May 25 .... I'm very surprised !!!

"Olivet," I'm sorry but your story must having posted first in the forum "Jokes, Pranks & Punk" ...

We need humor… like you !

Surya ☺

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by surya13
J’étais certaine « Olivet » que tu tomberais dans le panneau étant donné que ton départ était déjà prévu pour le 22 mai. Pour ma part, suite à ce que j’ai écrit, je me disais que tu ne pourrais pas répondre… si ton histoire s’était avérée vraie ! Hélas non ! Ton départ a été reporté pour le 25 mai…. Que je suis surprise !!!

« Olivet », je m’excuse mais tu aurais dû poster ton message dans le forum « Jokes, Punk & Pranks »…

Traduction “Google” :

I was sure "Olivet" that you would “fall into the trap” since your departure was already scheduled for May 22 For my part, I wrote my opinion because I was sure that if you were wright about your “experience”, you won’t answer ! Helas no ! Now, you wrote that your departure has-been “reported” to May 25 .... I'm very surprised !!!

"Olivet," I'm sorry but your story must having posted first in the forum "Jokes, Pranks & Punk" ...

We need humor… like you !

Surya ☺

Dear Surya,

First, May 25th has 24 hours. Second, I wrote in the very first post that:

That’s why I am realistically confident with what should come within few days.

Third, we are in the window for departure. I like I said, the dead line is June 4th because it is the EXIT of the 179th day. It happens that this is the number of days separating the two lunar eclipses of 10th december 2011 (my birthday) and 4th june 2012 (the new birthday). The arrival is on the 4th. It could be their arrival as well. Several eclipses were seen in our visions. Many other clues point out this window of time.

Don't believe I fell into any trap of yours. You make yourselve self-important when facing with an historic event. I know the human psychology. I knew someone would go directly to what I already said because I said that my name could be deduced from what I presented in the pics. YOU "fell into the trap".

By the way, it gave me the opportunity to remind people about my contributions available for free on the Internet.

The stupid people will reject automatically what I say because someone said it doesn't deserve any effort to go deeper. I am really happy with that because when something is too obvious for everyone, too many people could transform the ally in enemy. Better nut than evil.

The intelligent people will adopt an open mind and study what I wrote to understand my truth and reality. The stake is huge:

How two people gained access to the new level of humanity, to the new species?

My pics are difficut to understand. They mix what was conveyed by ETs with the result in the real life of these premonitory dreams or visions. Remember that they are STRANGERS! They don't talk the same language, even the same way of thinking. They speak stranger! That's why the only thing we can do is to infer what they say (short sentences or images) to guide us to the dates, changes and actions to do.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
Here are my contributions:

FIRST, MY ANSWERS TO VARIOUS ATTACKS (French):

archive.choix-realite.org...
spirit2012.free.fr...

The accusations were here:

www.ovni.ch/guest/mtdb.htm

Le Jugement Dernier (The Last Judgement, Novel):

www.thescienceofextraterrestrials.com...

The World Referendum :

www.karmapolis.be... (French version)
www.goodworksonearth.org... (English version)
www.goodworksonearth.org... (World Petition)

The Science of Extraterrestrials:

FRENCH VERSIONS:

www.amazon.fr...=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=471061593&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=2915164576&pf_rd_m=A1X6F K5RDHNB96&pf_rd_r=19Y6M5HRCY8CFYJFB45J
(French version book on Amazon)
www.scribd.com... (French version book for free)
www.ldi5.com... (French paper 1)
archive.choix-realite.org... (French paper 2)
www.letransmuteur.net... (French paper of former critics who admitted the originality of my theory (no plagiarism contrary to de Brosses claims!))

ENGLISH VERSIONS:

www.amazon.com... (US Amazon reference of the book)
www.thescienceofextraterrestrials.com... (miscellaneous free downloads)
www.alliesbooks.com... (book review)
www.exopoliticsinstitute.org... (English paper)
www.4shared.com... (Full English version)

SPANISH VERSION:

www.zaya.tv...

CHINESE VERSION:

www.zaya.tv...

