It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bin Laden died of natural causes'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
This is another example of a group of people wanting to believe something... You want to think he died long before then because it fits an agenda you want to believe in so any random person whos credentials you know nothing about from a source you know nothing about says what you want to hear.. And the village lights its torches. Sad IMO.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

Oh. Whatever were we thinking? We're far better off if we believe our own government....
edit on 5/19/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

I wondered about this the day I heard about them dying. I didn't believe anything the MSM said about the Seals killing Bin Laden... I had always thought he was already dead or would never be "found" because he worked with/for our government. I live in the city where most of Seal team 6 is stationed and actually have friends who are friends with some of the widows of those seals. I couldn't voice my opinion in public or on facebook without catching a lot of heat. When they died it basically confirmed my beliefs that it was all a sham! I feel like I am the only one around here who isn't getting brainwashed and misinformed!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There's only ONE TRUTH here!

The USA formulates stories to carry on with their agenda, and gullible people choose to be brainwashed and quite happy about it!

It's all about money, money, money...oh and power, power, power!

You don't believe me? Wait till they blame Iran for terrorism and invade them because they have weapons of mass destruction (Like the USA don't have them), just like Iraq had! (Wait, 11 years and we have yet to find WOD in Iraq -- Maybe it's a SMART WOD, it hides when trying to be located --)

USA the terrorizing country in the world, sorry, I meant GREATEST country in the world!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theCleeton
confirmed my beliefs that it was all a sham! I feel like I am the only one around here who isn't getting brainwashed and misinformed!

Nah, you're not the only one. Even an idiot has the ability to think, "Hmmm, a seal team kills someone that should have died from kidney failure years ago, and then that team gets killed. What a coincidence."

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Press TV = Iranian State controlled media. If he died in 06, where did the footage of bin laden come from of him watching news of himself with recent news stories way beyong 06 come from?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The ones that did the raid wern't on the helicopter that went down.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by jiggerj

The ones that did the raid wern't on the helicopter that went down.

Can you prove this? The public doesn't know the identity of any Navy Seals who were said to have went into the compound that day so how do you know they weren't the ones in the helicopter crash weeks later?

Just because the Associated Press tells you something doesn't make it the word of God. A common misconception is that the News will always tell the truth. They just report what they are told to report in events like this. There is no solid way for them to confirm there own story.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by theCleeton
reply to post by Texcin

I wondered about this the day I heard about them dying. I didn't believe anything the MSM said about the Seals killing Bin Laden... I had always thought he was already dead or would never be "found" because he worked with/for our government. I live in the city where most of Seal team 6 is stationed and actually have friends who are friends with some of the widows of those seals. I couldn't voice my opinion in public or on facebook without catching a lot of heat. When they died it basically confirmed my beliefs that it was all a sham! I feel like I am the only one around here who isn't getting brainwashed and misinformed!

Once a group is labeled HEROES you are not allowed to question the event otherwise you are labeled a nut , anti military...don't support the troops and so on.

The worlds a stage and the act of killing OBL was pure fiction, not all of us BELIEVED the STORY.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by morder1

No matter which way I think about this I can only come up with a frustrated WHY WHY WHY???

Why would this ex-CIA lie about this?
Why would our government lie about killing Bin Laden?

Seems there is a very childish game going on and I want it to STOP.

Because the USA needed the wars to continue...and if there is no boogie man, there is no war.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
This makes sense. If I remember correctly US intelligence confirmed that Bin Laden's kidneys were shutting down, and that he was on dialysis multiple times per week. It was rather advanced by that time, which was not that long after 9/11. If they were pursuing Al Qaeda through the mountains as they said they did, then how could Bin Laden simply waltzed into a town with electricity and a dialysis machine, like a hospital, without being noticed?

I doubt they had the capability to administer these treatments in their mountain caves, so something is wrong with this picture. He should have been dead around that time, due to the previously mentioned condition. The life he was leading, being on the run in the mountains, definitely had a detrimental effect on his already shaky health, and he passed away.

