It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bin Laden died of natural causes'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Tell that to the widows and fatherless children in Virginia Beach.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Excellant point. Kind of like taking a picture of yourself holding a newspaper with the date right on it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Yes, some of them were. The wife of one of them was on the local news not long after the crash. Seal team six was out of Virginia Beach at Oceania.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The news reporting what they are told to report kind of flies in the face of our first amendment doesnt it? You remember, where we are granted freedom of the press. I know this, these guys couldnt keep their mouths shut if the govt were actually trying to control the press. They have the ability to shout it from the rooftops because they have antenna on every roof ! ( ok I know its the year of the cable but.....) If there are whistle blowers in every other industry where are the whistle blowers when it comes to the govt running the show every night at 11PM. See how this cant be ????

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Explain why we needed the wars to continue. Wars only cost us money. There is no revenue in war making.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The action is far more subtle.....far more sinister and ssuch complete control......
There media we watch is reaally only the separate channels of five maor corporations....ABC, NBC,Time Warner, Sony and some other one...youget the idea......
The goverment doesnt tell these guys what to do because they alreaady are doing it....The leaders of these corporations are masons, they are bonesmen,or from some excusive universuty or whatever...they all play the same game....for the same team....themselvess....
The editorial control these peope wierld is tremendous.(they run the show)
Any dissenting voices are marginalised, fired, or snuffed out in other ways..........reporters are not so stupid as to keep turning in stories that get rejected.....they will l ook for the right stuff with a little direction will write the proper slant for their editors...or find themselves looking for a job, maybe even blackballed or on some" do not hire under any circumstances" list...... to the public this manouvering is almost invisible....the honest news is what they want, and cannot find enough ............but they dont see the pressure the news people are under..... ,.....

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
how do they deem a gun shot wound "natural cause"

isnt the rule where you smell smoke....there is probably fire....this is one of the swept under the rug stories everyone needs to read about....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

"Yes, he died of natural causes, he attacked civilians in the US, and the natural repercussion of that was Seal Team 6 showing up in his bedroom!"

And UBL, being the most wanted man on earth. The very genius, who masterminded an attack on the US, from his cave in Afghanistan. With his mobile unit, without a satellite link. And then he hid in caves, which turned out to be a villa in pakistan, with his wives and children, and his dyalissis machine. And when the Seal team 6 turned up, with Bruce Willy's in charge (Die Hard style), that he'd been waiting for for 10 years. He put up his arms and said "don't shoot, don't shoot ... I'm unarmed!"

That's what you'd do, right? I mean, if you really believe your enemy is this pathetic ... than it must be, because you yourself is this pathetic.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Excellant point. Kind of like taking a picture of yourself holding a newspaper with the date right on it.

They do that in China, to be able to claim elderly income. To prove to the government, they're still alive.

Was UBL trying to prove, he was still alive ... why did he need to?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Surely you read the rest of my post?

I think he was dead years ago, I just took the opportunity to say some cool, patriotic, bragadocious stuff.

I don't think the actual events went down anything like what was reported. I think he was already dead, but if he was alive, I don't think we went into Pakistan with a Seal Team and stealth helicopters, but if we did, I don't think he was so lightly guarded, but if he was, I don't think he hid behind the women and surrendered, but if he did, I don't think we shot him in cold blood, but if we did, I don't think we really just buried the body at sea with a chance of being recovered, but if we did, I don't think we took pictures and then refused to show the pictures. And, lastly, I don't think Obama was in his office listening in on the communications.

I can handle a little propaganda from the government, and I can handle a lie or two for security reasons, but I just can't take a cascade of pure B.S. shoved down my throat via the MSM with a cherry syrup coating telling me how much I should love the B.S. otherwise I am part of the problem. And, I say that as a registered Republican, LOL!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by jiggerj

The ones that did the raid wern't on the helicopter that went down.

Maybe it was a warning to them to keep their mouths shut. Hey guys look what we can do to you and get away with it if you are even thinking about opening your mouths.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by phantomjack

Explain why we needed the wars to continue. Wars only cost us money. There is no revenue in war making.

wars only cost the taxpayers money the politicians and big corporations get filthy rich from wars.The 1%ers get even richer from wars.
just look at cheney and haliburton for example.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I lean towards the official story. ultimately the guy is dead, either by us or time.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Gadaffi beat to death on tv, but OBL is dumped at sea and never any photo/video evidence at all

Yes.

Also, in very high-definition...

(Really, watch the Gaddafi video again if you didn't catch the novelty of it being seriously high quality) It was virtually the only video of an "event" of that caliber from the middle-east that wasn't made up of 1 dozen pixels.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

karen61057
reply to post by jiggerj

o have no doubt navy seal members where sacrificed but they did not die looking for a man who died years prior. come on now you seen the bombing campaign that was set forth. further more how could he hide with the medical issue he had. if Saddam could not he couldn't either.

Tell that to the widows and fatherless .children in Virginia Beach.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So, I assume this video from December 2007 is cleverly faked, his long speech is voice morphed, his youngest wife is an imposter and of course the two children she born him are little CIA agents. His beard has been darken-he says so, and laughs about it. He discusses the up coming elections-all aided by his Bush/Chaney time travel machine-He has never had Kidney disease, nor has he every had dialysis treatment. He is in excellent physical condition and boast about riding 40 miles a day on his favorite horse.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden never existed per say. He was a character played
by an actor.
The only difference between Obama and Osama is two letters.

BS.

'He only went and killed hi'self.' Damn.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Cool you wanna show me proof that was from 07??? He must have been using just for men at the time to darken that beard of his.. Even in his videos following 9/11 his beard was turning grey...... SMH

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

He knew about the Arab Spring movement and the upcoming US election. al-Zawahiri confirmed his death on television the following day after he was buried at sea.

Instead of wild silly theories that are a product of insipid self doubt you should read Peter Bergen's book 'Manhunt' it's fascinating how it all came together. His ability to 'hide out in the open' was masterful and shrewd.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join