Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A question you should ask yourself if your pro-choice

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
GRAPHIC CONTENT: Picture of baby fetuses
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I would like to pass on a suggestion to anyone who is pro-choice...
How is this any different then abortion?

You do not have to be a conservative or religious to believe this is abhorrent behaviour...
I'm agnostic and I think abortion is not right. Not because I am against women's rights, but against murder.
The right to kill should not be awarded to anyone.
And it doesn't matter if religion says its a "sin" or not.

If religion never told us that we should not kill one another... would you refrain from murder because of religion or instead because it is simply a manifestation of destructive, de-constructive, violent behaviour ?

if you agree that the images above were very disturbing, it should not be hard to imagine that it is not much different then abortion...
edit on 20-5-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dead fetuses are shocking of course. As long as there are places to get an abortion or a wire hanger in the closet there will be a "choice".

Case closed.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
As long as there are places to get an abortion or a wire hanger in the closet there will be a "choice".

Obviously you always have a choice... this question was intended for those who "choose" to abort



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove
 


You will never, NEVER, not in a million years, convince me that it is ok to KILL a baby.

If she was raped, then, that should be up to her. Don't they have a morning after pill? Or does it not work? Surely if we can repair a heart while it beats in the chest, a young embryo could be removed?



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
People need to stop posting these threads attempting to create a huge fight. It gets annoying.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
My biggest problem with abortion is simply the loss of potential... How many einstiens, hawkings, mozarts, etc have been lost to a vacuum tube in a dr office...

But on the flip side how many hitlers and mansons have we been saved from I guess.

I just saw an article on yahoo where a man making minimum wag had 30 kids and can't afford child support, procreation carries responsibility, people need to stop only thinking of their own personal pleasure.


Another thing I've always wondered is why can someone be charged for murder if they cause a baby's death in the womb, yet the mother can go abort it no problem?

How does the subjective will of the mother change anything?
edit on 20-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
looked, not mortified, still support abortion and will be pro abortion forever, thanks for playing, nighty night.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
People need to stop posting these threads attempting to create a huge fight. It gets annoying.

right, lets shove our crimes against humanity inside a sealed jar and forget anything is going wrong
Sorry your annoyed but there are people who still advocate the death of an unborn human being.

and where did I imply I'm trying to start a fight??
edit on 20-5-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini
 


Psychopath.

Too bad it wasn't you.




Originally posted by paganini
looked, not mortified, still support abortion and will be pro abortion forever, thanks for playing, nighty night.


Looked, yet didn't see.

Not mortified because 1234hole has no compassion.

You won't be pro forever. That's a promise. It may be 20 years or 50, but one day, you'll realize how flippant, arrogant and heartless you are.

Thanks for playing? The game isn't over yet, my friend. Not by far.

And I love the eye roll, it adds just the touch of ruthlessness your well thought out post needed.
edit on 20-5-2012 by rbnhd76 because: wassdamattafeya




posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
reply to post by paganini
 


Psychopath.

Too bad it wasn't you.




Originally posted by paganini
looked, not mortified, still support abortion and will be pro abortion forever, thanks for playing, nighty night.


Looked, yet didn't see.

Not mortified because 1234hole has no compassion.

You won't be pro forever. That's a promise. It may be 20 years or 50, but one day, you'll realize how flippant, arrogant and heartless you are.

Thanks for playing? The game isn't over yet, my friend. Not by far.

And I love the eye roll, it adds just the touch of ruthlessness your well thought out post needed.
edit on 20-5-2012 by rbnhd76 because: wassdamattafeya



yeah you can shake your fist at me over the internet all you want abortion isnt going anywhere and yes i will be pro forever as will the majority of other pro abortion folks. Deal with it.


how can we ask ourselves is it different? Gee maybe because its comparing selling fetuses to someone who think its good luck to possess one to a woman whos aborting because she cant take care of the child, was raped, has health problems she could pass on to the child, doesnt want to go through delivery etc,etc

yeah same thing lololololol

truthsite.org...
edit on 20-5-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sorry but I fail to see any correlation between what you posted and abortion.

Killing babies and children for black magic purposes is not not in the same league as abortion, not even in the same sport so to speak.

In my opinion the comparing of the 2 just shows hows small minded anti abortion types are.

There are many reasons for abortion not just because people were irresponsible or the woman couldnt learn to keep to legs closed as most of you seem to think



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv
 


Another duality thread about views that are counter each other. It is nice that you are pro-life and I love the high ideal but until this planet gets evolved further then some lifes are better not experianced. I do not judge either way without all the infomation and maybe not even then. Karma sorts itself out in the end anyway.

This dualityquiestion is totaly unimportant from my view until society become a place where these kids can have a great life. Why not do something useful instead and make demands on a fairer system/society and stop wasting time on a question that cannot be solved since of depends on the system/society.

We should not judge what we do not understand until we have the wisdom and knowledge and have experianced the exact same life.