But of course, the government looks at this incident as a tool. They do not want to announce this to the world because people may call for the war on Al Qaeda to end, or begin winding down, and the establishment was nowhere near finished with their plans and expectations. I agree as well about the 80's video quality. Surely if the organization was as well-funded and dangerous as the US made them out to be, they could afford a better camera.

So either these videos were much older, like from the time of the war with the Soviets, or they are fakes created this way to hide and mask certain minute details and features that would show up much more clearly on modern-day video cameras, thus running a higher risk of exposing their double, or stand-in. I really am only speculating, but that seems logical to me. It also seems highly illogical that Bin Laden could have survived in his condition and the location he was in for so long, stressed and on the run, up until recently. No way.

Unless of course the government was lying about other details. Maybe Bin Laden wasn't on the run. They did let him escape after the battle of Tora Bora, at least I think this was the one, by leaving one side of the square completely open, allowing Bin Laden and his battalion to simply walk unhindered to safety. So maybe he was able to get dialysis treatment, but only if the US was allowing him free reign on his movements and weren't keeping the fighters holed-up within the mountains.

Maybe the US were administering his treatments themselves, lol. I doubt it, but as I said, they didn't try very hard to catch or kill him when they had him cornered. They can say what they want, but mistakes that serious just don't happen under these circumstances....A resource-packed army against no more than a battalion of guerrilla fighters, who are surrounded by the way, does not simply forget to guard a perimeter. That is basic military tactics, and "forgetting" something that crucial is just beyond possibility in this situation, at least in my opinion.

Not to mention the various AUDIO tapes that were released over the years where the CIA "verified" their authenticity. Really?

You have a man who LOVED to be video taped with this AK to his right, then all of a sudden, no new videos released after 03. But lots of audio, where ANYONE could be fooled into believing they were real.

Not buying it. Never did. This is one of the biggest scams in the history of the world.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This says he died of lung disease while another source says kidney disease. That alone should rais a flag that this is nothing more than a rumor.
If he didnt die in that raid last year someone would have said something. The way the US is viewed by the middle east should say it all. Since when would they be willing to stand up and lie to cover for us?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Not all of them. Seal team six is from here where I live.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

First: Where do you see a picture of his hands showing his nails? Second, it was not 6 months in squalor. They lived in that compound for years. Its not a cave or outpost, from film footage of the surrounding area it seems pretty populated to me so he would have running water to keep his hands clean. Are you saying you have a photo showing nail enamel on his fingernails ? Did you run your own hands over his nails to see how smooth they'd been filed? Your post really makes me shake my head in disbelief.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

So why wouldnt Bin Ladens family come right along and pluck that feather right out of Obamas cap ? Why would they let a whole year go by without a word to the free world who was celebrating the death of their Patriarch. Why wouldnt they come out and shout this to the world. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.
I would. If someone was building a career out of a lie about a family member of mine I would shout the truth from every rooftop. I would post of Facebook. ( thats a joke) I might even open a twitter account.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

...come right along and pluck that feather right out of Obamas cap

come right along where? CNN, NBC. FOX ?? Where exactly do you propose they could have come? Who would let them put that monkey wrench in the program ? Except maybe some local pakistani news station...which will in the end be colored as biased and anti American. Would you believe that source?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

One Pakistani gentlemen whom I spoke to pointed out that where bin laden's compound was situated was within an area cleared of civilians every year due to Pakistani military chiefs having a parade.

In other words, bin laden would have been forced to move out for a period every year, which hardly makes it a likely hiding spot.

Does the Pakistani military clear out an area around the military base due to holding a parade every year?

I don't know, but the Pakistani gentleman claimed to have local knowledge and appeared to be very sincere.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Let me guess, he died of lead poisoning, case closed.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

this source,,

Pentagon.

Pentagon Releases Videos of Osama bin Laden

www.youtube.com...

this one.

Newly released videos show Osama bin Laden inside his hideout, watching himself on television and rehearsing for propaganda videos. The clips were selected by the Pentagon from what it says it seized from bin Laden's compound. (May 7)

source "Pentagon",,
is that a good source,,??

Me.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Most of the time, yeah you're better off listening to and believing your own government.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
YESSSS!
Now I Can call my history teacher and tell him that my answer on my test right!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join