It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pi, Golden Ratio and Speed of Light encoded into Great Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here's a documentary that I couldn't get over the first time I watched it.

It includes several points that appear to be verified and expanded upon by structural engineers, egyptologists, mathematicians and physicists. The series itself called Killuminatithemovie expands on several points in each video, but I don't imagine many people reading this want to watch any videos pertaining to the Illuminati, secret societies and conspiracies alike. I suggest you watch the part I included before viewing parts 1, 2 and 4. If you wish to expand on the series on your own time, that's fine, but this thread is relevant to Part 3.

I would like to say these are facts, but obviously I wasn't involved in the original footage or face-to-face with any of these seemingly credible sources that are included. Many explanations go in-depth, and the calculations are readily available. I suggest you watch the video if you haven't before posting in this thread as watching the video is crucial to the relevance and full understanding of the following points made in the video.

This story challenges everything we know about the history of our planet. There are 10 feats of engineering and calculation in the building of the Great Pyramid:

1) First the builders leveled the ground and cut a 6,000 hectare bedrock to fit many strangely shaped slabs, each one as heavy as a car.

2) They carried 130 granite blocks over 500 miles from the quarry. Each block weighed between 12 and 70 tonnes. These blocks would become the interior of the Great Pyramid. The blocks were held up 210 feet. An achievement, that today would be a massive challenge.

3) The Great Pyramid has 3 chambers inside. With breath taking precision, the builders cut a passage through the solid rock, 300 feet long by 3 feet wide, to reach the lowest chamber.

Architects claim that keeping the tunnel at the exact same angle is a mind blowing feat that would have needed very special tools. Precision tools that would have to be needed for the entire building process. That which cannot be explained by a copper chisel and stone.

4) The builders worked with more than 2 million stones, all of different shapes and sizes, making accurate building much more difficult. Despite this, the upper chamber is perfectly horizontal and vertical. The builders got it right to 1/50th of an inch. This is a feat any modern structural engineer would envy. The Great Pyramid stayed in tact through earthquakes that flattened everything around it (or would if they occurred).

5) The position of the Great Pyramid is absolutely precise. It points North within 5 hundredths of a degree. Even in the 17th century, thousands of years after the Great Pyramid was built, they could not come close to that degree of accuracy.

6) The Great Pyramid has 8 sides, as several aerial photos have shown the apparent illusion. Building an 8 sided pyramid is much more complicated than building a 4 sided pyramid. The accuracy had to have had been to a centimetre, a millimetre. With all building techniques and modern tools, architects and structural engineers claim we would be in big trouble.

7) Egyptologists claim that the pyramid took 20 years to build. There are over 2 million stone blocks in the pyramid varying in shape and size from 2.5 to 15 tons in weight. If they had worked 12 hour shifts, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, they would have had to quarry, carve, lift and fit 1 block every 2 and a half minutes.

8) In 1859, an Englishman John Taylor, discovered if you calculate the two prominent dimensions of the pyramid, you get the mathematical formula for Pi, one of the building blocks of science, mathematics and engineering. A structural engineer goes on to explain the significance of Pi in the Great Pyramid: The half perimeter of the pyramid is the biggest horizontal visible dimension and its height is the biggest verticial invisible dimension. However to get the visual and explanation you need to watch the video.

9) If you look at the various dimensions of the pyramid, each part can be multipled by a whole number to give the total height of the Great Pyramid. The surface of the 4 sides, divided by the surface of the base equals the famous Golden Ratio, one of the key principles of aesthetics and design. The Golden Ratio is unique and occurs all over the natural world, from plants, to the human form and great art, a constant in the universe. By dividing the half perimeter by the total height, you get the Golden Ratio squared.

10) If you draw two circles, one inside, and one outside the base of the Great Pyramid. If you subtract the length of the inside circle from the length of the outside circle, you get the Speed of Light at 299,792458, this is the number in the pyramid: 299,79

In conclusion: As they would have you believe,

4,700 years ago, when the rest of the planet was roaming around in animal skins, the Ancient Egyptians, flattened a limestone pillar, paved an area the size of 6 football fields, piled up 2.3 million blocks of stone to the height of a 42 story building.

