It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montreal protest declared illegal after Molotov cocktail

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
reply to post by Magnum007

Where did I imply anything about my rights and responsabilities exactly?
I had heard on radio that it was ten and initially, that was the number they must've changed that when it passed.

Well I guess my stupid unknowing claiming to know everything ass here made a simple mistake even if my info came from a source. And you implied that I think I have all rights and no responsabilities?

Please quote me exactly...

My point is completely valid. It proves that even a person from Montreal who has FULL media coverage of what's happening cannot or will not understand what is going on around them.

It's because of this unwillingness to listen and lack of capacity to understand what is happening that people are violent, do stupid things and then blame the police for the appropriate reaction...

And it's not like people aren't explained what's going on...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
One of many problems we have in the province of Quebec during manifestations is that some policeman behave like Magnum. Magnum who is supposed to be a police officer himself. That behavior is irresponsible: provoque to make arrests, abuse citizens to make arrests, infiltrate manifestations to stir trouble then make arrests. Those policeman who support that frame of mind are the ones we see on tv after they beat elderly womens, etc... They are the shame of the police force.

The police do not have an easy job and they generally do a wonderfull job. But as anywhere else in society, there are bad apples.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solenko
One of many problems we have in the province of Quebec during manifestations is that some policeman behave like Magnum. Magnum who is supposed to be a police officer himself. That behavior is irresponsible: provoque to make arrests, abuse citizens to make arrests, infiltrate manifestations to stir trouble then make arrests. Those policeman who support that frame of mind are the ones we see on tv after they beat elderly womens, etc... They are the shame of the police force.

The police do not have an easy job and they generally do a wonderfull job. But as anywhere else in society, there are bad apples.

Sure, so standing in the street watching the protesters go by is obviously a provocation technique, this is exactly the kind of behavior which deserves having molokhov cocktails and rocks thrown at us...

Idiot

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I could quote allot of the bs you have writen on this thread. For example: if they would break your car windows you would use live amunitions instead of rubber bullets etc... I will not write all the examples because the members only have to read your previous posts.

That is the mentality I am reffering too when im talking about bad apples. You sir are certainly giving the impression to be one of those radical idiots.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Any one else figure that the molotov cocktail was thrown by a disguised government shill?
Makes sense to me. What better way to pass anti-protesting laws?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Solenko

Rioters beware, stand too close to the fire, you'll get burned...

Rioters know the risks, they should just man up and stop whining like little girls...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ok, so if I was uninformed of the exact number of protesters, then I will be irrationnal and violent?
I don't get where you're going with this as I never even been to a protest, even less committed acts of violence.

But I'll leave it at that sir, you seem to be the man for the job.

Don't tell me I'm some sort of example of whatsoever, you judged me straight off the bat after what? One or two posts? No offense taken though, sometimes letting go is the best option and that's exacly what I'm goung to do right now.

Peace brother

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join