It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WA Threatens to split from Australia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
We are all in this together

Exactly, we as Australian's are in this together, but when people start seperating by state lines then the pettyness begins !
And thats why i keep stressing the point about looking at it from an Australian point of view rather than a state point of view.
And those making threats or supporting threats to split from Australia cannot say that they are looking at it from an Australian point of view. Australia is defined by an evident coastline as a border, yet where does a state border line exist apart from on a map ? Has anyone ever driven across a state border and seen a physical border line ?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
And does this link that you claim as undeniable proof include every cent of funding ever recieved by WA, if not, then why should i take it as proof or gospel just because you presented it ?

I have to bend over backwards to answer your questions,that you put no effort in proving it one way or another.Its a link to WA`s history,its a history different to the easts.

And I just went back and clicked the link and the link doesn`t work,so you didn`t even bother to read it anyway.lmao
Link to google page,PDF An Economic History of WA since colonial settlement top of the page.It also shows that the wealth from WA was being taken from WA in the early days.

so why are we still going back and forth over the same points ?

Its called a discussion,I`m not forcing you to post.

In regard's to the fair share comment that wind's you up so much, again i will point back to the earlier comment about looking at things from an Australia point of view instead of a WA point of view. You earlier suggested to me that i should just pack up and move to WA for work, well i put the same question to you, if WA has it as bad as you claim, then whats stopping you from moving from WA to one of the other states that apparently have it so much better than WA ?

Oh your mistaken again if you think that I`m complaining for my own behalf because I`m doing it personally tough finacially.

And no you're wondering what QLDer's would say to us ungrateful hypocrites, as you called it, but i'll ask again, where is the QLD Premier making threats to split from the rest of country ? Or are you just like the WA Premier that likes to speak on behalf of a whole state despite not asking for their opinion as a whole first ? Hypocrite perhaps ? Two can play you game champ

Who do you think you are,that I have to answer all your insulting questions?

And now you have the hide to say my comment about telling a Premier to back up his threats is what "pushes you away" lol, wow, just wow ! I'm not the one who made the threats am i, yet when i ask him to back up his threats i'm the bad guy..............ahhh ok then ???? When someone makes threats to seperate from the rest of the country, what do you seriously expect the rest of the country to say, other than don't let the door hit your ass on the way out ?

Who has said that other than you? lol your not even interested to hear what are the complaints.

Would you like the other states to throw you a farewell party ? Or maybe the other states can get one of those really big farewell cards from the newsagency and we can all sign it for you if it makes you feel more wanted ?

If the rest of Australia has your attitude,then no thanks and good riddence if it were up to me.

You provide a quote from the Premier saying "thats not a threat, thats reality", despite nothing to back up this reality, then at the end of the quote it says "its a trend you MAY see over the next 20 years", its funny how in the same quote it goes from not being a threat and being reality, to it MAY be seen over the next 20 years. This is classic political talk where they make a threat, say its reality,

Maybe he knows more than the average person and that MAY be seen over the next 20 years means it could be before that time or after it,though its a reality that needs to be addressed.Hey?

but then word it with "may" so technically they can never be wrong ! The question is..why do people still allow themselves to fall for this more than obvious political stunt ?

Sounds exactly like you doesn`t it,that you accuse him of yet you hide behind "if, perhaps, maybe" that you say to me,your full of it.

As for the baby bonus issue, i repsect you opinion in thinking i shouldnt get a pay out for not having a baby.

Don`t much care what you think anymore and I don`t respect your opinion you are discriminated against because your a single male who doesn`t get a baby bonus,how freakin rediculous.lol

Nor do I respect that you think it ok for Kiwis to come over here just to take back wealth to NZ in jobs I`m sure Aussies would have loved to have.

And doesn't it seem a little strange that we have a Government bringing in a Carbon Tax due to "our Carbon footprint", but then thorws money at people for bringing more footprints into the world and technically adding to the problem ?

Strange? if they get more money from more people paying tax`s and higher tax`s,I wouldn`t call that strange I`d call that normal Gov greed and BS.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

The U.S. would LOVE a Naval base in Australia. This is consistant with containment od China.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I think you are not quite getting what I am advocating. The U.S. Military as well as U.S. Civilian Intell. Groups ALREADY opperate freely in Australia. The Fact many Australians do not know this is a testement to your own Government Hiding it!

