It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

And i am the other This can not happen now because the alien abductor accidently fell in my tree shredder and made a right mess on my yard wall

For some reason I believe you more than the OP,

Hilarious, either way

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning… of Olivet !!!

I read your story Olivet and your OP, reminded me the same story that I read in french in 2006 :

archive.choix-realite.org...

Always the same story… excepted that this story was first written in french for 05/25/2006 and now adapted for 05/25/2012 in this forum.

I don’t understand ? The scenario change over the years and over the language ???

How can you explain that Olivet ? If you are still there…

Sorry! Time is going on because …

Olivet wrote :

“Just leaving now. It was a real pleasure to stay for a while with you here. Take care.”…

and now Olivet is problaby in his “spaceship” !

Bon voyage !

Surya ☼

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by Olivet

People like you with rhetoric like this(very colorfull) come and go it seems like everyday now. I just have one question that I keep asking but no one will answer, what do you do when your prediction pass's and nothing happens,what do you morf into to deal with making such a fool of your self?

No insult intended, you just seem to belive in this stuff so much I can't help but wonder how you deal with nothing ever happening day after day, year after year, event after event.

I don't need anybody to believe me at all. I gave enough clues here to let you check my claims in order for you to be prepared. Don't worry, we have been checking their materials so many times that, like I said in my first message, I am enough confident with what they conveyed. Believe me, we tought more than once we were at the right moment. But now, we have enough precise descriptions of the event to be confident. They never lie. They just gave us pieces of infos to maintain our moral while waiting for them. All is about patience. They are very compassionate.
This is nothing more then your opinion backed by some very colorfull images that I doubt many people can understand if they wanted to...................and still no answer to my question.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

A star for your bithday and look on your profile page.......Happy Birthday

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

I do agree mostly with Jacques Vallee's work, the evidence for a demonic connection seems FAR too overwhelming to ignore:

Then check out L. A. Marzulli on Coast To Coast and Red Ice Radio.

Interesting theories.

Now, after watching Madonna's half time ritual (yes it was a ritual to Horus) somethings going on.

Remember what man deems "magick" today will be explained by quantum physics tomorrow - it's all a matter of frequency waves to open up portals or some such stuff.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Well thats it, the world has stopped using scientific methods of investigation to come to logical conclusions, you realize a real "benevolent" race would not interfere with our evolution and spiritual evolution and would not give just 2 people that type of power to abuse, that a serious case of messiah syndrome complex right? The fact that your writing all this to conceive people is evidence that its not even 1% truth, when you could prove it when your "transformed"... Only negative entities would do such a thing, (show me where God is desperately trying to prove hes real) anyone having any knowledge in esoteric wisdom knows, that even higher beings (both good and bad) have to follow certain guide lines.

Did Christ or Buddha need to go this far to prove they were for real, or did they do just, hmm DO IT, without having to post a bunch of garbage that makes no sense to anyone, do to the fact its bullsh-t? nope, they just did it! Action speak louder then words... but you know that dont you. So until you can actually understand whats truly going to happen and have all that power (probably evil since its telling you this, if its true... lol too funny) just wait till you can maybe prove it at least .001%. (yes thats sarcasm)

P.S. Only negative beings will reveal or tell you what to do or whats going to happen which is usually 99% wrong, due to endless possibilities of parallel realities, to either further THEIR goals or to defraud the messenger, and make that person look uneducated/crazy, even though to you it seems like Truth to you. Positive beings do not interfere with the development of the human consciousness. Why? So We Learn!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Then check out L. A. Marzulli on Coast To Coast and Red Ice Radio.

OK, I did check out Dr. Marzulli and I am starting to like his stuff even more than Jacques Vallee! Thanks very much for that tip, going to try and find all of his newsletter archives, below are some links I used:

Search results for L. A. Marzulli
Dr. Marzulli guest
Interview - LA Marzulli
LA Marzulli Feb 2011 Newsletter

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Is there a way of marking posts like this on ATS where we can check on them at a later date to see what has, and has not come true of them ?

There have been a lot of big claims and predictions posted before, and was wondering if anyone has a way of keeping tally.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Smacktard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by surya13

I read your story Olivet and your OP, reminded me the same story that I read in french in 2006 : archive.choix-realite.org... Always the same story… excepted that this story was first written in french for 05/25/2006 and now adapted for 05/25/2012 in this forum. I don’t understand ? The scenario change over the years and over the language ??? How can you explain that Olivet ? If you are still there…

I skimmed through your link.

It took several paragraphs, but I see what you mean.

