It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii to Arizona "Prove You Need It"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
That BC he released is an admitted fake. Even his lawyer admitted as much in front of SCOTUS.

And you are helping get Obama re-elected.

Don't you see how you are only hurting yourself?

We liberals are happy you are helping Obama get re-elected.
edit on 19-5-2012 by BlueStatePatriot because: (no reason given)

I'm reminded of watching Pawn Stars on history channel whenever someone brings in an autograhed item and they bring in their expert..

Always the same expert who somehow knows the subtleties of every famous person's signature.. I know mine changes almost every time i sign it..
My point is, I'm sure experts are not right 100% of the time.
Ultimately an "expert's confirmation" is nothing more than another opinion.

Gee, I hope you never need brain surgery because by your logic ANYONE could do it. Nope, no "experts" needed.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

What a ruse... this is about 2 things, not one. I have no idea where POTUS was born... just not my deal. I have a real problem though with forged documents being claimed as real, because it begs the question... why not just dump the docs and shut the birthers up?

So let me get this straight... the document that was finally put up by the Whitehouse, "created in 1961", the O.P. asserts was verified by "experts" to be genuine?

In what fantasy world? Anyone and everyone on these boards, regardless of which side of this discussion they fall on, can download that document which is alleged to be an image scan of an "original" document, open it up in Adobe Illustrator, and right there in all it's glory, there are something like 9 or 10 "image layers".

News flash for ya... there was no tech to do that in 1961... hello!

All imaging technology in 1961 was relegated to single layer flat film images. Even if someone constructed it from pieces it would STILL be a 1 layer photo image...

Maybe OP is talking about a different document than the one posted online by the Whitehouse... but regardless of where the POTUS was born, that posted image was not only a forgery... it was a blatant very poor forgery, done almost as if whoever constructed it was trying to stir the pot by posting something that the average person could load into widely available software and see, for themselves, that this alleged "1 layer photo proof" has over 9 layers worth of "objects" in the file... something that, were it genuine, would be physically impossible.

Worth watching... P.S. you can boost resolution to HD, and view close detail of this in full screen display.

The other thing that is blatantly obvious, is the document has "kerning" on it... something impossible for a typewriter to do:

FWIW... apparently, the wife of the POTUS doesn't know where he was born either. That makes sense, right?

edit on 20-5-2012 by dasman888 because: Additions...

edit on 20-5-2012 by dasman888 because: Additions...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

oh, blue.....you said there are millions to relect obama.......you want more of the same huh!!
some individuals are not inhibited by the thought process, huh?
refuse to be a victim, my friend....stand for truth, do something higher functioning....

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Shadowalker

And the born today registrations

Second.

There are millions of us.

You cannot stop us from re-electing Obama

Deal with it.

When Obama wins Nov 2nd!!!! I will gladly send you a box of tissue.

Explain why another 4 years of Barak Obama is good. What has he done besides complain about what everyone else did before him. Tell me what he will do. I already know the answer.
edit on 20-5-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: Ron Paul

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike
reply to post by something wicked

I'm an expert on all Creative Suite applications and I can tell you why it becoming layers made it fake; because scanned documents ALWAYS scan as flat images. There are certain kinds of scanning software that recognize text and will create a text layer, often editable. The "birth certificate" contained multiple layers that didn't contain text and the scanning software, to use your term, magically didn't recognize a single character as editable, not one. If it didn't recognize text as text, why would it create a text layer? And more importantly, why would it create multiple layers if none of the served any purpose?
You seem to have great faith in the establishment telling you the truth. As you mature and gain wisdom and experience you will see that they lie almost nonstop. Your President is a scam artist. Who knows where he was born and what his story really is? Who actually cares at this point?

edit on 20-5-2012 by something wicked because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In a perfect world (or United States), only people who are legal citizens would be allowed to vote for our government officials...including the President. The people of the country would trust their "leaders" to do the right thing for the people and the country, and the government would actually work for our benefit and not their own.

But this is obviously (way obviously) not a perfect world or country. We have been successfully duped into false beliefs, convinced that we have no power and are on the cusp of enslavement. If (or when) the liberals have their way, we will become a society where all our income is taken by the government and distributed as they see fit. We will be given allowances for things we need and choked of those we want. When that day comes...we will be slaves to the government.

The method of getting there has been obvious (and discussed in detail here) so I won't bother getting into the details. And the sad part is that we deserve it. We have become stupid enough to accept the situation, our society has been filled with people would would rather beg for scraps than earn for themselves...and (IMHO) we have doomed our country. Obama winning a second term will be the nail in the coffin for me. If it happens...if this liar and cheat liberal gets four years without worry for what he does (can't be re-elected)...the United States will be dead. At least as far as what we were, and what we could have continued to be.

It really is a sad situation since the liberals will eventually be in the same boat. They just don't see it right now. So in November we can either celebrate the possibility of resurrecting this country...or burying it and attending the funeral. But the fact is...we can't really change it. Sure, I could suggest voting for Romney (or better yet...Paul) but "they" won't let that happen. We could be strong and smart...but that is not who we are now. This drives the smarter and more informed of the population nuts...and rightfully so. But we are the few and the masses of parasites will allow their calculated invasion to secure our death. So I guess the Mayan's were kind of correct. 2012 may be the end of the world as we know it...and the beginning of a different version of the Matrix.
edit on 5/20/2012 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The politicians (Obama included) do not care about you, nor do the people the politicians work for, and that is not you either.