Drove a narrow 300 foot long passage utterly straight through the rock. Fitted the stone in the inner chamber with complete precision. Built the outside of the pyramid with 8 sides instead of 4, and made the pyramid earthquake proof. Line it up precisely with magnetic North, and got the whole job done in only 20 years using only a copper chisel and a stone.

And to top it off, encoded Pi, the Golden Ratio and the Speed of Light into the dimensions.

"Whoever built the pyramids had knowledge of electrical power and magnetism. They were true masters of sound and frequency, and all evidence points to this conclusion."

Lastly, if you plot several ancient sites on a map, the impossible seems to show through.

The distance between Nazca and Giza, equals the distance between Teotihuacan's Mayan Pyramids and Giza's Great Pyramids. The same can be said for the distance between Angkor Wat and Nazca, and the distance between Mohenjo Daro and Easter Island. The distance between Easter Island and Giza, is ten thousand times the Golden Ratio. The distance between Angkor Wat and Giza, multipled by the Golden Ratio, is the distance between Giza and Nazca, and the Giza-Nazca distance multiplied by the Golden Ratio equals the distance between the Nazca Lines and Angkor Wat.

If you measure a line from Easter Island, through Peru, including all its sites and the Nazca Lines, straight to Giza, the line is perfectly accurate at any angle of 30 degrees to the equator.

This is where the comparison to the beavers falls through, because even if they build the same dams, they don't line them up over thousands of miles.

I suggest you watch the video to paint a much better picture of all that I have typed.

I would like to hear impressions of these "finds" and the accuracy of the claims involved.
edit on 19/5/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Thank you so much!

I have been looking for this video after it was removed from youtube under another name.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
apparently they had a slave labour force of 50,000 people working non-stop until completion.

its seems the whole egyptian society was based around building pyramids for their pharaoh.

unlike america, which seems based around tweeting, instead of furthering the advancement and prestige of their country.

also, we have power tools, electricity, heavy machinery, yet i still don't see anything since those things were invented that could rival the roman coliseum in construction and quality in its heyday.
edit on 19-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
apparently they had a slave labour force of 50,000 people working non-stop until completion.

its seems the whole egyptian society was based around building pyramids for their pharaoh.

unlike america, which seems based around tweeting, instead of furthering the advancement and prestige of their country.

Unless each slave was bionic man and had laser precision palm work as well as a deep understanding of mathematics then I can't help but naturally refuse this stance.

There becomes a point where you are overwhelmed with evidence, and then again, overwhelmed with more and more evidence. The second I saw the Colossi of Memnon I knew that there had to have been much, much more to Egypt than we allow our minds to accept.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I had a close friend that visited Egypt and the Great Pyramid. Upon his return he couldn't stop talking about the enormity and complexity of the structure. I still remember his awe in describing the size of the stones and the height of it. This is a guy who is a building contractor and has worked in the field of construction for over 20 years.

The last thing he told me was, "there is nobody that will ever have him believe that those pyramids were built by men with chisels". He left an impression on me because he's a pretty intelligent guy and considering his background, would have some knowledge on how they would construct it today.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OK, So, Whomever built the pyramids had a 50,000 team group of slaves put them together and assemble them.

I'm just curious,how did the design engineers verify the slaves where moving the objects into the right position?

OH, and where did they come up with their calculations to build these? Who figured them out?

Were some people THAT much smarter and powerful then the enslaved, to sit around and work it out?

Did they cross out the calculations in the sand with a stick and one guy goes "No Frank,Move the decimal point over one more decimal and I think you got Pi"

Facinating.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Revelations of the Pyramids

the video to watch....

This is such old news, I can't believe that ATS mods still allow for threads like this to remain.

Something new please...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Errrr Fascinating too.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

the video to watch....

This is such old news, I can't believe that ATS mods still allow for threads like this to remain.

Something new please...

Most are buried under the rug by now.

Many are also very unorganized or don't include all of these points.

Not to mention there are most likely new members or those unaware of this documentary.
Revelations of the Pyramids is a fine piece, as well.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
OK, So, Whomever built the pyramids had a 50,000 team group of slaves put them together and assemble them.

I'm just curious,how did the design engineers verify the slaves where moving the objects into the right position?

