It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pi, Golden Ratio and Speed of Light encoded into Great Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
apparently they had a slave labour force of 50,000 people working non-stop until completion.

its seems the whole egyptian society was based around building pyramids for their pharaoh.

unlike america, which seems based around tweeting, instead of furthering the advancement and prestige of their country.

also, we have power tools, electricity, heavy machinery, yet i still don't see anything since those things were invented that could rival the roman coliseum in construction and quality in its heyday.
edit on 19-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Thats a myth the majority of people who built the pyramids where just farmers and normal town people.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I LOVE this documentary!

Thanks for the link. I notice how fast they love to delete this from Youtube. I have found the documentary for sale but only on the UK Amazon and I don't think it will play in my DVD player if I got it, different region. I would LOVE to own this DVD. I have watched it so many times online but I also do my own research while watching it. I like to look into the different points they bring up.

This documentary had me going "OH WOW" many times. I even made my roommate watch parts of it and he was even intrigued.

And now the link in my signature has an actual video when you click on it
I keep having to update that when it's deleted so thanks!
edit on 5/20/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Unless each slave was bionic man and had laser precision palm work as well as a deep understanding of mathematics then I can't help but naturally refuse this stance.

"How can we, after thousands of years, have reached nowhere?! How is it possible!?"

"It must have been different in the past...lets see...the pyramids! How did the pyramids come to be?!"

It's sad and a REAL shame how Egyptian history is glorified and spoon fed to people worldwide under different headers, in different context. For all their knowledge, the ancient Egyptians went no further than idolizing statues and swearing allegiance to a king or queen. The epitome of where an ancient people reached, the top of a pyramid.

Do you not wonder why it is Egyptian history that is being glorified? Worker bees swearing allegiance to kings and queens...idolizing "stars", never being able to look up at real ones, with the promise of maybe...one day...getting a taste of the top of a pyramid. But to create a pyramid, one where you can stand at the top of...you must subdue the worker bees. In other words: Leading your brothers and sisters astray.

Wake the hell up.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Great video

My question is: If they say no cuts in the stone could have been made by hand, then where are the tools/machines used to make those cuts?

Were they alien tools? Or did the government take and hide the tools from public use to see how they work behind closed (Area 51) doors?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Something new please...

Isn't that the curse of existence?

What is new with humanity?

All we do is reduce the defects in reproduction (material, people, concepts)

This is the only truth about humanity post-flood.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

They weren't built by "slaves". They were regular Egyptian people who became paid laborers and eventually were honored for their work by being buried next to the pyramid itself. Slaves would not be revered as much, and I highly doubt foreigners would take part in a such a sacred building project.

I just needed to clarify that, because it's a common misconception that a mass amount of slaves took part in the construction of the pyramids.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Check this one out then - very interesting.

The Code - Carl Munck.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

i always laugh when i hear this 50,000 slave workforce bull crap!
so all the farmers in egypt had to grow food for the country,storage, and all those slaves?!!!!

the growing season there isn't that long!
even if the slaves were starved,that kind of physical work would make em drop like flies,so you would need back up slaves to feed,as well as an an army constantly on the move gathering more slaves.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I also find it ridiculous to think how many slaves could get around 1 stoned and move it let alone lift it. Whether you pull it with a rope or lift it by many hands, these stones had to be lifted into place. The pyramid is 14 stories tall, how in the heck can anyone think these slaves could raise these stones at that enormous height?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ok, levelling the ground ! that's a pretty simple process than anyone can do with a self levelling substance .... water in this instance.

they would have cut a grid pattern into the ground and flooded it, it would then be a simple process of removing the ground upto the water level. it's really that simple ...

we didn't invent physics it's been around since the beginning but known by different names. likewise finding the compass directions can be found be using the sun and a few sticks.

moving large blocks also becomes a little simpler with lubrication .... water again wound help here maybe with a little animal fat mixed in, he'll even sand could be used as its fluid when in large quantities etc or even logs to roll the blocks on.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

Hey, my fellow Nottsman. I remember being taught in school that they moved the stones with logs but how much wood is there in Egypt? I don't know how the landscape was in those days but I certainly can't picture there ever being forests in the area. Enough logs to move millions of enormous stones?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

ok, maybe not wood but using water as a lubricant is still possible

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

You mean the overwhelming simple logical explanations that show they built the pyramid using tools found in those days?
edit on 20-5-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity

Originally posted by randomname
apparently they had a slave labour force of 50,000 people working non-stop until completion.

its seems the whole egyptian society was based around building pyramids for their pharaoh.

unlike america, which seems based around tweeting, instead of furthering the advancement and prestige of their country.

also, we have power tools, electricity, heavy machinery, yet i still don't see anything since those things were invented that could rival the roman coliseum in construction and quality in its heyday.
edit on 19-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Thats a myth the majority of people who built the pyramids where just farmers and normal town people.

