It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If the comments attributed to Werner Von Braun can be taken as truth (space-based weapons to defend against a fake alien invasion as a means of controlling the masses), I would think that government agents who's job it is to perpetuate this idea would be using the internet to make us believe that aliens really do exist. Of course they would have to come across a little nutty or most probably wouldn't believe the story.

I didn't catch the post where Olivet predicted a tsunami for friday...but if it were to happen, wouldn't we all believe his story then? I suppose the government could call on HAARP to give us a little scare. Geez, I;m starting to sound as nutty as the OP

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by JustEve

I do agree mostly with Jacques Vallee's work, the evidence for a demonic connection seems FAR too overwhelming to ignore:

Then check out L. A. Marzulli on Coast To Coast and Red Ice Radio.

Interesting theories.

Now, after watching Madonna's half time ritual (yes it was a ritual to Horus) somethings going on.

Remember what man deems "magick" today will be explained by quantum physics tomorrow - it's all a matter of frequency waves to open up portals or some such stuff.

Sorry but that was not MY post but Murgatroid's, LOL

edit on 22/5/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by YellowRoseTx51

No one has notice how many are going missing. The last hurricanes were supposedly thousands are missing..and tsunamis...have no bodies. It is not true that they sink, they FLOAT for many many hours before sinking. The population count in America was 350 million. I had to look up the 'national debt clock' recently and the population count is now at 311 million. That is 49 million people gone. Chicago is not the only place which is now showing a NEGATIVE 12% Population Count. 12% of their population is GONE.

This stopped me dead in my tracks and it interests me. I looked it up about the US population dropping, and cannot find where it has at all. Sometimes the birth rate drops but it's balanced out by immigration. You make a serious claim though. In the interest of denying my ignorance, can you provide a source for this? TIA.
edit on 22-5-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The population of the US was never 350M. It might have been that the Americas were once 350M, but that is not the same as the US. Bodies are not missing in huge numbers. After a flood or tsunami people are missing. They are often transported many miles and never found. Some of the bodies found in New Orleans were recovered from their attics where they drowned. In tsunamis bodies are often ground into pieces and scavenged before being located. A shredded body does not float.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Well its the 22 of May and nothing...........................will you answer my question now?

Second line.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

I reckon he's already gone, abducted (with his consent, of course) and re-installed in the body of some British royal (presumably WITHOUT their consent).

Wish I'd have got here earlier, and asked where they stash the disposessed British soul when they remove it from the body to install HIS soul.

So much illogic here - glad I can opt out of this madness - who the hell wants to be ruled by illogical overlords? Hell, we already HAVE that!

edit on 2012/5/22 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
If the comments attributed to Werner Von Braun can be taken as truth (space-based weapons to defend against a fake alien invasion as a means of controlling the masses), I would think that government agents who's job it is to perpetuate this idea would be using the internet to make us believe that aliens really do exist. Of course they would have to come across a little nutty or most probably wouldn't believe the story.

A couple of decent videos that elaborate on the alien attack agenda:

Dr. Carol Rosin a former NASA scientist turned Disclosure Project witness shares very important information with us. Dr. Rosin worked directly under Werner Von Braun, the NAZI V2 Rocket Scientist from Operation Paperclip. That's a pretty solid inside connection to a very serious source. I don't think she is making this up at all. LINK

EDIT: removed "The Quickening" video. Look it up on YT if you want to see it. After watching only a couple of minutes it appears to be another high budget, agenda driven NLP propaganda "documentary" created to confuse, distort reality and lead people AWAY from the Truth just like the Zeitgeist films.

There is a small amount of truth in it carefully done, my gut feeling was telling me there is something sinister about it like all other NWO financed propaganda containing some truth with lies mixed in. I also felt it a bit like brainwashing, we're all one etc etc and manipulation. Makes you wonder who is behind the slick production, too much fear inducing imagery with a very hypnotic vibe. I only watched just a few minutes of it so look at it and decide for yourself but it looks far too suspicious. Here is an ATS search to read up on it.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you for the videos Murgatroid. I'm definately interested in them but I'm off to bed now.
Will check them out tomorrow.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
She uses Dr in front of her name. That's weird since she received an honorary doctorate from Nigeria.

There are very few people that put Dr in front of their name after receiving an honorary doctorate.

It is not customary, however, for recipients of an honorary doctorate to adopt the prefix 'Dr' .

en.wikipedia.org...

Some notable exceptions are listed in the article.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm just waiting now for June 4th.

That's the date the OP said he'd "return" in a different body/identity.

I imagine that one of the "new" members that join that day will then continue the charade -- to much deserved ridicule and doubt.

Although I have a feeling the OP:

also has another account here and is monitoring and/or even contributing to the support of this thread while they are "supposed" to be in an alien craft for two weeks,

probably has a glp account with same story,

thinks he/she is really clever,

and somewhat surprised a member here found a French site with an incredibly similar story from 2006.

edit on 5/23/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What's your take on this? Same guy?

Now, I have to put the real signification of this thread… Sorry if I did not put more informations before because I was hoping that someone could translate and explain the real story in a proper language (english) that I can’t do.

