It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Apocalypse, with a (what a) twist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wyncorporation.com...

The above link lets you randomly generate pokemon.

With that out of the way, here's the rules: using only one pokemon from each region, how would you survive a zombie apocalypse? No legendary pokemon. They're too much a mode break. It would take all the fun outta the creative writing exercise. The zombies are Resident Evil Zombies. Everything from brain dead to Wesker.
If you are not familiar with pokemon, google the pokemon you get. It will tell you want they can do.
Trust me, it's fun. Here's what I got and figured out of my set:

Kanto: Zubat - A decent scout. I don't know if zombies would be vulnerable to sonic attacks, but at least Haze gives us a quick cover if ever needed. A good talent for a scout to have.
Johto: Vulpix - Nice to have access to fire, as there won't be any cold nights for my lil' crew. Plus he can help cook, both food and zombie invaders.
Hoenn: Sealeo - Keeps all advancing foes on ice, plus, I have a pure water source!
Sinnoh: Ralts - Teleport alone would be a real handy skill.
"Ralts, could you bamf into the ol' 7-11 and bring me back a six pack and some chips?"
He'd be alright. Has enough psyche attacks to keep the zombies back. If worse comes to worse, he could always just port back.
Unova: Zoroark - I don't image illusions work on zombies, but just having an extra solider on the field, even for the sake of cannon fodder is nice. Plus if anything like Wesker is lurking around, we can all ninja vanish illusionary style.

Would've been nice to have a pokemon that added a food source, so we could've been self-sufficient. But I'll take what I can get. We'd head north, build a lil ice fort, and Zoroark could keep us off any enemy radar. Got to be careful with those Umbrella kids. Since all living food sources would be T-Virused, I have no idea how long we could hold out on manufactured foods, but with no alternative, we'll just have to take our chances. Maybe stay on the move, going from twinkie factory to twinkie factory stock-piling up all food-stuffs we could find. And by we, I mean Ralts, once Zubat scouts the area so he doesn't go in totally blind.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

What a silly idea, this could never happen as we all know that pokemon are not real.
Fighting zombies with imaginary creatures...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

A) That's why it's in games.
B) Resident Evil zombies are imaginary too.

Just thought it was something of a fun idea. Take a little of seriousness of the other threads off. Something fun and creative (writing) to do. Didn't force you to participate. Didn't say it wasn't something outside the norm. But thanks for the troll, always appreciated.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: -.-;

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

G146 was being facetious bro...lol

I read the title and was all in!...then I read about the Pokemon... I never understood Pokemon

Enjoy your game!
edit on 20-5-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
#272 - Ludicolo water ! i would swim !! like the wind blows !!!!! we all knows zombies cant swim !!! here fishy fishy !!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
.....great idea...vary fun game im going to start soon comebing the two genres is fun.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

top topics

join