Enfants des Etoiles (Stars Children):

www.amazon.fr/Enfants-%C3%A9toiles-D%C3%A9sirez-vous-nous-appara%C3%AEtre/dp/291516469X

(about all the text is in The Messengers (Les Messagers) in French. See below)

Conditionnal alert of a possible tsunami for May 25th, 2006:

archive.choix-realite.org... (French story)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_ericjulien.htm (extensive papers and references of the May 25th , 2006 tsunami alert story)

Les Messagers (The Messengers), volumes I, II and appendix:

nous-les-dieux.org... (French version of volume I)
nous-les-dieux.org... (French version of volume II)
nous-les-dieux.org... (scientific appendix)

MISCELLANEOUS PAPERS :

nouvellevision.unblog.fr...
fr.dir.groups.yahoo.com...

I saw that you should sign up to get The science of Extraterrestrials (English version) in the following link:

www.4shared.com...

You have another choice:

www.keepandshare.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
FAIL! WOW...I am about to drop this site because people like you. I want to believe, but I don't push it. Who knows exactly whats going on? I am not a biblist, I do not believe in religion, but I am not Atheist. Their is a higher power for sure. Life outside our galaxy is a must... but dates do not mean anything. Our one universe alone is endless, so who knows the possibilities? We must think outside of the globe to actually find peace.

I think im rambling now, but heads up..The only change we will ever see comes from TPTB. Isn't that sad? We are letting people who obviously know something beyond our everyday activities and knowledge to control us from a far. We as a nation, as HUMAN BEINGS should stop the nonsense forums, the nonsense thinking and really decide what we are here for and what we can do...

What I have figured out is this...Every past civilization has left clues for future civilizations..What have we left? Nothing. Our steel structures will crumble in years..Our monuments will not last for centuries..

Let's all find a happy medium and grow up! We are here and will continue to be here, unless their is a decision made from someone other than you to nuke a town, destroy a clan, massacre a race....GROW UP! I am tired of being the only one who sees exactly where we are going.

Power is greed, greed is power and we all fall for it in the end. It will take a true HUMAN BEING to accept the faults of history and move us in a more positive direction. Not some random Alien or some random being.

He is out there. He is the one who will help us unite and help us realize our true destiny. I am not talking about Jesus or God. I am talking about a regular HUMAN BEING who truly understand the meaning of life and freedom.

Please can everyone try to see the chaos, the lies, and the misinformation that is going around?

If you believe this..FINE. But you are a PERSON who will not be helping us win the war on humanity.

F*ck freedom. It's about LIFE. I live my LIFE as I please and that should be respected in a free country, any country.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
FAIL! WOW...I am about to drop this site because people like you. I want to believe, but I don't push it. Who knows exactly whats going on? I am not a biblist, I do not believe in religion, but I am not Atheist. Their is a higher power for sure. Life outside our galaxy is a must... but dates do not mean anything. Our one universe alone is endless, so who knows the possibilities? We must think outside of the globe to actually find peace.

I think im rambling now, but heads up..The only change we will ever see comes from TPTB. Isn't that sad? We are letting people who obviously know something beyond our everyday activities and knowledge to control us from a far. We as a nation, as HUMAN BEINGS should stop the nonsense forums, the nonsense thinking and really decide what we are here for and what we can do...

What I have figured out is this...Every past civilization has left clues for future civilizations..What have we left? Nothing. Our steel structures will crumble in years..Our monuments will not last for centuries..

Let's all find a happy medium and grow up! We are here and will continue to be here, unless their is a decision made from someone other than you to nuke a town, destroy a clan, massacre a race....GROW UP! I am tired of being the only one who sees exactly where we are going.

Power is greed, greed is power and we all fall for it in the end. It will take a true HUMAN BEING to accept the faults of history and move us in a more positive direction. Not some random Alien or some random being.

He is out there. He is the one who will help us unite and help us realize our true destiny. I am not talking about Jesus or God. I am talking about a regular HUMAN BEING who truly understand the meaning of life and freedom.

Please can everyone try to see the chaos, the lies, and the misinformation that is going around?

If you believe this..FINE. But you are a PERSON who will not be helping us win the war on humanity.

F*ck freedom. It's about LIFE. I live my LIFE as I please and that should be respected in a free country, any country.