I have many Aussie Friends and I never implied Australians were Stupid or Backwater. What I am tying to say is that reguardless of your tech....we are deades ahead. If Australia was for ONLY an example...part of the U.S....we would have the entire interior growing crops or taking advantage of Australias VAST Mining Resourses.

The U.S. Protects Australia...this is a FACT. You could cash in with very little effect on your country. It is YOUR DECISION...but if it were me...and I knew the U.S. was already there...I would want to be paid!
Split Infinity

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And why would a mining magnate come out and publicly make these threats, when they could talk a politician into saying it for them. I'm NOT saying this DID happen, but there's no proof to say it didn't, and until then i will keep my options open.

Lmao I`v lost count of the times that it was you saying that it was the magnates making the freakin threats,are you drunk?

And instead of this Premier speaking on behalf of a whole state without a vote or referrendum, he should do what a politician is supposed to do and re-present their state, not represent, but re-present. But how can you speak on behalf or re-present someone when you havent asked them or had a vote ? Wouldn't it make perfect logical sense to have a vote statewide first before making these threats ?

Should do? when do we as citizens get hardly any say at all? did we get a vote to have American soldiers on our soil? did we get a say in the war on terror,did we get a say on Gillard for PM etc etc etc etc etc etc etc .........................................

And does the Premier have a blueprint for this new country that wants to from in WA ? Will he appoint himself the new Prime Minister or President,

If it is around 20 years,then I doubt he will be still the leader then,so maybe he`s talking not about himself but the future in which WA is going.

So its time for this Premier to put up, or shut up.

Says you,Dingus for PM! can we still have compulsary topless bathing for all,please?

How about we just agree to disagree and get on with our lives rather than engage in these tit for tat replies, which at the end of the day are in response to an empty threat with no credibility or realistic chance of happeneing ? But thats the beauty of living in Australia, we both get to have our say, but will the new country formed out of WA, that MAY be seen in 20 years offer that same privilage to its new found countrymen ?
I guess these questions MAY be answered over the next 20 years lol

I was hoping to have a better discussion and say a heck of a lot more,to back what I see and why many West Aussies get fed up with the east,but obviously its useless.

We can keep going back and forward, or we can agree that its an empty threat until backed up with proof and/or action !

If we start hearing more from China over time about Australia needing to choose between them or America,then maybe WA will split and maybe had something to do with Barnetts comments as he would have many dealings with them,the timing seems relevant.It would be very bad for the whole of Australia to lose those contracts and sleeping with America even more than we are.

We don`t need a God Father either in China or America,if crap happens to us its then we`ll find out who our real friends are.But having Americans on our soil is going to cause tensions where there need not be for us.
Though I`m done talking with you,their was a time in the conversation that I pulled back with you because you were struggling,I even told you to u2u me when asking about what positions you were applying for because I know quite a few people in positions of hire and fire in different mines,but now you know what you can do with your boot.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by gps777

I think you are not quite getting what I am advocating. The U.S. Military as well as U.S. Civilian Intell. Groups ALREADY opperate freely in Australia. The Fact many Australians do not know this is a testement to your own Government Hiding it!

I don`t doubt that spilt,there are not many people that I`ve spoken to over here that even know American soldiers are on our soil.lol the media is quite hush hush

I have many Aussie Friends and I never implied Australians were Stupid or Backwater. What I am tying to say is that reguardless of your tech....we are deades ahead. If Australia was for ONLY an example...part of the U.S....we would have the entire interior growing crops or taking advantage of Australias VAST Mining Resourses.

That to me is a scary thought,i`ve seen America taking advantage of others mineral resoureses,I`m nearly fainting just at the thought of them doing the same here.

ETA
If American citizens want to come here,great! just leave your Gov behind and help us sort out our Gov with the rest of us guys and gals.

The U.S. Protects Australia...this is a FACT. You could cash in with very little effect on your country. It is YOUR DECISION...but if it were me...and I knew the U.S. was already there...I would want to be paid!
Split Infinity

OK give us the money you guys already owe us if your a true friend and leave then we`ll ring you from time to time for a chat.

