It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WA Threatens to split from Australia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
Will Western Australia just get it over already and succeed, lol just kidding.
But seriously WA is severely under represented in the Commonwealth as it is mostly centered on the southern states of NSW and Victoria while WA and Queensland are always left out.

Sorry? Victoria is hardly funded by the federal government and there's what, like 15 people in WA? These ferals are just having a crack because they think they are driving the economy. Maybe if they actually taxed that greedy cow whats-her-name they would be in a better position and would stop their whinging.

As for Queensland never getting anything - I'm pretty sure there is a huge levy on all Australians to pay for damages to their infrastructure after their floods. Right out of everyone elses pockets and aren't they a big mining state also?

WA and QLD can shut the hell up.

A devided Australia will fall...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

I just don't see why these issues can't be resolved like the intelligent adults that we are. An Australia that is at war with itself will have a lot more trouble weathering these hard economic times and that is bad for every Australian.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
Will Western Australia just get it over already and succeed, lol just kidding.
But seriously WA is severely under represented in the Commonwealth as it is mostly centered on the southern states of NSW and Victoria while WA and Queensland are always left out.

Sorry? Victoria is hardly funded by the federal government and there's what, like 15 people in WA? These ferals are just having a crack because they think they are driving the economy. Maybe if they actually taxed that greedy cow whats-her-name they would be in a better position and would stop their whinging.

As for Queensland never getting anything - I'm pretty sure there is a huge levy on all Australians to pay for damages to their infrastructure after their floods. Right out of everyone elses pockets and aren't they a big mining state also?

WA and QLD can shut the hell up.

Good to see that there is at least one economist on this thread. Your visions are inspiring.

Victoria is a place that is unique in this country. But it is not supporting the country in the way WA or QLD is.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Instead of empty threats to succeed they might simply consider telling the federal government to stick it and see what happens.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Yeah rattle on,it wasn`t a threat as you put it, yet again putting words in my mouth,all you wanted to do was bait me,thats easy to see, know it all,I was going to allow you your last word on the other page but you just wanted/needed to keep baiting.Its no surprise you two support each other.

How many times do I have to tell you that I do not want to see WA split, to you, for it to sink in to that thick head,obviously more times than I had repeat to you that you had it wrong that the threat wasn`t coming from a minning magnate.

I`ll support him in his strong stand in WA`s fair treatment for sure.It upsets me more than you`ll ever know watching this country slowly go down the crapper,but just for the record if Australia is going to allow this to continue and I personally have to make a decision on where to live,then I`ll stay here,for the reasons being that its unAustralian to allow this to happen to this state,so why would I want to go East.

But only a single male sook would want a baby bonus for not having a baby and personally complain as much as you do.I`m complaining for WA and Australia.I`m not the one wanting hand outs thats you,so if the East survives on hand outs that taken from the West why would I want to be a hand out recipient.Thats the new Australian mentality thats slowly creeping into this country,while bludgers on surf boards etc can stay on welfare stealing from hard working Aussies,or stealing from people who need a hand.

Paul Clitheroe was talking this morning about the minning job stortages where he echoed much of what I`ve said in this very thread.He also said if people in the cities want the good jobs they have to get off their bums(yes exact words),because they mainly only employ locals.Which by the way I never said that to you,I only asked you if your prepared to move.You said it to me to move.

So stop with your baiting games and add something to the topic,as to why the Premiere said what he did,or are you just going to stick to the OP title as though you`ve won something.

I`ll let you have your last word,but if you want to keep baiting me,then don`t blame me.

edit on 27-5-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

But you said you didn't care what i think and didn't want to speak to me anymore, yet here you are again ranting away because you believe a Premier's empty threats ! If you want to keep taking your own bait and wonder why you keep getting hooked, that's fine with me, but when you say you don't care what someone thinks but then keep replying, you come across as someone that can't back up their words. Much like the Premier's empty threats you defend so staunchly !

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

And here's yet another example of how you twist people's word's to suit your own point of view. I never said i deserve a handout or baby bonus for being a single male. I said IF people are getting a baby bonus for their lifestyle choice's, then shouldn't those who made a lifestyle decision not to have a baby get a similar bonus. That would also apply to married couples deciding not to have a bay, so your flase accusations of it being a single male having a sook show's just how much you miss the point, and how little attention you pay.

We had already discussed this issue, but just for the sake of replying again, despite saying you wouldn't any more lol, you get it all wrong and and completely miss the point of the example. Remember that, with the whole "extra mouths to feed" discussion ?

For someone complaining about the way people are talking to them, they sure don't mind doing it when it suits them. But then again, you're prepared to argue on a computer with anyone that questions your Premiers EMPTY THREATS

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join