It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting conspiracy website: WHALE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this site before? I stumbled across it the other day and have found it very interesting. Its a database of information regarding dozens of different conspiracies, and it is very in depth with much information and ideas. Lots of links to videos and interviews and other outside resources... Though I'm not sure how accurate a lot of the material is, I'd say its worth a look

www.whale.to...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oak123

Not even in the same ballpark with ATS...plus, the light blue type on white background...can't read it....

Des

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've stumbled across it a fair few times, actually I've stumbled on loads of different alternative sites, its okay as far as content. Same stuff that regurgitated everywhere. I wanted to write a tread about some of the okayish and above sites I know, but I think its against the rules
I persoannly like rense. Loads of crap on there, like any where, but has a few gems... It attempts to be quite in depth.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oak123

Interesting.

Interesting as well is this is a Tonga domain .to, which is registered to...

whale.to is currently registered

Tonic whoisd V1.1
whale ns1.genotec.ch
whale ns2.genotec.ch

reverts to a Switzerland domain .ch...looking that domain up you get this...

Domain name:
genotec.ch

Holder of domain name:
Alex Klodel
Binningerstrasse 95
CH-4123 Allschwil
Switzerland
Contractual Language: German

Not sure if this has the slightest prevalence at all, but for this website to be in Tonga (for me) adds some intrigue. The demographic of Tonga is mostly indigenous, just seems odd that a site with all this information is in this location.

Tongans, a Polynesian group with a very small mixture of Melanesian, represent more than 98% of the inhabitants. The rest are European (the majority are British), mixed European, and other Pacific Islanders. There also are several hundred Chinese.

Source

Although, there are extradition acts for both the US and UK for Tonga, so this isn't really a safe spot if one were to unravel a big conspiracy per se.

Good find nonetheless! S+F

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thanks for that information. I had noticed the .to but I didn't know what it meant, but it is kind of interesting!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oak123

Hey thanks for sharing - sometimes it's nice to just peruse material without all the distractions of 'discussion'.
Regardless of it being regurgatated, IMO it's nice to have it compiled like this.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by explorer14

Star for you for reading my mind exactly, Explorer. Thanks for the link OP. Much appreciated for those days when you just want to sift through material on a certain topic.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oak123

Tim Rifat used to be here, at whale, and he wrote some compelling stuff about microwave mk before he went off the deep end and started selling crystals. I guess every one has their price.

What I is see, from a cursory view, is that whale has subjects with more depth, and terror, than you'll find at most alphabet conspiracy sites. Perhaps they realize that there's no point in having persons give themselves away by starring and such. Anyone who grasps the current state of terror does realize that ALL data are collected, and it is much safer to simply read summary type threads, than to bicker and argue, and to click on things that are hardwired to HQ and the machines. One day it will be obvious that your eyes can be stolen, so what you linger on will be apparent. It takes a bit more invasion to get at what you're thinking. You'll know. For easy and convenient reference, the movie 'Sliver' happens to be being spun on FOX, now. Can anyone tell me why the movie was called 'sliver'? I can.

There are subjects at whale that were brought up here many many times, before being buried, pulled, closed, or stonewalled. Rather than subject these topics to the dumbing down of 'democracy'~now a total theoretical myth since no one's comfortable with technofascist reality~whale simply presents a consolidated overview.
edit on 20-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I go to that site quite often. It's 1 of my main sites. I also use educate-yourself.org & bibliotecapleyades.net . I would like to know any sites that are similar to those.

top topics

join