Thats if it were up to me.lol

edit on 25-5-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

For example...North Korea is going to keep on testing it'd Huge and Bulky Pieces of S#!% ICBM"s. If one of these flys of course and they have a 100% record of doing so...and the North Koreas as purposely choosing the waters near Australia to breed discontent between the U.S. Navy and Australian Antiwar Activists and EVENTUALLY....one of these JUNK ICBMS is going to hit mainland Australia and even with a dummy warhead these things are so big and so heavy that as the re-enter into Earths Atmosphere they obtain enough acceleration multiplied times the Mass of the ICBM for even one without any fuel or real bomb atop it...COULD WIPE OUT MULTIPLE CITY BLOCKS FROM THE SHEAR KINETIC ENERGY OBTAINED of such a large mass traveling at such a great speed.

LUCKY FOR YOU...U.S. Space Command Tracks these ICBM's and at the HINT of any possibility it could hit Australia...there are Multiple U.S. Carrier Groups in the region all equipt with the new ABM and Satellite Killer ......SM-3 Missles which are apart of all Aegis Cruisers that protect U.S. Carriers. These will be supplimented starting...NOW...with Direct Energy Weapons known as the FEL or FREE ELECTRON LASER SYSTEM. All Aegis Cruisers as well as EVERY U.S. CARRIER will have installed a NUCLEAR POWERED FEL. Discover Magazine has stated that a Nuclear Powered Version of the FEL can burn a hole 1000 feet DEEP through SOLID STEEL! Along with a Satellite Mirror System...the FEL will be able to VAPORIZE any target on the face of the Earth or even a SUB deep underwater. This will make Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE as well as their carrier systems such as ICBM's. The beam cannot be effected by atmosphere like other Lasers and can be split into MULTIPLE BEAMS TO AN EXTENT that along with several Super Computing systems...will even be able to Vaporize independent Bullets or rounds as small as....or even smaller than multiple 50 Cal. Rounds.

THIS was the reason that when Russia was on it's knees...and the U.S. had all the Cards...it still chose to negociate away a large percentage of our and the Russians ICBM Forces. This was all part of a plan to have less targets for Direct Energy Weapons to Vaporize...however...this is a breakthrough of such magnitude it has been determined that once the entire FREE ELECRON LASER SYSTEM is active and this includes several land based FEL's that already exist....GREAT NUMBERS WILL NOT MATTER.

And if you have ben following how CHINA has been acting you will notice that they seldom talk about Taiwan Reunification anymore and have done a 180 and are being very helpful trying to reign in the North Koreans. This is NOT SCI-FI....it is NOW! The Russians are scares S#!%less over this as their attemps at creating a Particle Beam Weapon have the nast side effect of killing via radiation...anyone near the damn thing.

So when...not if...but when...North Korea launches one of these Monster Sized ICBM's and it starts off track and starts heading toward one of your cities or even a small town...and the U.S. Space Command along with the U.S. Navy....VAPORIZE the target....remember who did it. Split Infinity

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Now you are threatening Australia.

Australia takes a grave risk trusting America when it tells the world we are allies.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
We are all in this together

Exactly, we as Australian's are in this together, but when people start seperating by state lines then the pettyness begins !
And thats why i keep stressing the point about looking at it from an Australian point of view rather than a state point of view.
And those making threats or supporting threats to split from Australia cannot say that they are looking at it from an Australian point of view. Australia is defined by an evident coastline as a border, yet where does a state border line exist apart from on a map ? Has anyone ever driven across a state border and seen a physical border line ?

We as humans are all in this together. Australians are amongst the other countries. All of us do better to look at it that way.

I don't know how much worse it can get when people talk up WA splitting. It obviously serves interests outside Australia. Our whole region is plagued with corruption. They aren't thinking about good governance, or a feww generations or even a legacy.. they are thinking cheap booze and hookers.

In fact that's how I see WA lol

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Fair enough spilt,my opinion though is all of that type of weapon posturing is the cause of NK`s and others weapon development and testing.

If countries didn`t feel so threatened by countries like America a large part of it wouldn`t exist.

There would be no reason at all for NK to attack Australia,I know your talking about if an accident occured but I also don`t trust all of the US`s weapon landing where they wanted.

