It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is what I'm feeling a global consciousness transformation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Today for the first time I felt maybe yes. I felt maybe there is a transformation underway that is effecting all of us, humans but maybe animals and plants and rocks too. Like our world is a fetus or embryo about to be born. A new global consciousness. As if each of us in our separate egos is a single neuron and a switch is gong to be flipped. We will suddenly find ourselves part of a new One Mind the same way neurons unite in one consciousness at the birth of a new child.

These are not new ideas but this is the first time I really felt it might be possible. No matter what your suffering or struggle you would  not be alone! Wars politics famine upheaval - All shortly to become meaningless. Your suffering to be drowned in oceanic wholeness. Lonely no more!

Is that what 2012 is all about? Or is that something unrelated?

And does it even matter?

Whose with me, who feels it too? Dare we hope?

Who feels it?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
For some reason I have felt very excited about tonight.

I am going out and about tonight so hopefully something cool happens.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stadtsmasher

Who feels it?
I'm feeling it to brother and shes right next to me, boy she's hot tonight!.

ill have some more of this, ill be back in a mo.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stadtsmasher

`

S&F I think your feelers are working just fine. This is exactly what 2012 is all about! I believe that we will experience a shift or evolution in mass consciousness that will make the realization of "oneness" undeniable to all of mankind. Hopefully this will mean that we as a species will replace greed & fear with compassion & love. I believe that a whole new world awaits our awakening.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i have to say i have never believed anything of significance would happen this year and yet in the past month or so i have sensed something is different..my friends have told me i have changed and become very introverted and in the past few weeks i have been having a recurring dream of what appears to be mass riots and protests with a large military presence i have put this down to me having an over active imagination but still i definitely sense a change in the air...perhaps it's wishful thinking on my part i don't know but i do know these dreams are freaking me out

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It could be the start of your critical thinking circuitry getting a fine tune. Star and flag to you sir

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You can all have a star as seems that you all are talking sense to me peace

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
kudos to you for putting your thoughts and feelings out there

I too think that we, collectively, are in for a positive change. from what I've read and heard lately this change is a group effort. Meaning, you, me and everyone has a part in making it happen. Keep up the positive energy. Do good by everyone around you. work on love and loosing your prejudices and hate. "live in the light" and study, read and research "living in the light". Avoid dark thoughts and self destructive behavior and meditate on a positive outcome (ask for guidance and expect to be guided). Study quantum mechanics and string theory,
Google "What the Bleep" and watch it.

That should give you something to think about, and some "homework" per se, my friend!

Dont loose patience!, and prepare for the negative comments and puzzled looks from those around you. Share your thoughts and feeling BUT don't force you ideas on anyone who is unwilling to accept your ideas or to afraid and confused to listen with an open mind. Every human has the right to excecise their free will.

Have a happy journey...........

Thank you allowing me to cyber-babble!

edit on 19-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin''''''''''

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Have a happy journey...........

Thank you allowing me to cyber-babble!
Your cyber babble is most welcome, well said to the OP

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Your mind is going to the next phase and will continue to do so chuck away your foil hats and take it all in
what the mind wan'ts the mind gets

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x
i have to say i have never believed anything of significance would happen this year and yet in the past month or so i have sensed something is different..my friends have told me i have changed and become very introverted and in the past few weeks i have been having a recurring dream of what appears to be mass riots and protests with a large military presence i have put this down to me having an over active imagination but still i definitely sense a change in the air...perhaps it's wishful thinking on my part i don't know but i do know these dreams are freaking me out
unless you have a history of precognitive dreams you more than likely are just working out your anxieties via your subconcious. This is perfectly normal human behavior, our minds way of working out our "worry issues".
Use you waking time to concertrate on the things in your life you actually have control over. Stop watching the news and reading all the "doom and gloom" in the papers and tabloids. Seek out some positive energy sources and do some nice things for the people around you. You should find that the more in control of your personal life you feel the less dreams of this sort you will have.
Peace to you my Scottish friend

edit on 19-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: ahh, you know..spellin'

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

`
Hopefully this will mean that we as a species will replace greed & fear with compassion & love. I believe that a whole new world awaits our awakening.

Let's hope so

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Flatfish

`
Hopefully this will mean that we as a species will replace greed & fear with compassion & love. I believe that a whole new world awaits our awakening.

Let's hope so
10-4! Think it and do your part to work toward it. The universal law of attraction, The string theory thing.
Here's a corny original of mine: Be the pinch of baking soda in the world full of acid (I warned you it was corny!:lol

PS you said "what the mind wants the mind gets" Well said

edit on 19-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: PS

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by Ph03n1x
unless you have a history of precognitive dreams you more than likely are just working out your anxieties via your subconcious. This is perfectly normal human behavior, our minds way of working out our "worry issues".
Use you waking time to concertrate on the things in your life you actually have control over. Stop watching the news and reading all the "doom and gloom" in the papers and tabloids. Seek out some positive energy sources and do some nice things for the people around you. You should find that the more in control of your personal life you feel the less dreams of this sort you will have.
Peace to you my Scottish friend

edit on 19-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: ahh, you know..spellin'

thank you for the advice...i don't believe i have ever had any kind of precog ability but my gran tells me it is a family trait. i am reluctant to believe this and am leaning towards your explanation...i shall try and exude more positivty and see if this helps...thanks again

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
OP,

Some of the most profound synchronicities, interpersonal, psychological and spiritual events have occurred to me over the past month.

Listen to the universe, and don't let the inevitable naysayers come in and tell you other wise. Follow your heart.
edit on 19-5-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I feel pretty intense that you wrote this thread!!

Especially last night and today I can just picture change.. things seem what, outdated with the way society is being run? If thats the right word ..

Its like we have all the technolodgy and knowledge to progress but where being held down by dark forces.. that are becoming weaker in their sense because we my friends, are rising

Peace and love everyone

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

having a bit of scottish blood going through my viens I know how intense we can get about things

It's up to us to put that intensity and passion to good use

Enjoy that beautiful highland and coast!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

It's like plugging yourself into the mainframe of the minds collective conscious infinite wisdom downloading anything your mind can absorb, and then distribute as much as you can to your fellow man ooh and your fellow ATS subscribers minds, and share in the peace and love of the willing and not so willing while denying ignorance along the way. You like that one?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by grubblesnert

It's like plugging yourself into the mainframe of the minds collective conscious infinite wisdom downloading anything your mind can absorb, and then distribute as much as you can to your fellow man ooh and your fellow ATS subscribers minds, and share in the peace and love of the willing and not so willing while denying ignorance along the way. You like that one?

Yes I do like that one. I think I need to go to bed now before my brain starts to hurt

I'll get my mind tuned right before sleepy time and see what gets downloaded from the collective

Wish me luck .

Good night to you all!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So other people are feeling something too?
I thought it was just the habanero peppers I ate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join