Were you there at the time?

Honestly, it takes another level of ignorance to insinuate that farmers and "normal town people" encoded the speed of light and other principles in their, already advanced and complicated structure.

Ignorance on another level. I'll just never understand it. It's just naturally something I cannot accept.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You all also have to consider that we are discussing many of these methods on a computer with countless tools at our disposal to come to the conclusions we do. They had none of this, and any of the 1/10 points I mentioned alone merits a large discussion by itself.
edit on 20/5/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by definity

i always laugh when i hear this 50,000 slave workforce bull crap!
so all the farmers in egypt had to grow food for the country,storage, and all those slaves?!!!!

the growing season there isn't that long!
even if the slaves were starved,that kind of physical work would make em drop like flies,so you would need back up slaves to feed,as well as an an army constantly on the move gathering more slaves.

Well actually the growing season is quite long on Egypt, and the many months of idle time while the crops grew, was one of the driving reasons for the huge civil construction projects that the AE undertook.
Large groups of people with nothing to do and tenuous food supplies lead to political instability.
So the rulers put people to work, and while they worked they were fed and housed until it was harvest time, at which time they went back home to tend the crops, till the start of the next building season.
Working on a civil project was a social responsibility, much in the same way the haj is for Muslims or doing time as a monk for bhuddist thais.
While the able bodied worked on civil projects, being fed from the royal graneries, it took pressure off of their families, since there was at least one less mouth to feed from the family stores.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

They weren't built by "slaves". They were regular Egyptian people who became paid laborers and eventually were honored for their work by being buried next to the pyramid itself. Slaves would not be revered as much, and I highly doubt foreigners would take part in a such a sacred building project.

I just needed to clarify that, because it's a common misconception that a mass amount of slaves took part in the construction of the pyramids.

There's evidence in favor of "workers constructing the pyramids". Even though they didn't leave written records of their construction methods, that doesn't automatically mean alien intervention. There's a progressive stage of pyramid building from simple burial graves, to mastabas, to the step pyramid and then the true pyramid. Yes, the Giza Pyramids, specifically, are an enigma to us all, but that doesn't mean we can suddenly jump to conclusions.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is fascinating. The pyramids always intrigued me and sparked my interest and we still do not really know how they really built them except that they used a lot of slaves.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by murkraz

There's evidence in favor of "workers constructing the pyramids". Even though they didn't leave written records of their construction methods, that doesn't automatically mean alien intervention. There's a progressive stage of pyramid building from simple burial graves, to mastabas, to the step pyramid and then the true pyramid. Yes, the Giza Pyramids, specifically, are an enigma to us all, but that doesn't mean we can suddenly jump to conclusions.

I can respect your opinion, and would agree over the great Egyptians having created these massive structures over "slaves", that word is thrown around far loosely.

While I don't think that "aliens" per se (in the traditional sense), built the pyramids, I am still stumped and nobody in this thread has decided to throw a rock at the massive implications of Pi, the Golden Ratio or the Speed of Light. Any one of these things alone or in combination with the already extremely great feats. Nobody has really taken these things into account so I assume people either do not believe these things, or simply can't disprove them.

As I said, any of these ten things merits a discussion of logic and reasoning, and until somebody can give me this, as to how such knowledge was involved in the building of these sites, then I shall go on without a real opinion as to how and why, and this isn't even taking into account the vastness of how many of these sites line up over several thousands of miles or how most of them seem to be perfectly aligned with the equinoxes.

I don't think this is jumping to conclusions, I think it's having an open mind and surrending completely to the feeling of being totally stumped.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz

Originally posted by definity

Were you there at the time?

Honestly, it takes another level of ignorance to insinuate that farmers and "normal town people" encoded the speed of light and other principles in their, already advanced and complicated structure.

Ignorance on another level. I'll just never understand it. It's just naturally something I cannot accept.

However, it is FAR beneath the level of ignorance that would allow one to actually believe that the speed of light and other principles (phi, pi, etc.) are "encoded" into any Egyptian pyramid.

Harte

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join