It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Undebunkable UFO Documentary 'Secret Access' HD

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just found this and if anyone like me, doesn't watch television and looking for a good documentary, this looks to be one of them. I haven't watched the whole thing. I'll write a small blurb about it when I'm done.

Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

Based on the newly published book UFO's: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record, this two-hour special explores sightings that are supported by numerous creditable sources, from Air Force and commercial pilots, FAA officials, investigators, military Generals and NASA officials as well as hard data: photos, film, radar and audio recordings. This evidence presents a startling look at the very real possibility of alien visitation.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
nice, im always looking for new things to watch. im going to watch it here in a little bit, ill post back what i think of the video, and any questions it brings to mind.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have not watched the video yet, but, nothing is beyond speculation, or even investigation to the point of criticism where the points of criticism can outweigh any speculation for a 'positive' ufo' sighting.

I'll watch the video and perhaps add some extra thoughts to this when done.

My first, immediate criticism is: History Channel, which is already on record with the Ancient Aliens series in showing us the lengths of sensationalism and poor reporting it gives on the subject.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
OP this was posted the other day, I don't mind, but my problem is can only watch embbeded vids (long story) don't suppose u wanna ass a few more vids, and as a personnal favor to me, embed the 5 part freemason documentary? I've bann meaning to watch it

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
OP this was posted the other day, I don't mind, but my problem is can only watch embbeded vids (long story) don't suppose u wanna ass a few more vids, and as a personnal favor to me, embed the 5 part freemason documentary? I've bann meaning to watch it

I would but it would be totally off topic and removed.

I searched this out and did not find it.

Why can't you click on the link and watch it?
www.youtube.com...

Also, I'd be happy to help ya out with the other videos you request but that would be totally off topic and removed, rightly so. Wish I could help.
If you have another idea, U2U me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I have not watched the video yet, but, nothing is beyond speculation, or even investigation to the point of criticism where the points of criticism can outweigh any speculation for a 'positive' ufo' sighting.

I'll watch the video and perhaps add some extra thoughts to this when done.

My first, immediate criticism is: History Channel, which is already on record with the Ancient Aliens series in showing us the lengths of sensationalism and poor reporting it gives on the subject.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I agree. I avoid all History, Discovery or anything else put out by Disney and/or the Establishment but this sounds good.

I have to get off of here and finish watching this already but I keep adding more posts.
I need an ATS interventionist to help me!
Hey, that would make a good reality show!

Let us know what you think of this

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The video is far from 'undebunkable'. In fact, many of the case studies included in the documentary are well known (and consequently, have well documented sceptics and debunkers). But further from this question of whether it is undebunkable is the fact that there is nothing new in this documentary; it is based on Kean's book which is itself a compilation of, though not limited to, the Belgium triangle, the Phoenix Lights, the JAL flight and the Rendlesham Forest incident - all of which I'm sure most here have seen countless documentaries on. In fact, ironically, just a few weeks after this documentary aired Kean had to deal with the breaking news that the infamous photo of the Belgium UFO was a confirmed hoaxer (the guy who took the photograph admitted as such), so there you have one thing there immediately debunked.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A nice selection of some of the more interesting cases.
Rendlesham
Phoenix
Ohare
JAL 1628

Beats youtube videos of lights in the sky but there's nothing that hasn't been covered at length here and elsewhere. A good primer for those who haven't had much exposure. Undebunkable?
edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
A fake alien invasion is looking like the next big move for sure. They're really pumping it hard lately. Thanks for the link. This is programming at its finest.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
My first, immediate criticism is: History Channel

This is not the usual History Channel crap.

This documentary was mentioned on news sites like the Huffington Post.

There is a real researcher involved here.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm a little disappointed that these were the same famous sightings we all know however, this was presented more in depth. For instance here's something I was unaware of:
There was actually a near collision in Phoenix Arizona that night (March 13 1997) ...with the famous huge triangular UFO and a small Cessna and two F 15's were scrambled to investigate. This was around 8PM (way before the government decided to drop flare in an attempt to lie about the incident)

One of the pilots, it was reported, came back visibly shaken by what he saw. And Luke Air Force Base was actually in a lock down that evening.

So the moral to THAT story is, we know the government, the military, NASA and a handful of people on this very site, lie to cover-up 'truth' and it's all about to come to a screeching halt very soon!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret

My first, immediate criticism is: History Channel

This is not the usual History Channel crap.

This documentary was mentioned on news sites like the Huffington Post.

There is a real researcher involved here.

Not sure why you're quoting me as saying that when I didn't.
Would appreciate a correction.
Thanks

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hadnt seen it yet and twoof the cases I hadnt heard much about. I was also unaware that triangle pic was legit. Always thought it was fake. Thanks for.posting OP.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Ahhh finally Human_Alien, you bring something I can relate to. I have not seen this video before. I have studied Rendlesham and shall confine my comments here to that case in the beginning of the documentary.

Although there are no apparent pics or video, there is a myriad of "evidence" in the form of eyewitness reports and drawings over the years. Sgt. Penniston's drawings opened my eyes like no other "evidence", then or since.

Here we have a witness who recounts approaching a landed craft close enough to touch and take notes. His complete descriptions are not included in the documentary but can be found elsewhere. From memory:

He walked around it and looking underneath, he saw a faint "blue glow". It was warm to the touch (awesome) but totally smooth and flat black in appearance. There is static in the air. He is a trained observer and draws it from three aspects. The Crown Jewel? He copies the symbols on the front (quarter panel?) of the thingy. Symbols from another world. Instructions to the pilot and ground crew about the operational characteristics.