That has MANY of the same main points as Olivet's OP and posts.

Especially the being "abducted"/taken by the ETs, being put back on Earth in a different body, and claiming to be one of the "messengers" who will lead and help humans with t4echnology and knowledge to "improve" the world.
Plus of the mixing and combining of ETs and spirituality and angels/beings of light and the tie in to Revelation and the two angels being former Frenchmen.

I knew the OP's story smelled, but I didn't think about him copying the points of a old French article/story.

LOL

edit on 5/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Interesting, if nothing more. Although I think we need only wait until Friday to find out if Olivet is for real since he predicts (forecasts?) a tsunami on that day.

I guess I tend to look for motive in "wild stories" and it usually falls into 3 categories:

1. Reality or at least the perception of such.
2. Hoax-Typically done as some type of ego fulfillment for attention. Creating a stir for some level of misguided fame or profit (what are they selling?)
3. Insanity: We have all seen that here before too and it is usually easy to detect, i.e. rambling, incoherence, inconsistency, terrible grammar and spelling.

Based on the above, I do not think this is a hoax since he "left" and seems to have spent a lot of time developing something to just drop into the ATS forum. His words do not seem insane although the pictures supplied could be construed as such. Personally, were I him and his words are true, I would post it here too. Where else would you get so many open-minded people actually considering your claims? Is there another media or website that would get such a message out so quickly?

Either way, S&F for the entertainment value and a "let's see what Friday brings" for the rest.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Yeah.

If you could just leave me out of whatever madness this gibberish is supposed to spawn, that would be great, K? Thx!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
let it be two bollocks from leeds united, make the lads come over be platini and zidane

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by surya13

I read through a lot of that link and it struck me that the poster was none other than Eric himself, also claiming to have saved the east coast from a tsunami after divulging some planned nuclear attack on Iran that turned out to be cancelled supposedly. Now It seems like the same Eric posting here as Olivet. In the link you posted, he used arguments to justify his departure in 1999+7=2006. He hints at returning as the Paracleet, I believe. If he's been hearing voices (or messages in his dreams) for 45 years, that is one long case of obsession. To me, someone who was chosen to become the manifestation of the Parakeet would be much more humble and entirely and completely devoid of ego, imo.

What's your take on this? Same guy?

Olivet,
If you are still around, I know you must be quite disappointed and in inner pain. If, as I believe now, you've been this route before but that this time you are were confident in your claim, if you really and truly believed what you've written as coming to pass, then why were you not confident enough to simply erase your hard drive, or pass a few strong magnets over it? The fact that you want to take your computer with you belies your own doubt, don't you see? No security problem for your family and friends if your hard drive is blank.

IMHO, a fully re-vamped person would not have any need to carry over old things at all. I wish you peace and detachment from obsessions

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkelbaum

I'm still laughing! Only a true fan would make it sound like a prayer. Not sure who these "bullocks" are, but I'm going to guess they play football (soccer)?

edit on 21-5-2012 by aboutface because: typo

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well, it seems that the extremely advanced alien ship doesn't have a WI-Fi hotspot.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What's your take on this? Same guy?

I think you have already found a part of the answer...

"I'm still laughing! Only a true fam would make it sound like a prayer. Not sure who these "bullocks" are, but I'm going to guess they play football (soccer)?"

No comment...

Surya ☼

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by surya13
reply to post by Olivet

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning… of Olivet !!!

I read your story Olivet and your OP, reminded me the same story that I read in french in 2006 :

archive.choix-realite.org...

Always the same story… excepted that this story was first written in french for 05/25/2006 and now adapted for 05/25/2012 in this forum.

I don’t understand ? The scenario change over the years and over the language ???

How can you explain that Olivet ? If you are still there…

Sorry! Time is going on because …

Olivet wrote :

“Just leaving now. It was a real pleasure to stay for a while with you here. Take care.”…

and now Olivet is problaby in his “spaceship” !

Bon voyage !

Surya ☼

Had to star your comment. You know, I always try to keep an open mind and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. However, when you have someone claiming that there about to be removed from their avatar and placed in someone else's preexisting avatar, and from what I can gather without their consent is just don't right silly. Not to say it couldn't be possible, probably even simpler then I realize. But to claim to be benevolent, i.e. doing this for you (us), when you are robbing someone of their own physical construct, again without their consent, is anything but benevolent. Unfortunately when I first seen this thread my only thought was, man there goes a few minutes of my life (and here goes a few more lol), hence my last stinky underwear comment earlier.
edit on 21-5-2012 by masta12d because: typo

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Could this be TRUE?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join