I have a Feeling there will be a 2013.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
good call

the mayan calendar points to a changing of an age or era. in previous cycles, the mayans believed mankind was made of amber, wood and mud.

so yeah

don't take the mayan calendar seriously

and keep up on those payments !

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
I cant wait for the 21 december of 2012

Light will be shining where darkness was

the hobbit is going to be teh awesome !!!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Don't worry, I had a vision of the future and the fashion styles had changed. The skirts were very short. That con only happen over a few years.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Don't worry, I had a vision of the future and the fashion styles had changed. The skirts were very short. That con only happen over a few years.

Then in your future, women better grow much longer legs, as I don't see how skirts can get much shorter....

Des

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I tend to think It's not the end of the world but it could be the start of our critical thinking circuitry getting a fine tune.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

That's exactly what is happening, sort of speak.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We've always been told our Solar System was part of the Milky Way Galaxy...Scientists figured out we're not.

If our Solar System was forever part of the Milky Way Galaxy, our Solar System plane would be the same as the galactic plane. But our Solar System is 90* off the Galactic plane of the Milky Way Galaxy, and many of our planets are all out of whack in their orbits (some going way above and below our Solar System plane) and tilt of their axis (some are really out of whack).

Our Solar System is from the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy:

www.rediff.com/news/2007/jun/26earth.htm

The 2012 end time may be because of our true Galaxy, Sagittarius Dwarf....getting eaten up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
'I think' therefor i am' where am i ... i am here january the 1st 2013 getting an upgrade in spiritual thinking

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by denver22

That's exactly what is happening, sort of speak.

Thanx may the light lead you out of darkness, and the truth shall set us free!

good luck everyone hope things get better for you all come 2013.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

It's a wild ride, but ain't it fun!!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yes, There Has to be a 2013, Because Australia could reach it, it could be the end of the world for them, but it might still be a warm evening in 2012 for me, Yes .... Time zones suck

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yawn...too many people are taking this # seriously, didn't you read about the young girl who killed herself because she was convinced the world was ending. We are a bunch fools convincing others of our own psyche's personal fears or desires.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

No one said the world would end. misconception. Occult illuminati power structure will be destroyed though

That's what they want you to believe, so they can consolidate their power globally while you wait for a magical date. Even now they're feeding you info which makes it seem like they're collapsing, while in reality they're swimming in pools of money they got from bubble collapses. YOU'VE ALL BEEN DUPED!!!11

edit on 20-5-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join