I`m a hard sell I know,but I do not want to buy into the war machine who does this for profit,which makes them biased on who enemies are.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

I AM IN NO WAY THREATENING AUSTRALIA! I have no idea how you are percieving that!

My point is the United States has made several Breakthroughs of World Changing proportions. Now all we have to do is get our Military to release some of the WELL KNOWN BREAKTHROUGHS which have been created in the field of ENERGY GENERATION.

The Reality is the U.S. is in some cases over a CENTURY in advancement of most countries and the reason why some of this Energy Tech. has not been released is because of it's extreme dangerous nature in the possibility another country could use it for Military Applications.

I have but a GLIMPSE of this reality but even that GLIMPSE allows me to understand just how in advancement we are and how difficult it will be to get this tech. into the public domain. Believe me....whatever you might think you know or could guess about what some Agencies of the U.S. Military as well as an Agency that was created by Truman as he placed IKE in contol as as IKE became President this Agency gained even greater power...and whatever you THINK YOU MIGHT GUESS HOW ADVANCED THE THINGS THEY ARE WORKING WITH...Multiply it times 100 or MORE!

The thing that PISSES ME OFF is that if we just released even the lowest form with the lowest issue of secrecy...the UNITED STATES would not give a RATS ASS about the Middle East. When I posted about the Free Electron Laser in a Topic called something like...BIGGEST NEWS STORIES OF 2011 that no one noticed or cared or...something to that extent...ATS gave me 500 points as I assure you the FEL will change the Face of War and as powerful as the U.S. is already...this is a QUANTUM LEAP IN ADVANCED WARFARE. It is also connected to issues that have to do with POWER CONSUMPTION as the Private Commercial Apps for this Laser are ENDLESS.

This is but ONE PROJECT among many and it is time for the U.S. to release something new. If you follow History...Just about EVERY long term economic problem was cured by a U.S. Created Technological Release of something that the whole World could use. Telephones, Assembly Lined Auto's, Radios TV's, Microwave Ovens, Personal Computers, The Internet, Smart Phones....but now we need Clean Safe ENERGY PRODUCTION and guess what...WE HAVE IT! In several forms. Yet we are still using internal Combustion enginees?!? PLEEZZZE!

The U.S. Military has Highly Efficient SOLAR Systems....they have LOW TEMP. FUSION, THEY HAVE SOLVED THE CONTAINMENT ISSUE ON HIGHER TEMP FUSION! RIGHT NOW....there are plans to build 2 50 Mile by 50 Mile Solar Arrays in both the Nevada and Arizona Deserts. Just ONE OF THESE can provide over 90% of all the electricity needs for the Continental United States. Why are they neing held up in construction...a supposed ENVIROMENTAL GROUP has filled an injunction to access the Damage such a large array would create on Plant and Animal Life in a DESERT! I am wiling to bet these guy's are NOT ENVIROMENTALISTS!

So whatever you can imagine goes on at Groom Lake or Wright Patterson Airforce Base...the center for all REVERSE ENGINEERING for the U.S. Military....you are not imagining anywhere close to how far in advancement they are....but now is the time to help the American People and when the U.S. Economy Booms...so does every other country in the world.

They are working on a State of Matter known as the Einstien-Bose Condensate as this is another STATE OF MATTER and has been acomplished with several elements. The Element is SUPER COOLED BY LASERS a way to slow down the Virationary state of Elementary Matter to and cool it to a temp just above ZERO KELVIN or Absolute Zero...GOOGLE THIS....this cause the element to fountain up and there are alot of apps..

So if I was Australia...and wanted DEALS like the U.K. GETS....and believe me...the U.K. wants in....as for a long time now the U.K. has been dependent on U.S. Military systems such as the U.S. TRIDENT II D-5 Sub launched Nuclear Missle System....Brittans only Nuclear Deterent. U.K. Vanguard Subs were built in conjunction with Electric Boat as well as the U.S. Navy....and the U.K. LEASES many Aircraft from us such as the C-17's which they cannot afford.

POINT IS....Australia could get the tech they need to become a Great Democratic Republic as your population is too small to generate enough money for such drastic change to develop the interior. And LOOK WHAT IS GOING ON!? I never thought I would see the day that Aussies would want to break up their country. Split Infinity

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
So how is this fair?.....

