It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.0 Earthquake strikes Italy - 5 reported dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This morning a 6.0 quake rocked northern Italy, so far 5 reported dead, but no major damage as far as it seems right now, except some damage to historical and brick stone buildings.

Source: CNN

ETA: I just saw this one has already been posted. Unfortunately the ATS search engine didn't show this particular thread, so I guess it can be disposed of.

There should be a customizable search where you can specify a more narrow search pattern and sort results based upon certain criteria such as post age or subforum to look in. Just an idea.
edit on 20-5-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Right around the same time my headache went away...still waiting for the cruncher..bless those earth children of whom hath lost

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
are there many earthquakes in Italy? I cant remember or heard about a earthquake in Italy..?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Everything happens for a reason. I just woke up, thanks to your thread I know what happened. My mother, my sister and many others of my family are in that area of Italy. I got to call them now. Thank you. Good thing you post it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
there was another earthquake in italy last hour 4.7M ....

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join