It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is what I'm feeling a global consciousness transformation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This kind of vision has haunted mankind since its earliest history. In certain times and places, it has seemed almost within reach, tantilizingly close. Yet every time, it's been proven to be an illusion.

Perhaps most recently, many were *sure* this was about to happen back in the 60s, as Dr. Thomspon so eloquently stated here:

And yet the wave crested...and rolled back. And we've been treated to much ugliness in the interveining time, with no end in sight.

I dunno, dude. Maybe "its different this time." Maybe so. But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

I'm fairly certain this is self delusion as a product of susceptibility to the 2012 apocalypophilia breaking across the collective unconscious.
Some people feel doom.
Others feel an ecstasy for doom.
Still others feel another sort of ecstasy, but for the positive relative to their own socioeconomical cultural conditioning and programming.

Whatever the case, be prepared for disappointment when nothing really changes for the better or worse, except possibly on a personal level.

Sure, if rainbows glitter and unicorns happened, that'd be great, but, I don't suggest holding one's breath in waiting for it, since people, as long as there's been people around to dream about it, have been dreaming, hoping, expecting, and wanting such, all to no accomplishment.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Sure, if rainbows glitter and unicorns happened, that'd be great, but, I don't suggest holding one's breath in waiting for it, since people, as long as there's been people around to dream about it, have been dreaming, hoping, expecting, and wanting such, all to no accomplishment.

I am not buying that either unicorns and stuff
however people will be more aware , as fact is they have broadened their knowledge with all the hype and researching and stuff at the very least. but most of all thank you ATS for helping us all get toghether to broaden our horizons before during and after 2012 . And to all members here
peace out

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

Observe and see as you wish, however I will make this much clear to my brothers and sisters.

Forget about the boundaries. Forget about what you've been told.

It's time to cross over, you're a direct conduit of the universe and it will perceive you as you perceive it. The universe has no bias.

Exit this plane of existence my friends, walk into the light and you will love where it takes you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

so, um, why are you still hanging around here, posting stuff on ATS?

Don't you have some other wonderful reality to transition to?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yeah, it's kinda in the process right now. But it's not me transitioning.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's time to BELIEVE

Peaceful transformation must be manifested by the conscious intentionality of the one mind, accessed through different channels. One channel is individual meditation, another is individual concentration on conceptual matters, system-mastering, devotion to logic etc., still another is communication through these types of computer interface, both in debate and simply in "spreading the word," etc. Whatever you can do from where you are!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join