It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii to Arizona "Prove You Need It"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I thought there was a book written on Obama being born in Kenya, as well as an authentic birth certificate not only naming a city in Kenya, but signed by a man who, at the time in question, was representing the legal aspect of a medical facility in Kenya.

So who is lying, and who isn't?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I thought there was a book written on Obama being born in Kenya, as well as an authentic birth certificate not only naming a city in Kenya, but signed by a man who, at the time in question, was representing the legal aspect of a medical facility in Kenya.

So who is lying, and who isn't?

I'd say Kenya wants to "own" their "favorite" son.

I'd say their culture is strong on family ties.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

On the unemployment...you can throw any BS number you wish. But I can tell you this for a fact. Of the 15 est. people I call friends, 8 have gone from making $100K est. per year to making < 20K. It isn't a simple matter of "having a job", it is what kind of job and what they pay, benefits, etc. that matters. An entire country working at McDonalds or Walmart is NOT a good thing. Unlike the liberals would have you believe.

This is such a simple plan and direction...make the majority of the people dependent upon the government and the government grows in power. The people will keep whomever (or whichever) group throws them scraps in power as we continue toward the end of freedom, Capitalism and toward slavery. We will have to do what "they" want or we won't get our scraps.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

apparently the concept of "SURPLUS" is lost on you. You cannot have debt and surplus at the same time who is staring your posts?

here's the definition of surplus
An amount or a quantity in excess of what is needed.
Accounting.
Total assets minus the sum of all liabilities.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I'm seeing bullcrap flying on all sides here.

I think people just want someone to blame for our nation's failures.

Blame only makes the matter worse. Try fixing it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE

On the unemployment...you can throw any BS number you wish. But I can tell you this for a fact. Of the 15 est. people I call friends, 8 have gone from making $100K est. per year to making < 20K. It isn't a simple matter of "having a job", it is what kind of job and what they pay, benefits, etc. that matters. An entire country working at McDonalds or Walmart is NOT a good thing. Unlike the liberals would have you believe.

This is such a simple plan and direction...make the majority of the people dependent upon the government and the government grows in power. The people will keep whomever (or whichever) group throws them scraps in power as we continue toward the end of freedom, Capitalism and toward slavery. We will have to do what "they" want or we won't get our scraps.

Oh yes, liberals want everyone working at McDonalds

Meanwhile conservatives want to eliminate minimum wage and crush the unions that
helped create the American Middle class in the first place. The conservatives are also
cutting funding for teachers, firefighters and police... So lets see? How do they help
the employment situation by cutting funding for these middle income jobs? Those ex teachers
and firefighters have to go forth and apply at places like McDonalds and WalMart

How are liberals responsible for conservatives cutting these good jobs?

Conservatives catering to big business and the investor class is exactly why America is
creating such crappy jobs. They focus on benefiting the EMPLOYER by rigging things that
reduce overhead, but in the process they create lower paying jobs or simply ship them to
China.

The entire basis of American conservatism has become a corporatist attitude that everything
can be fixed by rigging everything for the ultra wealthy, look at the rhetoric of Trickle Down,
Ayn Rand and the "Free Market" mantra conservatives have enacted on America.

The migration of the middle class to the lower class is EXACTLY related to conservative
efforts to institute "trickle down" policies, which don't work.

BTW

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Meanwhile conservatives want to eliminate minimum wage and crush the unions that
helped create the American Middle class in the first place.

Seems like Liberals,want to live like "so called" Conservatives..........

Oh the Irony.......................

First-class travel. Six-figure salaries for half the 132 officers and staffers. Plenty of plum jobs for family members. Life is good at the top of the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers. The union, with its headquarters in Kansas City, Kan., represents about 59,000 workers in the U.S. and Canada who make and repair boilers, fit pipes and work on ships and power plants. The recession has hit their trade hard, reducing union membership.

Hefty salaries, perks for union leaders raise eyebrows

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I'm seeing bullcrap flying on all sides here.

I think people just want someone to blame for our nation's failures.

Blame only makes the matter worse. Try fixing it.

