It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul supporters nearly sweep all national delegate slots in Minnesota

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Paul supporters nearly sweep all national delegate slots in Minnesota

Posted by: Rachel E. Stassen-Berger Updated: May 19, 2012 - 2:51 PM

Supporters of Texas Congressman Ron Paul have picked up all but five of the elected Minnesota delegate slots to the national Republican convention.

In a stark rejection of presumed nominee Mitt Romney, Republicans at their state convention picked 12 Paul supporters for 13 spots. Earlier, Paul backers claimed 20 of 24 delegates selected at local conventions.

www.startribune.com...

Its official Ron Paul has Won Minnesota 100% official, on the convention floor, over, done, i know personaly 2 of the delegates for the national convention and they will NOT support Mitt like it says in this article, media once again showing no knowlage at all of Ron Paul supporters, look out Tampa.
edit on Sat May 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I do feel i should say that in the end odds are minnesota will vote for Obama in the general, this state always votes democrat. I do truely wish it would be different, there might be hope, we voted for Jesse Ventura, so stranger things have happened.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Interesting news.Ron Paul saying that he wouldn't campaign in Texas and California, thus bursting some of his national and local bubble, just wasn't very sensible. If he didn't have any money left all he needed to do to campaign in Texas was walk out his front door, and to campaign in California he just needed someone to drive him there. Good for his supporters in Minnesota though, they kept on plugging.

edit on 19-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

new topics

join