Treasurer Christian Porter has described the further cut in Western Australia’s GST share proposed in the Commonwealth Grants Commission’s (CGC) 2012 Update report as a slap in the face for all Western Australians.

The report, which was released today, recommends that the Federal Labor Government slash WA’s share of GST grants from the already low 72 per cent to only 55 per cent in 2012-13.

This will result in a fall in our GST grant of $598million in 2012 13, which will greatly increase the current $1.4billion shortfall in WA’s GST grants compared to a full population share. This means that WA’s share of GST would be the lowest of any State and the lowest drop in GST share for any State in the history of the GST grants process.

Mr Porter said the latest cuts highlighted the urgent need for reform to the GST distribution arrangements.

“As a result of the CGC’s proposed cuts, WA Treasury preliminary modelling is now predicting the WA share of GST grants will fall to as low as 27 per cent in 2015-16,” he said.

“If the Federal Labor Government continues to pillage this State’s share of the GST, there soon won’t be anything left to take. On current trends, before too long, WA will receive nothing at all from the GST pool.”

commonwealth? continually pillaged for success more like it.

Not only unfair but stupid, to not just West Aussies but for Australia......

“Nearly all of this cut is plain and simple a penalty for WA’s ongoing economic success and it will severely constrain the State Government’s ability to continue investing in the infrastructure and services needed to grow WA’s resource sector, which is propping up the national economy,” he said.

“This cut will see WA being further penalised for growing its economy and producing jobs, while at the same time rewarding those States which generate revenue from gambling.

“The State Government has long predicted our GST share would fall to about 60 per cent in 2012-13. The Federal Government continually denied this would happen and have been proven very wrong with today’s cut being even worse than WA forecast.

“Taking a further $598million from the WA Budget in one year is unfair, it’s destroying WA’s capacity to keep growing the nation’s most successful economy and it makes planning a State Budget very difficult.

“WA managed to survive the global financial crisis, but surviving the Gillard financial crisis is proving challenging.
www.mediastatements.wa.gov.au...

Yeah I guess this country thinks the magnates should be pennyless and give it to those who do nothing,thats becoming the Aussie way.
Another link from 2010 www.watoday.com.au...
If we are continually robbed and treated like a door mat,it might explain why Barnett wants to look after our best interests.
Don`t tell me any other state treated like WA for many years wouldn`t get pissed.Then take it lightly by being called a pack of whingers etc.

Here,its a joke compare the states from 2010
WA gets cut

Western Australia's economic success through the ongoing mining boom has seen its need for GST revenue stripped by $223 million in the latest carve-up of the consumption tax.

WA was the biggest loser in the Commonwealth Grants Commission's GST review released today, with its revenue share being cut to 7.1 per cent in 2010/11 from 8.1 per cent in 2009/10

NSW gets over a billion extra

Conversely, NSW has seen its share of the GST revenue set to increase to 30.7 per cent from 30.2 per cent for an estimated windfall of $1.07 billion in 2010/11.
NSW Treasurer Eric Roozendaal said the announcement was a better outcome than a draft formula he saw last year.
"This shows that when we work together we can change things for the better," Mr Roozendaal said.
"And I thank the community, business groups, industry and the state opposition for supporting the push by the NSW government for a better GST deal."

How do you work together to get more? we work and raise the most and get less.

Qld and WA the fastest in growth and both states arguing for a fairer share,yet only QLD gets it.

Despite this assessment, Queensland will get an estimated $545 million extra with its share increasing to 18.6 per cent from 18.5 per cent.
"This is welcome and better than a kick in the head," Queensland treasurer Andrew Fraser said.
He said Queensland and WA had been arguing for a fairer share of funding being at the forefront of the nation's growth.

Vic and SA do sweetly

Victoria's share will increase by an estimated $872 million, to 23.3 per cent from 22.8 per cent.
South Australia's share will rise to 9.5 per cent from 9.2 per cent in 2010/11, for an estimated $357 million increase from its 2009/10 level.

Tassie remains the same

con...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As an Aussie I can honestly say that "Devided we will fall." Where's the the ole' digger spirit gone. "Look after your mates" 'n' all that. Shame on you W.A.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
ACT lose and NT gain..

