It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Fairview62583 has transitioned to Vegas62583, now ready and waiting the request.

By the way, Zeik says hi

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, he's gone. So long, been good to know ya. Now we will have to wait for the appearance of the two apostles or angels or token gobbily-gook mystics to come riding over the horizon (from England?) on their white horses to clue us in on the next step in evolution. I'm popping the corn and have my phone set to "ring in the new" and look forward to the coming day of salvation - just as long as those pesky sun ufo's don't grab us first.

Olivet, we hardly knew ye!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I figured out the mystery of France and everything else.

www.imdb.com...

The coneheads said they were from France.
The coneheads were aliens.

They drank brewskis and that begins with 2 which matches the start of 20 and 21.

21 is 2+1 or 3 coneheads

It's so obvious.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
Additionally, what happens to the other dude? Does he get stuck in your old body? If so, were you thoughtful enough to leave it in good working order?

That would make my day if the 'Olivet' account soon posts something like "Where the hell am I? Why am I a good foot shorter and why do I reek of Kool-Aid? I was just chilling in London with my wife and then BOOM I wake up on this mountain next to this laptop logged into this forum, who the hell are you people?!?"

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasteel

Yes, he has ascended, and now will descend somewhere, with his laptop.

And it wasn't Kool-Aid, it was Flavor Aid that the Jonestown people offed themselves with. Ummmmmmm, Flavor Aid.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Olivet (or whoever you are now)

Logicly speaking, you should reading this respond AFTER 4th June, if you still can read this before that, you should already know things dont go as planned, dont feel miserable.
Life still goes on as usual for me and for everyone else, like nothing happened.

If its going on as planned, who am I to discredit or support you ? I might be useless to you in all case.
Life still goes on as usual for me and for everyone else, like nothing happened.

If you are trolling, then its was an effort.

A with somebody mentioned before. like him/her, I think I DO SAW something like the gfx before, not sure where, but it was very old stuff, circa Windows 311/Windows95/Windows98 area, somewhere there. Might be a resemblance I guess, the gfx looks very old design indeed.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
Also, be sure to wear clear undies, I would hate to transfer into a dirt pair, especially if there not mine.

DOOOOD! I was TRYING to keep a straight face and be serious and you TOTALLY messed with me! WTFG!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What this is, is channeled information if any of the time frames are accurate I don't have to really read it any further after I saw the name. Quetzalcoatl.

Don't fall for the serpent of old's tricks.

2 Thessalonians
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
edit on 21-5-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Olivet,

I see most here are being horribly rude and I would not blame you one bit if you decided to never post again on ATS because of all the childish behavior. That kind of attitude makes me sick every time someone like yourself writes something that is beyond comprehension. I noticed that you mentioned that they never lie and are very compassionate.

If you get a chance, I hope you will elaborate on that because I suspect that many like myself consider that to be a very key issue. Any insight about the facts that they never lie and are compassionate I think would be helpful. Personally, my beliefs have centered around the aliens being part of the NWO agenda because so many of the goals seem identical. Here are some quotes that have influenced my beliefs:

"They fly millions of light years to deny Christianity? What? Of all things to say after supposedly traveling millions light years."

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

EDIT: Those two quotes say it ALL really: They deny Jesus yet they are subject TO Him.... HELLOOOO!

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

I do agree mostly with Jacques Vallee's work, the evidence for a demonic connection seems FAR too overwhelming to ignore:

In his well-respected book, ‘Messengers of Deception’ he says, “An impressive parallel between UFO occupants and the popular conception of demons”. And in his book ‘Confrontations’ he writes, “the medical examinations to which abduction are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of medieval tales of encounters with demons”.

Originally posted by AQuestion
"...he is the most experienced scientist still alive who has investigated this phenomenom and that many of the people who study UFOs hate him because he says that they are not alien in nature; but, in fact are from another dimension. "...this man has more knowledge than anyone living."

“The final scare, Rosin said, will be a threat of an alien invasion. "Over and over and over during the four years that I know (Von Braun) he would bring up that last card:

’ And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.’ - Dr. Wernher von Braun Source

“Wernher had repeatedly warned that once all other methods of control and manipulation through fear, or ‘threat cards,’ have been played by the powers that be, (communism, then terrorism, then ‘crazy’ third world leaders, then asteroids,) “the alien card is the final card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.” Source

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy... the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie. Source

I agree with most of what this video says about them not being who they claim to be:

edit on 21-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

I know. If they're going to save any of us with this information they'd better dumb it down a little more

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Amen, that's exactly the conclusion that I have reached, and anyone that's deep into the field of extraterrestrial research will find, its all connected you cant escape it, it becomes so profound a realization.

Its exactly what the Nazi's were playing into. The majority of the knowledge that they gained was through the use of psychic's or mediums. Particularly women mystics or gypsies if you want to call it that.

The SS used the satanic symbol and specialized in the study of the occult and esoteric knowledge, what does that tell you,

The whole New Age stuff is nothing new.
edit on 21-5-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok. So for us lamens here.

What does this all mean? Are aliens showing up or are they other dimmensional beings? Are they changing humanity or are they simply sparking the change?

