It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle me this christians

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by denver22

You do realize that show makes just as much sense as real life, right?

That's the point of it. They are taking stuff that doesn't make sense, and shoving it in our faces by writing a plotline that mirrors the idiocy in life.

I got something to shove in there faces, some one to do it for me if you follow me or anyone that makes any remark about redheads and a closed coffin to think about for the families of these people peoples etc .
nothings too "classified" that i cannot find the where abouts of the perpetrators that money cannot buy

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

They also say redheads have no soul.

If you are willing to stoop to murder for such a simple thing, then such rumors must be true.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My brother commited suicide because of southparks ridiculing redheads and other racial harrasment all his life for his hair colour , he had learning difficulties and i used to work away .
The show should be canceld or at least stop making fun of redheads.
I found him hanging with a note. R.I.P bro .
that vid is not my brother by the way that is someone who is acting like a child aiming to mock my dead brother.shame on you starchild for posting that.

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They also say redheads have no soul.

If you are willing to stoop to murder for such a simple thing, then such rumors must be true.

WATCH IT MY BOY..

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Your brother committed suicide over a television show?

Your brother had problems no show could ever solve, I'm afraid. I've seen blonde women watching FRIENDS, and they were never even insulted.

I'm sorry for your loss, but maybe you should have unplugged the television. Only a fool continues to subject himself to that which causes him pain.

Was this your brother?

edit on CMondaypm212122f22America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

My apologies. I sincerely thought that may have been your brother...

That's no excuse for textually abusing me over the internet.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

My apologies. I sincerely thought that may have been your brother...

That's no excuse for textually abusing me over the internet.

Apology accepted but why say in the private message that you were gonna send my brother a birthday card in hell that was uncalled for
wasn't it ?.. it wasn't just southpark that made him do it but a cause the man wouldn't hurt a fly shows like southpark contribute to racism especailly the redhead remarks they dished out .

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sounds like you have a very sensitive family...

One that isn't familiar with sarcasm, nor mockery of the human race.

I'm done with this conversation. I have nothing more to say to you.

If I say much more, unspeakable things will happen.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I have nothing more to say to you.

If I say much more, unspeakable things will happen.
Like what????
you mock my dead brother send me private messages saying stuff about him ridiculeing him at the highest degree
HES DEAD ......

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

shut up and stop whining about your brother who was too slow to turn off the set. Really, suicide over redheads? If it wasn't that, it would have been something else. I'll send a card to him. Which address in Hell does he have? Fifth or sixth circle?

YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER HOPE EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE ABOUT MY BROTHER WHO KILLED HIMSELF OVER RACISM .. THOSE WORDS YOU WROTE ARE SICK LIKE THE SICK INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE!
THATS WHY I BLEW UP WITH PRIVATE MESSAGES LIKE THIS YOU SEN'T ME

RESPECT TO OTHERS ON HERE WHO WOULD NOT DREAM OF SUCH BEHAVIOUR. PEACE PEOPLE.
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

you will say no more?
OK,, cool

It usually doesn't take long when done right, you just have to know how.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: didn't read down far enough and don't want to be in this conversation

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Member2183

Temptation is a sin according to the Bible.

In History, Sin was a Moon God and overall measurer of time. He was the son of Enil, ans was depicted with a beard of Lapis Lazuli. His wife and consort was Ningal. His children were Ishtar, Shamash, Erish Kigal.
Sin History
I love word origins, don't you?

Sin is translated from the Hebrew word "chaṭṭâ'âh", meaning something that carries implication of that which is deserving of punishment. Strong's #2403.

Word origins are pretty fun, take this for example:

2 Peter 3:3-9

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. (this last part sounds like Uniformitarianism to me!)

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Note the words here, "willingly are ignorant of" - scoffers are willingly ignorant of the truth, the creation, and the coming judgement. The original Greek can be translated, basically, as those that mock God are being dumb on purpose. The evidence for Creation is out there, by LARGE amounts. None exist for Evolution, sadly, as fun as the theory sounds. I think that if the Bible is right about the beginning, it might just be right about the ending. Just maybe.

God Bless.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

For your information, Hell is a literal place on Earth. I should know, I have a friend who has visited it multiple times. Not a big place really...small town...

Circle is a street name there, if I remember correctly. I'd heard the kid lived there at some point.

I stand by my original statement: I do not pity someone who gets mad over someone making fun of their hair. Especially on a television show that is blatantly designed to make fun of the stupid stuff in life. We have homosexuals being beaten and cursed for their love...hair, to me, is nothing.

Have a good one.

edit on CMondaypm525204f04America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

For your information, Hell is a literal place on Earth. I should know, I have a friend who has visited it multiple times. Not a big place really...small town...

Circle is a street name there, if I remember correctly. I'd heard the kid lived there at some point.

I told you earlier on, as soon as you posted that vid that the person on the vid was not my brother
but i note you wen't ahead and made a remark about my dead brother anyway also regarding sending him a birthday card when i told you he was dead numerous times .. where do you get off mocking the dead then especially on here . also you sen't me private messages mocking him now you are trying to squirm out of it by playing mind games so as people will think i jumped to conclusions to mock me further and my dead brother .
knowing you are safe behind your keyboard. you have taken one of the biggest libertys that anyone can take
on someone . do you enjoy mocking my brother especially in private messages .. once again the kid in the vid is not my brother and you have been told that after you posted it.

but carry on mocking my dead brother i just so know that you would never say that to my face

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Stay on topic, please.

This about Christianity, not about whether redheads have souls or not.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

how can you send a card to him hes dead and you knew that
so why send a card to him why say that

TO MOCK HIM FURTHER DIDN'T YOU ! ...
BE SAFE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD STARCHILD23 .

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
NOT trying to be a wise a$$ here but SERIOUSLY.. Have you EVER thought about asking HIM? Some of you will debate this and argue about this kind of thing for DAYS on end but it always comes down to one thing: YOU! Years ago I had a supernatural encounter with God and that was it for me, I KNEW who He was and I didn't have to ask whats up with all this crazy stuff that makes NO sense. You NEED to meet GOD face to face or else you are just wasting YOUR time.

I don't know about you but I call schizophrenia. JK, it is a fairly common question, but nothing has ever said that god is good, he is (supposedly) perfect, which would mean he seeks balance hence he created satan to do evil deeds to balance the good deeds

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Member2183
Faith being defined as complete trust and confidence. They lack faith in God as seen clearly from their works. They rebel against Him and that is why they are outcast. They know God, but faith in Him they have not so they are lost.

Have faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. Your works will not buy your safety from hell. If you could work your way into heaven then Christ would have died in vein.

Be assured that Jesus Christ our Lord has freed us from the wages of sin if only we have faith. Trust and have confidence in your God. When he tells you to Love one another trust this and when he tells you to turn away from sin and do good works have confidence that this is the way one should live.

Do not be led astray like the outcast who believe in God, but have no trust in Him. They that believe they know better than God although they know that He exist has no faith in Him.

Have confidence in God that he loves you and that everything he tells you is the truth.

Jesus Christ died for our sins so that we are not bound by them any longer have faith in Him and you shall be saved.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Member2183 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by Member2183 because: (no reason given)

James 2:14-26
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Please stop decieving people into thinking that they will not be held accountable for their sins; their lack of good works.

Luke 10:2 These were his instructions to them: "The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.

Matthew 7:22-23 On judgment day many will say to me, 'Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.' But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.'

Trust AND OBEY, there is no other way.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join