It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone noticing increased helicopter activity in your area?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yes. I figured that out but I also see there are people responding in 2016 a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WhoDat09

I live just north of you a bit and have been seeing an increased amount of helo traffic.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Last Wednesday we were making our weekly trip to the grocery store. It was after 11:00 AM and the sky was overcast with very low clouds that didn't let the sun poke through. Almost like a fog that broke or when you see a low flying cloud obscuring the hill or mountain tops. Well, we saw this low flying lear jet like a commercial one pass overhead low enough to get a good look at it. I've seen commuter planes at that height when they fly over to land at the airport maybe 10 or 15 miles away. There was another one just behind it. And then I saw one that was in front of it. In formation but one right behind the other. I would say their landing destination was the Will Grove air station in Pa. I've seen these formations of jets before from there, not sure if they're military( they were not fighter aircraft) or government. Probably government.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Near Salt Lake there has been multiple apache helicopters crossing the sky, sometimes in formation, but mainly alone. The number of them has definently increased though.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
YESSSSS! I thought I was the only one.

Around here in Phoenix is to the point where its so noticeable. And a lot of them have like two red lights on them.

I noticed some people quite some time back asking about the two red lights. But what makes me think they are paranormal is that I've looked at regular helicopters (like police or news heli's) and they don't have the two red lights. And these ones fly a lot lower and circle and stuff.

I thought maybe they were government choppers as part of a program to make us feel protected, but its very weird how they appear. Its like you don't see any for days or weeks and then you see a dozen of them all in a row. Maybe a helicopter gang lmao like how bikers all go out and ride all at once.

But they always have these strange psychic tags on them that say they are "22 Bills" or from like 8 billion years from the future, and they are chamelions and they appear as the sky machine of the culture they are flying over.

I seriously wish I knew who they were with and what the hell they are doing flying all the time over my place. I'm not scared, just think they are nosey as hell.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: justseth

All aircraft have two red lights on them. One to indicate power is on the aircraft and one to show which direction it's traveling in.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

As far as red lights are concerned please look at the image below. We call them anti-collision lights or "anti-smash lights". All aircraft have them. It is international law.

edit on 19-12-2016 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well then I wonder what the psychology is behind that illusions, because I'm pretty sure I've checked out most helicopters at twilight and night and with most of them, they don't seem to have red lights on them. However a small portion of them seem to have 2 BIG red lights on them?

Paranormal phenomenon? Or just my lousy psychology?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There are two lights, but, you make a good point. I saw it last night. I was watching a Life Flight helicopter land at a hospital. Depending on the distance and angle you could be led to believe that there was only one red light. Usually one light is on the bottom of the fuselage in the front on the center line and the other is on top of the tail on the center line. If the aircraft is coming towards you or flying directly away from you, all you would see is one light. If you are looking at the side of the aircraft at a distance, the lights tend to merge as one.

The club that I belong to is on a hill directly across from the hospital. it is about a mile between them. There is a large picture window facing the hospital. Life Flight's Dauphin came over going to the hospital. As it was flying away from me I saw only one light. As it turned to line up with the pad, I saw two and then when it was flying towards the pad it was back to one.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join