You claim to know and understand but you didn't even try to study what I wrote in my contributions. You just reject because of your lazyness. That is stupid. Be a real human being: discover what you don't know and/or understand. It takes many errors and successes to evolve. I know it for sure.

There is NO FREEDOM WITHOUT EFFORT.

Dates mean a lot since the whole universe is programmed with cycles. Dates are the result of cycles. It is the basis of life. The problem is that cycles are numerous and complex. It takes time to study the way ETs really speak to us. I just brought a case to better understand them. The future will prove me right, I guarantee.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
if "Olivet" really is this Jean Ederman/Eric Julien, here is an interesting article discussing his UFO claims and prophecies that never came to pass. The writer has some pretty strong feelings about the subject stating:

I have great faith that when I reach the pearly gates, St. Peter will look down on me, and say “Well, you’re not Eric Julien, so you couldn’t have been that bad. Go on in.”

I'ts an interesting read.
link: www.theironskeptic.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
if "Olivet" really is this Jean Ederman/Eric Julien, here is an interesting article discussing his UFO claims and prophecies that never came to pass. The writer has some pretty strong feelings about the subject stating:

I have great faith that when I reach the pearly gates, St. Peter will look down on me, and say “Well, you’re not Eric Julien, so you couldn’t have been that bad. Go on in.”

I'ts an interesting read.
link: www.theironskeptic.com...

Hi Megabogie,

The author of this article is a liar and the kind of skeptic that would deform everything in order to appear intelligent when he is, in fact, idiot.

Did you read the links I provided above before having put this link of yours?

Regarding the book The Science of Extraterrestrials, I finally found a direct link to download it for free easily:

www.scribd.com...&usg=ALkJrhjbUAGSTX0Bzth1A9kDwCxtXXgwrw

I put some comments about it at the end of this post.

Regarding the May 25th, 2006, tsunami alert I gave two links where the FACTS and the FULL STORY are presented (not the bunch of lies of your link):

Conditionnal alert of a possible tsunami for May 25th, 2006:

(French story)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_ericjulien.htm
(extensive papers and references of the May 25th , 2006 tsunami alert story)

Even the super skeptic James Randi talked about this conditionnal tsunami alert:

www.randi.org...

However, we must note, Julien has a built-in escape-hatch here. Slyly inserted into his massive tirade about the “tens of millions” of victims, is a provision. He says the massive tsunamis will take place

Except if, of course, the leaders go into reverse. That enormously will depend on you, of the actions that you will take to convince them of their folly!

Yes, it’s perhaps unkind of me [YES IT IS], but I can see the possibility that this deluded man will decide – and declare – that there were enough “positive vibes” sent out as a result of his warning, that world leaders reversed their attitudes and the “higher intelligences” out there graciously diverted the comet debris to cancel the catastrophe.

THERE WASN'T ANY POSITIVE VIBES BUT THE CANCELLATION OF THE DIVINE STRAKE TEST THAT WOULD HAVE LED TO NUCLEAR WARFARE. What your skeptic didn't mention is that what really matters for benevolent spiritual ETs is that the people victims of a nuclear blast die twice: body and soul disappear!

www.alliesbooks.com...

Comments of some scientific readers
“If the hypothesis, fascinating I must admit, of Eric Julien is verified directly or indirectly, so yes, that would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the SUPERNATURAL, more exactly all the NATURAL NOT ALREADY EXPLAINED, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics”. Michel Carmassi (Phd) French Physicist

“The demonstration is convincing! … I find the whole very well structured and interesting; as for the innovative aspect, not to worry.” Michel Actis, Doctor in Physics, France.

“I am happy to be useful to you. Your views on the phenomenon of time are very interesting to my colleagues and myself.” Alexander Levich, Physicist, President of the Institute of Time Nature Exploration, Russia.

My opinion of this book is that it is highly coherent. ...It becomes clear that his theory goes much further than what already exists, and that it is innovative.” Pascal di Scala, Professor of Mathematics, France (former critics that Marie-Therese de Brosses refered to in her flaming article).