OH, and where did they come up with their calculations to build these? Who figured them out?

Were some people THAT much smarter and powerful then the enslaved, to sit around and work it out?

Did they cross out the calculations in the sand with a stick and one guy goes "No Frank,Move the decimal point over one more decimal and I think you got Pi"

Facinating.

They didn't use decimals, they used fractions and powers of 2

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

the video to watch....

Something new please...

Most are buried under the rug by now.

Many are also very unorganized or don't include all of these points.

Not to mention there are most likely new members or those unaware of this documentary.
Revelations of the Pyramids is a fine piece, as well.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Agreed. I've seen many bit's and pieces over the years here on ATS, but I honestly don't remember it being written out this well.

I still enjoyed reading it even if it's old HISTORY we're talking about.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That was awesome!! I love stuff like this. I'm fascinated with the Golden Ratio and Ancient history. I haven't seen the other parts yet. I would like to check some of the math just to be sure but anyway off to watch the other parts.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Agreed. I've seen many bit's and pieces over the years here on ATS, but I honestly don't remember it being written out this well.

I still enjoyed reading it even if it's old HISTORY we're talking about.

Indeed!
This was very entertaining.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That video is narrated by Brian Cox (x-men, bourne movies etc), bet that guy doesn't come cheap?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
An example of a line measurement that I mentioned at the beginning of the OP.

The distance between Giza's Great Pyramid and Teotihuacan's Sun Pyramid (which has the same base as the GP) is the same distance between the Great Pyramid and the Nazca Lines:

7,669 miles between Sun P/GP, and 7,669 miles between the GP and the SW entrance to Nazca.

I suck at positioning Google Earth properly. Off to verify more measurements I go.

edit on 19/5/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

S&F for the OP! I agree that the pyramids are full of mystery that we as a species have yet to fully understand. The one thing that I absolutely refuse to believe is that they were built to be used as tombs. While I'm confident that many pyramids were actually built via the laborious, labor intensive methods that we have been led to believe, I'm also confident that some were not.

I don't know if you're at all receptive to the "Law of One" material but there are some references to the construction of the pyramids contained within it that may offer some explanations. Here is a link and a few excerpts;

www.lawofone.info...

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved?
Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rockness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to a cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

4.5 Questioner: Is the size of the pyramid a function of the effectiveness of the initiation?
Ra: I am Ra. Each size pyramid has its own point of streaming in of intelligent infinity. Thus, a tiny pyramid that can be placed below a body or above a body will have specific and various effects depending upon the placement of the body in relationship to the entrance point of intelligent infinity.

For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create the expression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area. Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.

4.6 Questioner: Is the large pyramid at Giza still usable for this purpose, or is it no longer functional?
Ra: I am Ra. That, like many other pyramid structures, is like the piano out of tune. It, as this instrument would express, plays the tune but, oh, so poorly. The disharmony jangles the sensitive. Only the ghost of the streaming still remains due to the shifting of the streaming points which is in turn due to the shifting electromagnetic field of your planet; due also to the discordant vibratory complexes of those who have used the initiatory and healing place for less compassionate purposes.

Furthermore, the Mayan pyramids at Teotihuacan, Mexico are an actual map of the solar system including Uranus, Neptune and Pluto which needless to say, were undiscovered at the time of construction. Mystery is abundant within the pyramids.

www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I the top of the Pyramid was found Mud from the Nil..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

The video you linked to is a shorter version of another documentary. They stole the contents and made it look like their own documentary. The full documentary can be watched below. And just a warning, this documentary has already been uploaded by at least 3 different people, and each time the video was removed. So don't expect your video or the video below to last very long.

And I've already made a thread about this documentary:
Pi - Phi^2 = cubit | mathematical secrets of giza
edit on 20-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Let me tell you I have been to the pyramids in Egypt, best trip I done. When I saw these structures called the pyramids I knew right away that who ever build them had advanced knowledge of construction & as well as advanced tools, when ever I read school texts or public library books on ancient Egypt on the methods of construction I laugh. I'm glad that obvious truths are starting to be noticed by more people.

Thank you for this topic also for all additional great info.
edit on 20-5-2012 by MegaSpace because: added more

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join