Maybe - people themselves could take on some responsibility

Maybe - people could learn the difference between Need and Want - - in our consumer commercial world.

Maybe - people could support a president taking on the incredible destruction from his predecessor.

This hate for Obama is beyond reasonable.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What's your problem with liberals?

The human race is undeniably an extremist species. Which means whichever way we lean, we'll go all the way with it.

So, here's my question to you: would you rather live in an extremely conservative nation, or an extremely liberal nation? You can only have it one way, and humankind has shown it cannot do the balancing act.

And from what I've seen so far, people really like their freedom to do as they please.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No it is justifiable after what's the beef we are holding the current potus to the same standards that were set for the last one and go figure some people don't like that too much.

Oh well.
edit on 20-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

He would rather have the US look like Greece or closer to home California.

Second that is what the world looks like when no on tells the left no.
edit on 20-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
America is hopeless.

2L

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

No it is justifiable after what's the beef we are holding the current potus to the same standards that were set for the last one and go figure some people don't like that too much.

Oh well.

NO - - the behavior in regards to Obama is not reasonable.

You are acting like spoiled brats.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

helped create the American Middle class in the first place.

Seems like Liberals,want to live like "so called" Conservatives..........

Oh the Irony.......................

First-class travel. Six-figure salaries for half the 132 officers and staffers. Plenty of plum jobs for family members. Life is good at the top of the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers. The union, with its headquarters in Kansas City, Kan., represents about 59,000 workers in the U.S. and Canada who make and repair boilers, fit pipes and work on ships and power plants. The recession has hit their trade hard, reducing union membership.

Hefty salaries, perks for union leaders raise eyebrows

So you focus on the leadership, but you ignore that unions help keep peoples wages
high. I don't have the time to post up the pictures of the several million union members
who benefit from their association.

But luckily somebody has composed that graphic for you which is comprised of low hanging fruit.
You focus on a few, but ignore several million who tell a different story, which is not the sign
of a strong argument.

Lets say you guys are successful and you eliminate unions -

Do you think paying people less is going to improve the economic strength of America?

Do you think cutting wages is everywhere the big wigs can is truly the path to a prosperous
society?

It seems like you guys hate unions, but you ignore that the alternative you offer makes
more people poorer, not better off.

I just noticed - your graphic is mad because 12 people earned a combined sum of 2 million
dollars? I am not condoning nepotism, but really? How about that dick weed on Wall street
who made $1,000,000,000 scamming the American public? I just think it is funny that you
focus on a small portion of the Union world and ignore the Big Dogs who eclipse those stats.

edit on 20-5-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah thought that of those who continue to hate on Bush

13 years later so when you get to 13 years then you can complain.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Liberal to them is: The "Catch All" bucket for anything that isn't part of their tunnel vision.

Liberals are actually the independent thinkers - - the ones who "color outside the lines".

Hysterical laughter ensues - - - when they claim Liberals are the sheep.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm not surprised some Arizonians sent emails requesting Obama's birth certificate.

You can't have regular conversations with them. All you can do is share FOX news/Hannity/Limbaugh talking points. They are like robots.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So you focus on the leadership, but you ignore that unions help keep peoples wages
high.

Come now.....

You don't see the hypocrisy,in this?

I do.

Why are these Union Leaders getting paid more then the men they represent ? Why the Nepotism? Unions have been failing its members,for years !!

I ALWAYS focus on those,at the Top.......

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

This is my only complaint about this site and its all the Malicious Liberals on here posting crap

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The human race is undeniably an extremist species. Which means whichever way we lean, we'll go all the way with it.

So, here's my question to you: would you rather live in an extremely conservative nation, or an extremely liberal nation? You can only have it one way, and humankind has shown it cannot do the balancing act.

And from what I've seen so far, people really like their freedom to do as they please.

America works because is Democratic in nature and this allows for balance between two
opposing ideologies - America endures because the right and left prevent extremism,
that is the secret of the founding fathers. Humanity and its predispositions are fairly balanced,
this is why elections here are so close all the time. Without balance, America will completely
fail

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Cough

Cough

Obama care

BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join