It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got my Njoy ecigs today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow, just charged it up for 3hrs and put on the cartridge.
Took a puff, LOL it's supposed to be unflavored, just regular tobacco, right?
tastes kinda like chocolate. hahaha.

But it's so weird. You inhale and you .... taste the nicotine yet don't, but you blow out vapor that looks and feels like smoke - but zero smell.

I dunno if the cartridge is just 'breaking in' and that's the chocolate taste but wow. So far I'm impressed.

Now to see how well they work during a nic fit where I would usually reach for a normal smoke.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They will work during a nic fit trust me, I smoked e cigs for 6 months without touching a real cigarette.... Problem is, cartridges get too expensive fast, it'll work for a while now but eventually they will seem to last less and less... I suggest you get the liquid, I've heard that it's cheaper and lasts way longer............. Anyhow congrats on taking the first step...
edit on 19-5-2012 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Do yourself a favor and find a place that sells bottles of the e-liquid. Even if your cartomizer says not to refill... there is a way to refill it. I've had cig2o for about a year and love it. Whenever I have the thought, "boy i'd like to go smoke a cig," I just take a few puffs and don't really feel like it anymore. Definitely helps quitting, though it's a replacement, so I wouldn't technically call it quitting. At least you don't feel like you're killing yourself with these.

Plus you can use them indoors.... win.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This post make me green with envy.
indoors also a plus there

yeah the refill....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I had posted a topic a few days back after I ordered this and a few folk did give me links and vids on how to refill, so I'm definitely going that route, indeed.

I found out these kind of 'crackle' as you inhale but woah, I just got a bigger hit. I'm still experimenting. AGain, so far so good. I still have a half pack of marlboro lights here. xD figured my last pack would NOT be pal mal lights but marlboro. Go out smoking the best before I was done for good.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
how can you trust in this unknown chemical-cocktail...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You're thinking of CIGARETTES. Those have all the bad chemicals xD

Electronic cigs only have nicotine and water vapor which is expelled.

top topics

join