It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Will Smith reporter kiss slap a distraction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi I just had some random musing after seeing the story on the news about Will Smith slapping a male reporter who tried to kiss him on the lips.

My first though was wow that's a really odd thing to happen, than I noticed that it was predominantly the main story about will smith right now...

Knocking out of the way the Obama will smith story about aliens...

Coincidence or smoke screen to drown out the previous story?

Or am I just on ats far to much?

Jaden smith ask Obama

Sorry hard to post links on iPhone, will smith son asked about aliens and Obama gave an of answer, this story faded away pretty quickly from the top links on news sites replaced by the story of the reporter kiss.
edit on 20-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

what the ? i dont even ?!?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

what previous story?

edit: never mind, i don't care.

why did i post in this thread.

bye.
edit on 20-5-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sadly you won't really ever know.
Unless there is a big alien invasion/blue beam false flag at NATO. In which case you can look back at this and say, "aha! obama hinted at it!"

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Opened a thread about the altercation
subject is .. was the slap appropriate ?

Will Smith Slaps Male Reporter Who Tries to Kiss Him at Moscow Premiere

But didnt link it with a alien distraction

all i can say .. we never know .. we really live in a messed world
edit on 5/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Will Smith slapped someone.

Apparently you don't watch MSM enough! Neither do I, but the entire thing is a distraction.

No, it was not a distraction. It was a person slapping another person, and I personally found it absolutely glorious.

Keep searching my friend!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think it was just because the reporter tried to kiss him on the mouth. When I first saw the headline on youtube I thought I was gonna see Will bitch slap somebody HARD! LoL but he just barely pushed his face.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Smith is a huge star who's got a huge movie coming out soon (MIB 3), so he's doing all sorts of press tours and whatever he can to promote the film. Not only is it smart business, he's almost certainly contractually obligated to do this -- press junkets are part of the deal when you sign on for a film, that's just how it works. Anywho, this means there's all sorts of press being generated about him because he's basically being followed by reporters 24/7 right now and will be until about two weeks after his movie comes out and he's done promoting it. Any little move he makes is going to get in the news and magnified in apparent importance. Any little odd quirk or less than ideal behavior on his part will get noticed and reported on. That's what happened here. He got a bit pissed off with someone who got a little in his personal space and reacted maybe too strongly to it.

As for meeting Obama, well, he's Will Smith and guys like that get to meet Presidents sometimes. Right or wrong, that's just how it is. Also, I think pretty much everyone is conscious of the fact that in about 10 or 15 years he's going to be playing Obama in the movie bio, so it behooves Obama to make friends with the guy to hopefully ensure a favorable depiction. I mean, if you were going to do the movie of Obama's life, who would be your first choice for the role? A reporter even once asked Obama some years ago who he thinks should play him in the film version of his life and he joked that it should be Will Smith because he's already got the ears for it.

I think the events are unrelated, except for the fact that Smith is unusually out there in the news right now because of the $100 or $200 million his studio is probably spending to promote his movie right now.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Knocking out of the way the Obama will smith story about aliens...

Coincidence or smoke screen to drown out the previous story?

It is a smoke screen to obscure what? A story that is a mere humorous forgettable (and already forgotten) anecdote to most people; the only people think it has any meaning are the overzealous among UFO believers, who need to read, twist and reinterpret every remark in order to validate their beliefs.

The story, and this question, are nonsense, showing the contradictions and logical fallacies in the beliefs of the more overzealous UFO believers. On the one hand, you want us to believe there is an intense, all-encompassing conspiracy to cover-up the existence of extraterrestrial visitors to this planet, so omnipresent that it employs the antics of actors and reporters in order to perpetuate the cover-up. Yet, on the other hand, you also expect us to believe that despite this omnipresent conspiracy, covering up the greatest secret of all time, the President casually discussed it with the teenage-child of an actor.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hollywood and actors are fake and self serving. You can basically ignore them and miss nothing of importance in the world.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I dont think the "slap" or the "alien" story are much of a story at all, much less something to be distracted from.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Will Smith and Obama Aliens what a match.
There are no Aliens only Tesla.
Or is that Zuul
www.google.com...
Be an Alien buster like Tesla.
Ed: Yes a distraction like many in the past.
That would be too close for comfort to have Obama expound about Aliens
or Tesla.

edit on 5/20/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

join