It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Undebunkable UFO Documentary 'Secret Access' HD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackTriangleUFO

ET advanced in

and religion/spirituality.

over people on Earth.
God would favor ETs over people of Earth.
What happened to people being created equal.
We have a new level of creation.
God angels man and now ET.
Just to explain the UFO.

And to give ETs an advantage of space travel to boot.
I don't think so and that tome sounds like the anti Tesla cartel hype.

There are no Aliens or Egyptians and ancients of any kind involved in UFO technology.
The elite History Channel or any channel will only hype anti Tesla cartel stories and that
is exactly what I find in those statements if indeed that is what the channel is telling
the masses.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

defying gravity, silent running, and impossible speed or movement. That is key.

This ship sounds like this was predicted by someone that I found might have succeeded.
The ship would be steady in wind and storm, go 300 miles per second and grab on to
matter above and in front to hover and propel through the air. I don't think we need to
look much further.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by BlackTriangleUFO

ET advanced in

and religion/spirituality.

over people on Earth.
God would favor ETs over people of Earth.
What happened to people being created equal.
We have a new level of creation.
God angels man and now ET.
Just to explain the UFO.

And to give ETs an advantage of space travel to boot.
I don't think so and that tome sounds like the anti Tesla cartel hype.

There are no Aliens or Egyptians and ancients of any kind involved in UFO technology.
The elite History Channel or any channel will only hype anti Tesla cartel stories and that
is exactly what I find in those statements if indeed that is what the channel is telling
the masses.

I want to state that I never said anything about ET's being favored by God over humans.

But let me rephrase what I meant by a advanced understanding of religion/spirituality toward ET's. According to mainstream society history, man started with no understanding of religion or spirituality except for what they knew from their surroundings. Over time, as civilizations were formed, groups emerged and created religion of what they thought the meaning of life was based on their surroundings. For example, Greeks-Greek Mythology, Ancient Egyptians-polytheistic beliefs and rituals, Chinese-Shen-ism. As civilizations advanced technologically, so did the religion and understanding of their environments. Christianity, Catholicism, Buddhism are now common mainstream religions. These religions steamed from the building blocks of previous religions with a better understanding for modern times.

You cannot deny the huge spike in the last 50 years of technology in our civilization, its only getting better faster. What do you think in the next 1,000 years religions will be as we discovery more about the environment around us. That being said, if ET's are technological more advanced than we are, logic dictates so is their understanding of religion/spirituality based on the sole principle that they have seen way more environment through space than we could imagine.

I for one have not heard of the anti Tesla cartel stories. I am educated enough to know Tesla's experiments, but I am not seeing a connection to your statement.

To your second statement, the ancient Egyptians have left signs of possible ET interactions through their artwork. Whether it is art of ET interaction or story telling is still not proven. My personal beliefs lead me to believe there is more to the story than to credit or discredit their artwork at this time. Also to your statement of the History Channel having ties to the Elite, I would like to see some evidence linking this. Based on my research the History Channel, the money trail leads to Walt Disney who is not a Elite based on his religious beliefs.
edit on 21-5-2012 by BlackTriangleUFO because: Some of my text didn't show correctly

edit on 21-5-2012 by BlackTriangleUFO because: Some of my text still not showing

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Man knew of God right off the bat.
Being separated from God caused all the different religions.

So I still can not find the determination of ET superiority.
I take it their civilization is thousands of years older than ours so they are smarter.
They had contact with the ancients.
They have contact with us now
They helped von Braun and Tesla make saucer UFO ships.

The electrical age has more or less defined our technology enhancements.
You look at the devices and you will see low power DC supply gadgets except
for radio and wireless using high frequency in the air are no way ancient are achieved
through the history of electricity and mechanics for aircraft. Boats have been around
since the ancients. I'll give you still hidden ancient knowledge just as Tesla's work
has been taken away from us and secreted. That is where the anti Tesla cartels
come into play. As a past example, ancients knew of many gold mine locations
and kept them secret. The elite of today might sill have that knowledge. They keep
that knowledge secret and thwart gold seekers by making laws against ownership
of gold. They know the mines and are anti miner. Tesla technology being thwarted
in modern times is done by technology cartels like GE and a host of others.

