It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptililan Shapeshifters: Are these videos genuine?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NormalBates
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why does only her face have compression problems and not the background and why is it only happening to her and not to the interviewers?

Just wondering.

And not her arms, neck, or hair?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

because people like you would ignore "signs" lol.. thats why.

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Why do these things only show up on POOR, VERY POOR quality video I suggest YOU look up mpeg problems.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

I have come accross these videos on YouTube, apparantely showing their shapeshifting. Please watch them and let me know what you think - are they genuine? One of the negative effects of all of this photo and film editing software that we have today is that we can no longer believe everything we see with our eyes.

What the hell OK...first...Those vids suck...And second. Reptilians are a lower lifeforms, there not shapeshifters that is beyond there power to control matter to that extent, what they are is "image shifters" ie perceptions of the mind and mental projections, and also humans are part reptilian, a distant past...DUH!
edit on 6-11-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh lol what the hell zorgon got banned...Finally!... The guy needs to go back to jousting or whatever he does for kicks. Seems everybody is dropping like flies around here now a days, even gimme_some_truth felt the might of the ban hammer it seems.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I would say as a believer and for me it is in the deeper sense that I am a knower, these videos are bogus 99% of the time. I wouldn't disregard all claims but on occasion, there are bound to be some that are genuine where we see a bizarre face contortion or something that is just completely unnatural.

While I could be mistaken, I believe I have seen several occurrences of shape shifting in my life.
In each example it has either been instant and seemingly effortless or, very horrific and drawn out.
In that I have to assume that if what I saw is what I believe it to be, there must be some type of hybrid which is why the transformations are so drawn out and brutal.
At the same time, I just think it's unlikely that such a being would start to lose form unintentionally.

I'm also not sold on the whole reptile origins of shapeshifters either.
If there is in fact a reptilian race, their shapeshifting abilities are due to hybridization with this upper level creature.
....man from what I saw, this is well beyond an advanced hominid.
This is more like The Thing movies.

It is my own personal belief that 99% of the unexplained is simply a result of superior technology, superior genetics and time travel. It's how this planet and likely countless others are controlled. It's likely some humanoids are free of this oppression only to use it against others.
It's likely that the truth is indeed stranger than fiction and as long as you're not being lied to, not knowing the truth is probably in your best interest.

The horrors of things like the 5th dimension where you could be experimented on while you sleep and your body in both places at the same time so what was real seemed like a dream as you snap awake. It is my understanding and belief that many of the events people like to talk about are simply beyond our control but within our understanding with enough education in the sciences as well as history.

If you really want answers, get get a degree in a highly technical field of physics or electronic engineering or biochemistry. Once you see the possibilities that merely are not a reality due to a need for great advancements in technology and materials, you'll then realize that time travelers are the single explanation to EVERYTHING.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JonnyDeath

If you really want answers, get get a degree in a highly technical field of physics or electronic engineering or biochemistry. Once you see the possibilities that merely are not a reality due to a need for great advancements in technology and materials, you'll then realize that time travelers are the single explanation to EVERYTHING.

That is presuming time actually exists as a real and concrete thing and not something we as humans stuck on a rock going in circles around a sun created to explain things such as the seasons, day and night, and keep us in synch with each-other over great distances such as towns cities and continents and moments, after all if nobody was on the same time schedule then how would even simple things such as getting to work on time or meeting somebody at a specific time and place work? It has not even been proven that time is one whole constant linear thing or that it exists in and outside the human mind, and yet people want to travel through it back to some point in time were they believe things were different, like they read in some history book, when even the fact that the history you read in the textbooks in not all entirely correct and that to is open to translation, its all ultimately in peoples heads it seems.

So what happens to the whole time travelers are the single explanation to EVERYTHING theory, when it is found out that time does not really exist like that? But ya! it usually turns out that truth is stranger then fiction.

edit on 7-11-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I just found a video that is the very kind that comes out every now and then, the eye thing especially, sometimes during an interview, even a project camelot one, lol. Is it real, is it compression. All I'm going to say is even if one video is compression ET is heavily involved here on earth, and there are sides, its the metaphorical angel on one shoulder and devil on the other, and can be translated into spiritual/religious and ufology. And so, IMO some would be real just like orbs, capturing odd things with cameras, even regular ones, not just the modded full spectrum types.

Anyway, for all I know with this particular video it could be doctored up even. But it bugged me a while ago when I saw it.

DEMON IN DISGUISE (Real and SCARY)

By the way, think this is the most likely group to find them in.

Also I do think it relates to this:

Jack Horner: Shape-shifting dinosaurs

and this even

Shapeshifting Octopus, amazing camouflage

edit on 7-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join