It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bin Laden died of natural causes'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Heres a video coming right from PressTV as I was checking my subscriptions...

An ex CIA agent said on a russian media station that bin laden died in 06 of natural causes, and that they only came and opened the tomb last year, not killing him.

I really dont know what to make of this... it really is like living in 1984, so many lies and truths, its hard to see whats real anymore.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I've thought this for years now. When they supposedly killed him last year and then supposedly threw him in the ocean and then wouldn't release a picture of his dead body It confirmed, for me, that he did indeed died years ago.

They had to find another way of closing the Osama chapter since they where using his image to continue the War on Terror and he was already dead.

He was a billionaire who sent video tapes and then suddenly switched to 1980's era cassette tapes to convey his messages? C'mon, really?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i thought it was alot early than 06,the lack of kidney dialisis (sorry if spelled wrong) machine in his alleged compound was a bit of a give away,and i have to lol at the changes from the real Tim (cough) mean bin laden changed over time and i dont mean aging he seems to be a comleate diffrent guy alltogether.we seen Mad dogs corpse,Sadams exexusion why no bin laden???

edit on 19-5-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

they look similar but ar defintly not the same person

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
When was it that Steve pachenik(SP is way off i know) said he died on the interviews with alex jones??

I thought he said 06 as well

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
David Frost Interview with,, the woman polation grand-daughter of ??Ghandi,,or was it Bhutto?
the one that got shot in the head by her security team, while standind in her limo,,
ya her,,

on a David Frost interview,, he asked her what she thought about Bin Laden.
Her replie seemed,, pretty straight forward.
if anyone remembers who David Frost is.

Me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I've thought this for years as well, but I'm not going to let that stop me from making a corny Patriotic joke!

"Yes, he died of natural causes, he attacked civilians in the US, and the natural repercussion of that was Seal Team 6 showing up in his bedroom!"

Ok, ok, enough of that. Of course he was dead back in '06, or maybe even earlier. The whole thing stinks.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I would think his wives would have mentioned that after the seal raid

but hey, they are all in on it right ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
FOX news reported this as well.

This alone should have Obama thrown out of office and landing right beside Bush in federal prison.

Bin Laden Already Dead
Published December 26, 2001
FoxNews.com

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

www.foxnews.com...

So if you're not enraged by now then you're just not paying attention!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
also iff he was the main suspect in the worst terroist attack in known history why the hell was it not on his wanted profile by th FBI they only mencion his bomb attack that caused nothing close to the scale of the 9/11 attacks?

the word scapegoat comes to mind
and why was this link removed the first time???
www.fbi.gov...

edit on 19-5-2012 by haven123 because: bad spelling

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

No matter which way I think about this I can only come up with a frustrated WHY WHY WHY???

Why would this ex-CIA lie about this?
Why would our government lie about killing Bin Laden?

Seems there is a very childish game going on and I want it to STOP.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Didn't the seal team that killed him die????

www.nowpublic.com...

hummmmm, guess the eye witnesses to this HISTORIC EVENT are dead too.....how convenient.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

That Seal Team has like 200 members and I think 11 died. Still a very interesting coincidence though.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by morder1

No matter which way I think about this I can only come up with a frustrated WHY WHY WHY???

WHY? To keep the WAR ON TERROR alive!!

If OBL died in 2003 or whenever, then the war in Afganistan would have been over long ago.

The biggest RED FLAG on this whole OBL thing to me is the dumping his body in the ocean. They show a mob killing of Mouammar Kadhafi and people looking at his dead body for 3 days but OBL just a picture from behind sitting on a couch and a muslim burial at sea.REALLY???

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

with a manicure straight out of gentlemans quartly,,, ya his hands,,, lived in squallar for 6 months,,, with those hands,,
ooopppps.

Me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

i dont think it was to close the chapter more of getting obama another term.
www.dailymail.co.uk... 490

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Thats is pretty crazy eh??

Gadaffi beat to death on tv, but OBL is dumped at sea and never any photo/video evidence at all

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by morder1

I think it's a very large and extremely serious game--in which players occasionally cheat in order to rob another player of a piece or a move. Obama learned that OBL was long-ago dead, so there was nothing to lose from taking him off the board to keep other players from using him. And at the same time to stick a great-big (undeserved) feather in his cap just to piss them off.

Now, of course, he's also robbed the other players of the satisfaction of calling him out for cheating--at least directly. He's under protection from the higher-ups from being assassinated, so all the other players can do right now is send him hate mail or impotently shake their fists at him.

That's my take on it, anyway....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
maby slighty off topic but how many contrys dont have one of the eleite banking systems in place i used to think it was pure oil,how lon was libya in aleged trouble b4 nato and the west waded in,but its been monts that assad has allegedly been slughtering his own,whats the beef the not got much gold?iff the any of the world's gov's watch this site i'm more thsn happy to go on a one way trip to mars or anywere as long as i can pull 8plus g's and if i made it it i would help out ,coz we have screwed ths plannet

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is another example of a group of people wanting to believe something... You want to think he died long before then because it fits an agenda you want to believe in so any random person whos credentials you know nothing about from a source you know nothing about says what you want to hear.. And the village lights its torches. Sad IMO.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This makes sense. If I remember correctly US intelligence confirmed that Bin Laden's kidneys were shutting down, and that he was on dialysis multiple times per week. It was rather advanced by that time, which was not that long after 9/11. If they were pursuing Al Qaeda through the mountains as they said they did, then how could Bin Laden simply waltzed into a town with electricity and a dialysis machine, like a hospital, without being noticed?

I doubt they had the capability to administer these treatments in their mountain caves, so something is wrong with this picture. He should have been dead around that time, due to the previously mentioned condition. The life he was leading, being on the run in the mountains, definitely had a detrimental effect on his already shaky health, and he passed away.

But of course, the government looks at this incident as a tool. They do not want to announce this to the world because people may call for the war on Al Qaeda to end, or begin winding down, and the establishment was nowhere near finished with their plans and expectations. I agree as well about the 80's video quality. Surely if the organization was as well-funded and dangerous as the US made them out to be, they could afford a better camera.

So either these videos were much older, like from the time of the war with the Soviets, or they are fakes created this way to hide and mask certain minute details and features that would show up much more clearly on modern-day video cameras, thus running a higher risk of exposing their double, or stand-in. I really am only speculating, but that seems logical to me. It also seems highly illogical that Bin Laden could have survived in his condition and the location he was in for so long, stressed and on the run, up until recently. No way.

Unless of course the government was lying about other details. Maybe Bin Laden wasn't on the run. They did let him escape after the battle of Tora Bora, at least I think this was the one, by leaving one side of the square completely open, allowing Bin Laden and his battalion to simply walk unhindered to safety. So maybe he was able to get dialysis treatment, but only if the US was allowing him free reign on his movements and weren't keeping the fighters holed-up within the mountains.

Maybe the US were administering his treatments themselves, lol. I doubt it, but as I said, they didn't try very hard to catch or kill him when they had him cornered. They can say what they want, but mistakes that serious just don't happen under these circumstances....A resource-packed army against no more than a battalion of guerrilla fighters, who are surrounded by the way, does not simply forget to guard a perimeter. That is basic military tactics, and "forgetting" something that crucial is just beyond possibility in this situation, at least in my opinion.

<<   2  3 >>

join