Having had scientific training (Centrale School Engineer Paris), I found in the book of Eric Julien a well argued development in favor of his absolute Relativity. This new approach, which upsets our usual concepts, seems me to propose solid answers to currently unsolved scientific problems. And, more important in my eyes still, absolute Relativity brings something essential for the comprehension of the spiritual world. I thus can only highly recommend the reading of this book to any person eager to understand who we are . Philippe Pellaumail 44800 Saint-Herblain, France.

Comments of professional readers

It is huge, it s like a Copernicus revolution just like the one in every millennium in sciences. This may be the most important book ever published on UFOs. I am still suspicious of theories-that-explain-it-all, but this book blew me away and I am bluffed . Michel Picard, author of Les OVNIs, laboratoire du futur (UFOs, Laboratory of Future)

And many more positive comments (see the link provided above). So your skeptic is just an ignorant and ridiculous guy just able to vomit his hatred.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by Olivet

People like you with rhetoric like this(very colorfull) come and go it seems like everyday now. I just have one question that I keep asking but no one will answer, what do you do when your prediction pass's and nothing happens,what do you morf into to deal with making such a fool of your self?

No insult intended, you just seem to belive in this stuff so much I can't help but wonder how you deal with nothing ever happening day after day, year after year, event after event.

I don't need anybody to believe me at all. I gave enough clues here to let you check my claims in order for you to be prepared. Don't worry, we have been checking their materials so many times that, like I said in my first message, I am enough confident with what they conveyed. Believe me, we tought more than once we were at the right moment. But now, we have enough precise descriptions of the event to be confident. They never lie. They just gave us pieces of infos to maintain our moral while waiting for them. All is about patience. They are very compassionate.
This is nothing more then your opinion backed by some very colorfull images that I doubt many people can understand if they wanted to...................and still no answer to my question.

I think I answered to your question: I come back here to keep you informed.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Free wifi on board the spaceship?
Sweet!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemysenior
reply to post by Olivet

Well thats it, the world has stopped using scientific methods of investigation to come to logical conclusions, you realize a real "benevolent" race would not interfere with our evolution and spiritual evolution and would not give just 2 people that type of power to abuse, that a serious case of messiah syndrome complex right? The fact that your writing all this to conceive people is evidence that its not even 1% truth, when you could prove it when your "transformed"... Only negative entities would do such a thing, (show me where God is desperately trying to prove hes real) anyone having any knowledge in esoteric wisdom knows, that even higher beings (both good and bad) have to follow certain guide lines.

Did Christ or Buddha need to go this far to prove they were for real, or did they do just, hmm DO IT, without having to post a bunch of garbage that makes no sense to anyone, do to the fact its bullsh-t? nope, they just did it! Action speak louder then words... but you know that dont you. So until you can actually understand whats truly going to happen and have all that power (probably evil since its telling you this, if its true... lol too funny) just wait till you can maybe prove it at least .001%. (yes thats sarcasm)

P.S. Only negative beings will reveal or tell you what to do or whats going to happen which is usually 99% wrong, due to endless possibilities of parallel realities, to either further THEIR goals or to defraud the messenger, and make that person look uneducated/crazy, even though to you it seems like Truth to you. Positive beings do not interfere with the development of the human consciousness. Why? So We Learn!!!!!!!!

You just present your belief system.

Benevolent ETs interfere with human beings since millenia! There are numerous instances, many avatars. ALL THE RELIGIOUS HOLY BOOKS ARE FULL OF INTERFERENCES. And many other books speak about other examples. HOW DO YOU THINK MEN ARE EVOLVING? HOW AND WHERE DO YOU THINK REAL INNOVATION COME FROM?

ALL AVATARS, WITH NO EXCEPTION, JESUS-CHRIST INCLUDED, TALKED ABOUT PROPHETIES WHICH PRESENTED THEM!

HOW HUMBLE WAS JC WHEN SAYING HE WAS THE SON OF GOD? Think about what the jewish priests tought about his 'humility"! He was sacrified for this.

Well, you just don't know what you are talking about.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Olivet

Free wifi on board the spaceship?
Sweet!

Who said I was on board a spaceship?

The window is opened on until June 4th.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beaux
Interesting, if nothing more. Although I think we need only wait until Friday to find out if Olivet is for real since he predicts (forecasts?) a tsunami on that day.