Must be. What else? Like todays hi performance air craft that label certain aspects of their operation: No Step, Remove before flight, Warning Jet Intake, etc. We do it, why shouldn't they?

I have always been very intrigued by these symbols (hieroglyphs) and have thought about their meaning for over thirty years. I know way more educated minds have also weighed in on this. I am not here to compete with their interpretation, just present my own.

I have given this some thought. I present two snapshots from the documentary below. First up, the front view of the craft as drawn by Penniston. Remember, he was close enough to walk around it, touch it and make this drawing from the front:

Obviously piloted (see canopy). Single seat wedge that does not have aerodynamical aspects in one regard. It is "fatter" at the back. Hi speed travel in atmosphere would indicate a trailing edge that comes more to a point. This craft can "violate" time space. Reports were made of "sharp angle turns".

As a side note the one time I saw an "unknown", it did the same thing. That is not aerodynamical. This ship shows that it does not have to be concerned with "aerodynamics". And yet seems to resemble the space shuttle in its aspect for reentry. To enter into the atmosphere. I don't see any "shuttle tile" looking things on the rendering so that is an assumption.

It also has aspects that resemble anti radar capabilities of current Stealth technology. Look at the "canopy". Its angular edges. The report says the surface was flat black (radar absorbent?). Last aspect was the static charge felt by Penniston. Surely some form of electromagnetic propulsion system of which we can only guess at. Others might scoff and say we know all about that or this is Human invention but I say we don't know spit about this one right here. Look at the symbology on the front quarter panel:

The symbols as presented here are recreations of Pennistons (for clarity) and are not arranged or look exactly like his drawings. His drawings were of symbols in a line not "stacked", but are useful here for sake of argument.

Simply I break them down thus. The humanoid figure means this is a "manned" vehicle. See the disconnect of hands and head and "no feet"? That could refer to pilot controls actuated by hands and head? But not by feet?

The one that looks like a silhouette target at a gun range? That implies G load protection for the pilot at any angle. (sharp angle turns, sudden acceleration, deceleration).

The thing that looks like a thermometer or a "ladder" reflects the crafts operational temperature range. If it is absolute zero to millions of degrees Kelvin, than the range evident is lower on the scale and between the two horizontal markers.

I have "heard" that the triangle and rudder looking thingy could be a rudder and a ship on water. This rendering of Pennistons original sketch is not arranged the way he did it. The "rudder" and "ship" on "water" implies what... that it goes in/under water too? The rudder implies full control either in air or water.

Lastly, this is a ship that can go in and out of the atmosphere, orbit, and travel in an elliptic or at any angle in the area of the earth and the moon. It has been tuned for this "Earth/moon environment" as evidenced by the circle drawing with triangle and two spheres. This is not interstellar, implying a "mother ship" somewhere. Like an aircraft carrier?

Nobody ever reports an approach so close before and for so long (45 minutes?). I think the pilot was caught outside when this happened and had to wait for them to leave to return to the ship. I of course ass/u/me everything I said about this. Sorry about the length. My two cents.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Also, I'd be happy to help ya out with the other videos you request but that would be totally off topic and removed, rightly so. Wish I could help.

You can embed the videos into a U2U like you can a post
just have to manually type in the code

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I had no idea you were so versed in the particulars of this sighting. Nice!

What do you think the beam of light, that originated from the craft and....shot to the ground in front of the men....might've been all about?

I often wondered if they were abducted although no missing time was reported. But did they even know to notice? Charles Halt (is that his name? Sorry if I'm mistaking but there are so many now.....) is a stand up guy and an extremely pivotal witness in this case!

What all these stories have in common, except maybe for the Belgium one is proof that our government is complicit in the blatant cover-up agenda concerning extraterrestrial visitations.

(why do I think this thread won't interest Jim Oberg?)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

What all these stories have in common, except maybe for the Belgium one is proof that our government is complicit in the blatant cover-up agenda concerning extraterrestrial visitations.

Or that members of the government shoot their mouths of without knowing what they are talking about. Instead of saying "Huh, I don't know. Let me get back to you on that." They, typical of bureaucrats everywhere, just have to say something. Of course if they do say "I don't know, let me get back to you", they will still be accused of covering something up.

edit on 5/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike
A fake alien invasion is looking like the next big move for sure. They're really pumping it hard lately. Thanks for the link. This is programming at its finest.

You're not the only one thinking that. So far, Carol Rosin has been spot on with her chronology. Even the recent asteroid weaponry. So?.....what's next? Alien invasion!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Thanks for the documentary,I have been meaning to watch it.
(it is not new though,aired back in August 2011 I believe.The reason I did not start a thread on it myself a while back is because there are already a few threads on it,not to be that guy,just saying.)

Nice compilation of some of the more well known unexplained UFO cases.

Nothing new but better than most T.V. UFO docs.

As far as Carol Rosin is concerned,I find her statements very suspect.I remain skeptical pertaining the truth of her actual involvement with Wernher Von Braun and what he supposedly told her.

I am not saying it is not possible,just that to me it seems highly unlikely.She very well could be telling the truth,then again she could also be a charlatan.
edit on 20-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

She very well could be telling the truth

It's the hair. You can always tell by the hair. People with wild hair always tell the truth.

edit on 5/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join