Tasmania's share will remain constant at 3.7 per cent, but will still provide an additional $91 million in revenue.

The two territories' fortunes were mixed.

The ACT will also lose out by around $30 million in 2010/11, with its GST share falling to 1.8 per cent from 2.0 per cent.

The Northern Territory is expected to gain an additional $78 million, but as a share of GST revenue, it will fall to 5.2 per cent from 5.4 per cent.

www.watoday.com.au...

Nobody wants this country to split,but they need to stop this crap.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
As an Aussie I can honestly say that "Devided we will fall." Where's the the ole' digger spirit gone. "Look after your mates" 'n' all that. Shame on you W.A.

Yeah where`s all WA`s mates? and giving people a fair go,shame on them.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Fair call... but it doesn't change the point that australia needs W.A. and W.A. are Australians. We should stick togeather.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

You are unbelievable !
I haven't asked you to bend over backwards to answer my questions, you chose to. And i have put effort into answering your questions, yet you don't like the answers so you just keep coming back going over the same things. Your link does not answer my question, you think it does, but if you do then you are missing the point of my question in the first place. Can you prove that your link contains EVERY cent and dollar that WA has recieved ? And how can you prove this unless you are a Government accountant in charge of the Governments money and funding ? I didn't ask for an irrellevant link, i asked for YOUR opinion to the question based on the stance that you have and your support for a Premier making empty threats. Why should i take your link as gospel, as you are expecting me to do ? Or do you honestly believe that WA has never recieved any funding from other states or from a Federal level, if you do believe this then there is no longer a point talking to someone like you !
But you want to keep making yourself to be the poor little victim, much like your Premier getting up on his soapbox because he wants to get his name in the papers, despite the fact the papers are hardly touching his empty threats......hmmm funny that !

And i'm sorry, but this got beyond a discussion long ago. When you're just going over the same points, its repitition, not discussion ! And i never implied that you are forcing me to reply, just as no one is forcing you to keep going over the same points because you don't like people questioning your decision to support an empty threat !

And now you're accusing me of being "mistaken again" and making claims that i siad you doing it financially tough. Wow, talking about yet again completely missing the point. YOU were the one implying that other states are getting a better deal than WA, not me, I simply asked you to do the same thing as you asked me to do and move to where you think its so much better. Where is any mention of me saying you're doing it tough financially and please provide a quote showing where i said this, or maybe you have an irrellevant link for that too ?

And now you're accusing me of insulting questions lol, despite the fact that you've had a sarcastic tone all the way through our "discussion". If you can't cop your own game coming back at you, then don't play in the first place. If you feel insulted by asking a Premier that made the empty threats, not me making the threats, but YOUR Premier, to back up his empty threats then you reeally are a confused individual ! So its ok for him to make threats about threaten to split from Australia, but if an Australian say's well don't let the door hit your ass on the way out you take it personaly and feel insulted. But when the threats are empty threats, as your Premiers threats are, then there's no need to feel insulted in the first place because your Premiers threats are going to happen, oh but then again it MAY happen in 20 years according to him.

If you want to continue to defend an empty threat, then that say's it all !

Its funny how you can say if people had the same attitude as me then good riddance, but if someone tells your Premier to back up HIS, not mine, but HIS threats and not to let the door hit his ass on the way out, you class that as insulting. Would any of these type of comments have been made if YOUR Premier hadn't of made idiotic empty threats in the first place, and people like yourself trying to defend them ??? Maybe you should focus you attention to the person making the empty threats, rather than the person pointing out the stupidity of the threats and challenging them to back up the threats.

And now you're trying to defend someone that says something is a reality, but then covers his ass by saying it MAY happen. Reality means it DID, IS, or WILL happen, MAY happen means it may happen or it may not happen with no clear defintion of either ! These are empty threats, with no real plan or blueprint to back up these threats, and recieving little to no media coverage. If you want to wait 20 years to see if it MAY happen, then good luck, but the rest of us will be getting on with our lives living in Australia, not some fantasy new country living in the mind's out a Premier and his blind followers !