I guess I tend to look for motive in "wild stories" and it usually falls into 3 categories:

1. Reality or at least the perception of such.
2. Hoax-Typically done as some type of ego fulfillment for attention. Creating a stir for some level of misguided fame or profit (what are they selling?)
3. Insanity: We have all seen that here before too and it is usually easy to detect, i.e. rambling, incoherence, inconsistency, terrible grammar and spelling.

Based on the above, I do not think this is a hoax since he "left" and seems to have spent a lot of time developing something to just drop into the ATS forum. His words do not seem insane although the pictures supplied could be construed as such. Personally, were I him and his words are true, I would post it here too. Where else would you get so many open-minded people actually considering your claims? Is there another media or website that would get such a message out so quickly?

Either way, S&F for the entertainment value and a "let's see what Friday brings" for the rest.

I never predicted any tsunami for May 25th, 2012! I talked about a huge dramatic event.

All of this IS NOT A HOAX. Just my experiences shared leading to a coming UFO/ET event, and changes for the world. All what I say is true.The only thing is the INTERPRETATION of what we receive based on previous actual facts we already experienced.

Anyway, thanks for your comments.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hey Olivet, love your story... can't wait for the further developments

I wish you all the best

greetz

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
Hey Olivet, love your story... can't wait for the further developments

I wish you all the best

greetz

Thanks drneville! I just hope the coming event will be known for you to be better convinced that benevolent ETs want to work for our evolution. Whatever, the mission to come has everything to do with this purpose. Cheers.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Bon, tant pis.

It's the 25th - where is this event.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This thread is definitely like the thread called something like warnings from the benevolents.

In fact, I see the same phrase used here. I see the same issue of spamming the thread with the same pointless images time and time again.

Is this the same person or a copycat?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What a #ing wackjob rofl

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
olivet you should just ignore all the negative people. Lots of people on this forum are completely negative believing that this society has no hope. They are stuck in the mindset of hopelessness, which is simply an illusion in my opinion. Even more they are attached completely to the physical world, whether through material or logic. However, as many others are, I'm interested in this "Dramatic Event" that you speak of. Is there more to it that you can share? Ideas? Visions?

Along with this, I had an interesting dream myself, I don't know if it is at all related but I'll write it out anyway. Last night I had a dream where there were lights in the sky were flashing colors, at first like a meteor shower, then like a light show of green, red, and yellow. I clearly remember the feeling, it was ecstatically amazing, and felt like I'd been waiting for it to happen. However what's most interesting was the order in which dream progressed, for the light show came after a series of re-experienced memories(all in the same dream still). Then at this point, it seems the point at which the lights came and where my memories were leaves a gap, which seems to be the present moment. What this all means? I don't know.

Another interesting occurrence is that after the May 20th solar eclipse, a friend of mine had experienced a strange out of body experience in which he witnessed (through meditation, third eye, visions) his DNA changing from a double helix to a triple helix, where he had wings of light. He described it as though he was escaping his body as an angel gave out his/her hand to him. It seemed as though he was unable to do so completely, but it is hard to speak for my friend and his experiences, so this may not be completely accurate. The only clear idea in mind seems to be that there is something, a sort of message or code you could say, coming from the sun. An immense energy perhaps.

Lately, as I've been meditating, I've noticed what seems to be an "open world". A free for all of spirits, energies, etc all flying about. This past month I've been experiencing a changed life as a "medium", where spirits, both negative and positive, can send me thoughts, as if through telekinesis of some sort. It seems as though I have a sensitivity to these energies, as my hands and feet are constantly being nudged to move at the will of someone besides myself. Call it a ghost you could say, Astral entities perhaps. I don't know if you dwell into that territory of knowledge... I am not sure exactly what is going on, but I know something is changing drastically. The thought that always comes to mind is "an all out war between light and darkness." However, I can't quite grasp the idea of "darkness".

Your thoughts on my experiences would be very interesting, but my real question remains the same. The drastic event, it is the euro, isn't it?
edit on 25-5-2012 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I figured he'd be trying to sell a book or something. Surprisingly there has been no advertising yet

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

na thhink hes just a loon

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join