I am not a smart man, please make it easy for me.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid

I'm with you man, talk about being confused......

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Olivet,

I see most here are being horribly rude and I would not blame you one bit if you decided to never post again on ATS because of all the childish behavior. That kind of attitude makes me sick every time someone like yourself writes something that is beyond comprehension. I noticed that you mentioned that they never lie and are very compassionate.

If you get a chance, I hope you will elaborate on that because I suspect that many like myself consider that to be a very key issue. Any insight about the facts that they never lie and are compassionate I think would be helpful. Personally, my beliefs have centered around the aliens being part of the NWO agenda because so many of the goals seem identical. Here are some quotes that have influenced my beliefs:

"They fly millions of light years to deny Christianity? What? Of all things to say after supposedly traveling millions light years."

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

I do agree mostly with Jacques Vallee's work, the evidence for a demonic connection seems FAR too overwhelming to ignore:

In his well-respected book, ‘Messengers of Deception’ he says, “An impressive parallel between UFO occupants and the popular conception of demons”. And in his book ‘Confrontations’ he writes, “the medical examinations to which abduction are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of medieval tales of encounters with demons”.

Originally posted by AQuestion
"...he is the most experienced scientist still alive who has investigated this phenomenom and that many of the people who study UFOs hate him because he says that they are not alien in nature; but, in fact are from another dimension. "...this man has more knowledge than anyone living."

“The final scare, Rosin said, will be a threat of an alien invasion. "Over and over and over during the four years that I know (Von Braun) he would bring up that last card:

’ And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.’ - Dr. Wernher von Braun Source

“Wernher had repeatedly warned that once all other methods of control and manipulation through fear, or ‘threat cards,’ have been played by the powers that be, (communism, then terrorism, then ‘crazy’ third world leaders, then asteroids,) “the alien card is the final card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.” Source

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy... the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie. Source

I agree with most of what this video says about them not being who they claim to be:

edit on 21-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Bonkers

I am one of the two French people I speak about

And i am the other
This can not happen now because the alien abductor accidently fell in my tree shredder and made a right mess on my yard wall
Did you forget your meds today

Cran

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Olivet must be gutted, he convinced himself he was a savior of the Earth. Weird how I instantly thought he was lying because recently I've been thinking that it's my job.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is still going on? It is here as of now 5:11PM on 5/21 and nothing has happened. It's been raining all day, but that's quite normal. Why do people come here and waste their time starting threads like this trying to play people as fools?

Against popular belief, just because we're on a conspiracy theory forum, it doesn't mean we're crazy and would buy into something like this. Those of us that remain logical are struck down as some government paid shills. Let me tell you, if I were a shill, I wouldn't be here, I'd be off in Cancuun sipping a margarita in the sunshine on the beach because I'd have the money to. Now, if you're quite done trolling this community, I say that this gets moved to the hoax bin if it hasn't already by the time this message goes through.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Sorry, my soul is not for sale at any price.

While I do not believe your story this message is for any being out there that is shopping around for a used car.

Not for money, fame, power, glory, love or the promise of eternal life.

edit on 21-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Olivet

Sorry, my soul is not for sale at any price.

VERY good point... This to me is really the bottom line here and the key issue. All of this massive deception involves the most important and valuable commodity in the known universe: the human soul...

I believe that is WHY everything has to be kept hidden and covered-up so the REAL agenda is NEVER exposed.

People are sick and tired of being deceived and lied to, not trying to discredit Olivet or anyone else here. We just deserve to know the TRUTH. ALL of it... EVERYTHING is a LIE and that needs to change. All of this arguing and bickering over things like 911 etc and people are MISSING the key issue: We are being LIED to and DECEIVED!

How UFOs Relate to the New World Order

Witnesses describe a massive and coordinated cover-up. People who have had UFO contact are ridiculed and warned that their career will end if they speak. Their lives and their family's lives are threatened. Many people have "disappeared."

A network of military and intelligence agencies along with major defense contractors is responsible for the cover-up. Generally speaking, they are not accountable to the President and Congress. Dr. Greer has met with many Senators who frankly admit they are "not in the loop."

How do they coordinate a cover-up that extends to so many countries? I don't know the answer to this but there is a disturbing possibility that national differences may be more apparent than real.

Witnesses describe secret meetings dedicated to the subject of extraterrestrials that involved an international cast. The New World Order has been here a long time. They are unveiling it gradually.

In the US alone, the cover-up must extend to hundreds of government agencies, military units, research labs and corporations. How is that coordinated?

Dr. Greer quotes Senator Daniel Inouye: "There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." LINK

edit on 21-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
What is important is the meaning of May 20/21, 2012. Be prepared to change your mind about this world, and the others, in the coming months.

Well, I must admit that May 21st is very meaningful to me. It's my birthday, my dog's birthday, and my anniversary all rolled into one! The anniversary was kind of on purpose to help me remember even though I don't remember my actual birthday. My Mom was in Denver, but I think I was in Philadelphia at the time. But at least it was an attempt at consolidation. S'worked OK so far....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join