Anyway, I won’t give you the name of this guy who wrote this OP but you can read his name at the end of the message on the site that I gave you before…

Same story, same guy and his wife…

I don’t know if someone remembered this story about “Jean Ederman” ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And after (in french), we have found that it was a “fraud”…

www.ovni.ch...

That’s my conclusion about this thread…

Surya ☼

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I read about 10% of this before I couldn't take it anymore. OP, I'm going to PM you my mailing address, because you owe me a bottle of Aspirin.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi all,

I am still here this afternoon 24th may. The departure is forecast on Friday 25th May. I don’t care about possible sarcasms regarding what I announced before. I wanted to add the updates of the pics and a series of links to respond the different claims (fraud) that I already answered to a long time ago (see below the links).

Regarding the people that will be replaced, they were OK about this before their birth. Their life was planned to finish soon before their birth. All will be normal for them.

Generally speaking, all what I do here is to SHARE MY EXPERIENCES in order to allow other people to connect the dots and to discover the way things works with ETs. When it will be your turn, you’ll be prepared. So, read and understand.

See, for example, The Science of Extraterrestrials I have written in 2005:

www.4shared.com...

ALL I GIVE YOU HERE IS FOR FREE. I HAVE NOTHING TO SELL. Good read.

The first pic talks about who we are going to be. The others, how we’ve been informed through visions, dreams and encounters.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here are my contributions:

FIRST, MY ANSWERS TO VARIOUS ATTACKS (French):

archive.choix-realite.org...
spirit2012.free.fr...

The accusations were here: www.ovni.ch/guest/mtdb.htm

Le Jugement Dernier (The Last Judgement, Novel):

www.thescienceofextraterrestrials.com...

The World Referendum :

www.karmapolis.be... (French version)
www.goodworksonearth.org... (English version)
www.goodworksonearth.org... (World Petition)

The Science of Extraterrestrials:

FRENCH VERSIONS:

www.amazon.fr...=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=471061593&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=2915164576&pf_rd_m=A1X6F K5RDHNB96&pf_rd_r=19Y6M5HRCY8CFYJFB45J (French version book on Amazon)
www.scribd.com... (French version book for free)
www.ldi5.com... (French paper 1)
archive.choix-realite.org... (French paper 2)
www.letransmuteur.net... (French paper of former critics who admitted the originality of my theory (no plagiarism contrary to de Brosses claims!))

ENGLISH VERSIONS:

www.amazon.com... (US Amazon reference of the book)
www.thescienceofextraterrestrials.com... (miscellaneous free downloads)
www.alliesbooks.com... (book review)
www.exopoliticsinstitute.org... (English paper)
www.4shared.com... (Full English version)

SPANISH VERSION:

www.zaya.tv...

CHINESE VERSION:

www.zaya.tv...

Enfants des Etoiles (Stars Children):

www.amazon.fr/Enfants-%C3%A9toiles-D%C3%A9sirez-vous-nous-appara%C3%AEtre/dp/291516469X (about all the text is in The Messengers (Les Messagers) in French. See below)

Conditionnal alert of a possible tsunami for May 25th, 2006:

archive.choix-realite.org... (French story)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_ericjulien.htm (extensive papers and references of the May 25th , 2006 tsunami alert story)

Les Messagers (The Messengers), volumes I, II and appendix:

nous-les-dieux.org... (French version of volume I)
nous-les-dieux.org... (French version of volume II)
nous-les-dieux.org... (scientific appendix)

MISCELLANEOUS PAPERS :

nouvellevision.unblog.fr...
fr.dir.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A bit of advice when you perpetrate a hoax such as claiming to be special, put the date way out so you have some time to tpy with people. Look at the 2012 baloney tales. There were decades to play the game. You gave yourself too little time or you could be like some of the threads over in the gray zone. Next time set the date months or years ahead.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

May I have your 600 Euros? Since you won't have time to spend them. I'll pay you back when you return from your voyage.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You're just posting the same photos over and over again. I can't even understand any of these photos. You're not really explaining anything in detail.

Nevermind. I don't even want to try...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
You're just posting the same photos over and over again. I can't even understand any of these photos. You're not really explaining anything in detail.

Nevermind. I don't even want to try...

I agree. OP, you are articulate enough, but your pictures look like the ravings of a mad man. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to be less vague, and more straightforward.

Enough with the pictures. I actually don't think this is a deliberate hoax on your part ( I know I'm in the minority here), but I can't decide if you are mentally ill, or if there has been some real contact. If you have really been contacted, I fear that you have been "punked" by unknown beings. They have been messing with you, and you've fallen for it. Otherwise, please seek professional help.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
A bit of advice when you perpetrate a hoax such as claiming to be special, put the date way out so you have some time to tpy with people. Look at the 2012 baloney tales. There were decades to play the game. You gave yourself too little time or you could be like some of the threads over in the gray zone. Next time set the date months or years ahead.

Also d4rk kn1ght. Remember that guy? His schtick started back in 06. Set a date for waaaay out in 2011.

Fake alien attack, mind control, the works.

Boy that was a hoot.
edit on 5/24/2012 by Flowmaster05 because: wrong punctuation

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join