And the pictures above are for me just biological matter. The souls/spirits has left long ago if there even had been one sent to that body. I would love to play around with the souls/spirits if I was allowed to but I understand the other side to little to be able to do that. I wonder what thel souls/spirits is up to now?

Namaste
edit on 20-5-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
My biggest problem with abortion is simply the loss of potential... How many einstiens, hawkings, mozarts, etc have been lost to a vacuum tube in a dr office...

But on the flip side how many hitlers and mansons have we been saved from I guess.

I just saw an article on yahoo where a man making minimum wag had 30 kids and can't afford child support, procreation carries responsibility, people need to stop only thinking of their own personal pleasure.


Another thing I've always wondered is why can someone be charged for murder if they cause a baby's death in the womb, yet the mother can go abort it no problem?

How does the subjective will of the mother change anything?
edit on 20-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)


How many Einstiens, Hawkings and Mozarts are not living around us not being used to their pontetial because the system/society/enviroment is puting them in a box where they are not useful. Make a perfect system/society/enviroment and you will get more Einstiens, Hawkings and Mozarts than you can keep track off.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

Originally posted by Avalessa
People need to stop posting these threads attempting to create a huge fight. It gets annoying.

right, lets shove our crimes against humanity inside a sealed jar and forget anything is going wrong
Sorry your annoyed but there are people who still advocate the death of an unborn human being.

and where did I imply I'm trying to start a fight??
edit on 20-5-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)


Yes because this crimes against humanity is a very important question right now and needs to be discussed more than the unimportant need for a total system change. Let us keep continue blindly forward killing nature and people around the world in wars but care about the unborn kids so we can have more people suffering from raw/bad deals (lifes that suck bigtime). Sorry but you are playing an duality game where your ego and percived rightousness bores the crap out of some of ous and we can see right thru this question. Sometimes I think this question is from people supporting the systems so that people will be to hung up emotionaly to really fix real problems.

Above are my views.
edit on 20-5-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If you want to do some REAL good, why don't you help stop the unwanted pregnancies in the first place?

Personally I think abortion should be compulsory.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Yes because this crimes against humanity is a very important question right now and needs to be discussed more than the unimportant need for a total system change. Let us keep continue blindly forward killing nature and people around the world in wars but care about the unborn kids so we can have more people suffering from raw/bad deals (lifes that suck bigtime).
I wake up everyday dreaming for a total system change.
Just because you want the system to change does mean you ignore all the other problems that arise from the system.
Wars, corruption, slavery are all manifestations of a broken system... and IMO abortion is another.
Just because you care about one does not mean your ignoring everything else.
Jeez everyone is so prejudicial here... thinking im trying to start a fight, or I care more about the unborn over those who are actually born?? Did I ever say that???? I care about both!
edit on 20-5-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
People need to stop posting these threads attempting to create a huge fight. It gets annoying.

I am very disrespected by your post, and your absence of reply.

Where did I imply I'm trying to start a fight?

And this is a pretty sensitive issue at hand here.
If you were more "annoyed" then "disgusted" at the pictures above then I feel you lack a sense of empathy
edit on 20-5-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
I am very disrespected by your post, and your absence of reply.


Shouldn't we feel more disrespected by your lack of drawing a logical similarity between abortion and this article? You didn't even take the time to do that and a well thought out and and articulate argument would have presented such.

One cant just simply say its the same and magically wave their hands in the air and make it so.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Originally posted by seenavv
I am very disrespected by your post, and your absence of reply.


Shouldn't we feel more disrespected by your lack of drawing a logical similarity between abortion and this article? You didn't even take the time to do that and a well thought out and and articulate argument would have presented such.

I was confident ATS users were smart enough to draw the similarity themselves, clearly I was wrong

I'll explain it like your 5
The pictures in the link above were of dead baby fetuses which were two to seven months old.

Now lets see then, what is an abortion?

Abortion is defined as the termination of pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo prior to viability. An abortion can occur spontaneously, in which case it is usually called a miscarriage, or it can be purposely induced. The term abortion most commonly refers to the induced abortion of a human pregnancy.
en.wikipedia.org...

And your telling me you couldn't draw any similarity between this and abortion?

The only difference here is they were used for "black magic" and coated in gold.
It is still INDUCED DEATH committed against BABY FETUSES
edit on 20-5-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY
Im a man....so abortion is none of my business realy.
The choice is a womans to make, and those who want to stick their necks in to someones very most private
and serious business are power trippingly arrogant.
Jesus told everyone not to judge each other......so why do the christians act so damn judgemental?
Youd think they, above anyone else, would understand ....".let he that is without sin cast the first stone.".....
There is no need for christians however fanatical, to be trying to dominate the lives and descisions of others....
Let them preach by example instead of harrassment, even terrorism.....There is something lacking in any religion that seeks to dominate human beings .









 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join