And now you want to accuse me of being doing the same thing as your Premier by saying perhaps, maybe etc, but please show me where i said REALITY before the perhaps, maybe etc. I asked perhaps, maybe etc because i was asking you for your opinion to a question, and at no stage did i say its REALITY followed by perhaps, maybe. So nice try on that one but thats yet another epic fail on your behalf. But keep trying, you MIGHT get one right soon,PERHAPS, MAYBE ?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

Fair call... but it doesn't change the point that australia needs W.A.

Well they will feel their wallets lighter,then they would kick themselves for not treating us better than they do,as it is I doubt many in the east give a rats enough to change things while their state pockets are lined by WA`s input.

and W.A. are Australians. We should stick togeather.

Right, we should,but if we`re pushed over the edge,don`t blame us for wanting a fair go like the rest,then called a pack of whingers by fellow Aussies when we speak up.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

And its really funny how you reply yet again, but then have the hide to say you don't care much for what I think anymore or have any respect for what i have to say. But i love how you had to quote every comment i made and pick it apart first, but then say this at the end. If you don't care much for what i say or think, or have any respect for what i say then why do you keep replying ??????

If you truly believe what you just said, then your last reply will be the last i hear from you after reading this, and there would be no need to respond to this thread, but we both know you'll keep going, because you don't seem to like people calling out your Premiers empty threats that MAY happen !

I wouldn't say i don't care for you, because i don't know you personally, and i wouldn't say i don't respect you. I respect everyones opinion, regardless how idiotic it may be. But if people are going to make threats without anything to back up the claims, then those claims have no credibility, just like the people trying to defend those empty threats !

But as YOU said, you don't care for my comments or have respect for what i have to say, so back up your words and prove that comment by not commenting again. I mean, why would you still reply to someone you claim to not care what they think or have no respect for. Over to you buddy, or will you be like your Premier an be unable to back up your words ?

Or should i sit back and wait for 20 years to see if you MAY reply or not just to see iof it becomes a reality, but there's no need to answer that as you don't care what i have to say, so there would be no need to reply, would there ?

Or will your willingness to argue with someone that doesn't see it your way get the better of you and make you go against your own words, much like the Premier you defend so staunchly ?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

And why would a mining magnate come out and publicly make these threats, when they could talk a politician into saying it for them. I'm NOT saying this DID happen, but there's no proof to say it didn't, and until then i will keep my options open.

Lmao I`v lost count of the times that it was you saying that it was the magnates making the freakin threats,are you drunk?

You've lost count because you are the one who keeps going back to it. I made an honest mistake and since corrected i have referred to the PREMIER, and NOT the magnates for the threats. I corrected myself, i admitted my honest mistake, but you want to keep going back to it and wonder why you have lost count lol, are you drunk ?
For someone that claims not to care what i have to say or think and has no respect for me, you sure do take a lot of interest in what i have to say, even to the point where you have to go over past resovled issues to try and justify doing doing so !
Only a drunk, or a fool, or a hypocrite would say they don't care what someone thinks or says, but then tries to pick apart everyword that person says lol, but then again, only a fool would believe and defend someone making empty threats in the first place. A point you continuely seem to miss !

It's funny that you call me PM Dingus, just for asking a Premier to back up his threats. Did i make the threats, or was it your Premier ? And shouldn't anyone making a threat be asked to put up or shut up ? And yes topless bathing will be allowed, but only in your little fantasy country formerly known as WA. But maybe PM GPS777 can make that call as the new PM of the new western utopia ?

And don't give me this CRAP about "i see why so many west aussies get fed up with the east". If only you didn't care what i had to say you would be able to still answer this question, was it someone in the east or the west that made the empty threats about splitting from the rest of Australia ? I was of the thinking that ALL Australians were entitled to an opinion, but apparently according to you its only those from the west that are allowed to have a say. Well others can have a say, but as long as they agree with PM GPS777 then its all good !

So you've said you don't care what i think or say, and now you've said you are done talking to me. Well in that case, can you please not be like your deluded Premier and actually back up your words and stay done talking to me. Even a one word reply would make you like a hypocrite going back on your word. But if you do reply again, then maybe you should run for Premier of WA, because not being able to back up your words seems to be a qualification for the job !

So that should be the last i hear from you, unless of course you want to go back on your word ? Is it worth ruining whatever credibility you had left just for the sake of another reply ?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join