The cartels are the world rulers and put on the History Channel and are the elite.
No way will they spin a truthful story to the masses.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human_alien i am truly sorry i have not yet left a comment on this post but i was waiting for it to sink down a bit then to bump it with my comment.

This video is 5/5 worth the time to watch =D Star and Flag for an amazing find mate =D.

I have already used your thread as a highlight in some other topics and will continue to send people this way because i think that this doco is amazing =D almost like the Russian Roswell doco about kapustin yard.

Anyway Big thanks mate.

Aarcadius.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The video shows not a word of knowledge about secret vehicles can be explained.
Its not as bad a people saying man started his existence having no clue and were
taught by ETs as to why we still do not have explanations for UFOs.
We have perfect explanations and if you wish to follow them be my guest however
pulling our leg with the ET stories has got to stop.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

to be honest... i Didn't understand what your last post meant at all lol except the first line...

did you like the video or not? lol

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

to be honest... i Didn't understand what your last post meant at all lol except the first line...

did you like the video or not? lol

I wish I knew what you think is so wonderful about clue less UFO videos.
Another paycheck from the cartels makes everyone happy.

Its not as bad a people saying man started his existence having no clue and were taught by ETs as to why we still do not have explanations for UFOs. We have perfect explanations and if you wish to follow them be my guest however pulling our leg with the ET stories has got to stop.

I'll go over it later.
Just read some past postings and the many cartel ET stories on ATS.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Events with secret vehicles are expounded upon in the video.
If that is what you seek then its a great video.

Well the rest of that blurb was in answer to the UFO ET explainers
offering their posts which the video avoids from what I heard.

The fact of secret vehicles is not in any way stated and perhaps is the
next step.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
When it comes to the History channel I have to shake my head when some of you think the way you do...... I have observed more thruth's on the shows dealing with ufo's and aliens then non-truth's but then again I lived it most of you don't so..................

Oh, Ancient Alien's is actually right on............it's like with most on this subject you can put it right out there and people don't believe and might rant and rave lol the point is ..............it's right out there in the open.

It basically shows me just how..................people really are.....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hello everyone

In the first post the OP makes mention of "UFOs: Generals, pilots, and government officials go on the record", written by Leslie Kean.

Well, GO BUY THIS BOOK.

It´s amazing in the scientific and scientifically pragmatic way that the cases are being studied and related by the people (with some credentials, btw) who get involved in the sightigns-studies-reports.

Great lecture, going away from the most pseudo-science way of approaching UAP or UFO study.

(And please excuse my english....)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
debunk this all you s keptics and non believers , ive had the pleasure in watching the majority of movies docs on universe and ufos,ect . To be trully honest with you all i was on the fence untill watching 2 recent documentry movies apollo 11 the landing on the moon which had nothing to do with ufo's ect but showed being filmed by the two pilots a ufo and euston agreed totally the ufo was following them close to the moon lol bird lantern swamp gas natural earth blah lol nah they all agreed it was a ufo , then i watched the truth about area 51 i was there and these were credible witnesses saying they back engineered russian plains ect.. and top secret plains were being stationed there no biggy you say but watch the last statements made by the employees there right near the end i quote " Everything im telling you is the truth and did happen but im only telling you about 5percent of what actually was happening there with a smile and he did go over alot of things trust me i rest my case to you sceptics theres the proof debunk this if you can

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Why am I not surprised at your post....Druscilla, ever the skeptic....Debunk mathematics and you can debunk aliens, ufos, and whatever else you throw into their category in one fell swoop.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Spam removed by admin.

Please see your PM inbox for a link to our Terms and Conditions explaining advertising on ATS.
edit on May 24th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join