Help end the Left Right Paradigm and use your energy to end the corruption, theft, and corporate control over this country.

We would welcome you!
edit on 20-5-2012 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dasman888

dasman888 No amount of evidence will ever convince people like Bluestatepatriot that they're wrong. People like him don't live in a world of facts or reality.

That and it's just as likely he's a paid shill and nothing works on those fools either.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's funny how this is the only president that has had problems with, "Birthers." Makes you wonder why.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

A few fun Arizona facts for whomever cares.

Not every denizen of Arizona is inbred, ignorant, or dim... just most of us... and they cluster in the state legislature, gov's mansion and in and around Phoenix.

We also have the two most difficult to spell main cities in the U.S., i.e. Tucson and Phoenix, so life's full of inconsistancies.

The movement to create a new state with the southern portion, the "free Baja Arizona" faction, started with a bunch of mutants self named "Barrio Devo" in the 1980's due to the myopic Phoenix based government.

And there's a crappy little town where a bunch of idiots shot at each other in an "ok corral" and there's a big hole up north, otherwise Arizona acts as a really, really hot handy highway for drugs to reach the hungry users of America.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Any state should not have to prove a presidents eligibility,

The candidate should have to prove it if he or she wants to run.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hhahaha finally awesome I love it, star and flag.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

www.alan.com...

Hahahah. Hawaii just handed Arizona a major slap.

Because Obama has shown his birth certificate to the entire American people.

And experts have analyzed it.

And they confirmed it is authentic.

Hawaii is asking the deseprate Arizona to prove they need to see it.

prove they need to see it AGAIN

AGAIN

If this is even remotely true, then maybe these "experts" would care to explain why most of the information on the document doesn't show up when you copy it from Adobe Acrobat Reader and paste it to MS Paint. Only a few letters, numbers, and a signature show up, or the fact that the Official State Seal is missing from the bottom of the Certificate? When I scan my own birth certificate on the computer and save it as a pdf file, I can copy the document entirely and not just bits and pieces. In my opinion any expert who claims that birth certificate is authentic is either getting paid to lie or never looked at it in the first place.
Maybe you should download the "official" birth Certificate and have a closer look at it.
www.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 20-5-2012 by DevineWisdom because: I felt like it

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4

It's funny how this is the only president that has had problems with, "Birthers." Makes you wonder why.

it's because the idea started with people who can not stand having a black POTUS and perpetuated by crackpot die hard conspiracy theorists/people who want publicity and money.
edit on 5-20-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Whether or not he shows a BC does not take away from the fact that he has given us an even larger deficit and still hasn't even got to the unemployment number. He's just not a good leader and has proven so...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Shadowalker

And the born today registrations

Second.

There are millions of us.

You cannot stop us from re-electing Obama

Deal with it.

When Obama wins Nov 2nd!!!! I will gladly send you a box of tissue.

Explain why another 4 years of Barak Obama is good. What has he done besides complain about what everyone else did before him. Tell me what he will do. I already know the answer.
edit on 20-5-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: Ron Paul

I'll be glad to

The economy lost 800,000 jobs a month the day he came into office America has been
adding jobs on an average net positive gain of 1,000,000

from -800,000 a month

to +200,000 a month

The DOW was at 7,000

It is back to it normal range from 12,000 to 13,500

Obama has not Attacked IRAN - while the GOP is dying to do

Last month the federal government clocked a $58,000,000,000.00 SURPLUS
for the first time in over four years

Two months ago we found out U.S exports are on the rise nearly 35%

Obama slapped a fat tariff on Chinese Tires once the tried to dump off government
subsidized tires to crush and end the US tire manufacturing sector.

HE did the same with Solar Panels just this last week

The Auto industry is back in the game, all the jobs in that and related sectors are safe
you do not have to pay for 3,000,000 people who would have been on unemployment
ENTITLEMENT due to letting it all go down in flames.

Just a few reasons

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Whether or not he shows a BC does not take away from the fact that he has given us an even larger deficit and still hasn't even got to the unemployment number. He's just not a good leader and has proven so...

Ever president since Reagan has given us massive deficits

Official unemployment is at 8.1% down from over 10%

I think it is case of you exposing yourself to negative information. I was very
down on Obama in 2010, I think I was wrong, the country is still here, we made it
through an awful time all the while Obama was calm and collected...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma

The movement to create a new state with the southern portion, the "free Baja Arizona" faction, started with a bunch of mutants self named "Barrio Devo" in the 1980's due to the myopic Phoenix based government.

Ha Ha Ha

We here in the south - - refer to Phoenix as "the Pace Picante Sauce" of Arizona.

They might as well be New York City - - - they are so completely out of touch with the rest of Arizona

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
BP hasn't stood for British Petroleum for years, it's BP - it's no longer publicly owned. It's not British although I think the largest shareholder group may be based in Britain, that doesn't make it British.

Thank you
edit on 20-5-2012 by something wicked because: typo

Yes, the name changed but the BP still comes from the original name, British Petroleum. The company is still headquartered in London and I believe still a domiciled corporation within the U.K., unless I'm wrong about the last part especially, it is most certainly still a British corporation, the same as MicroSoft, which is a registered corporation within the U.S. is an American corporation. It doesn't matter where the shareholders live, it matters where the corporation is registered.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

apparently the concept of "SURPLUS" is lost on you. You cannot have debt and surplus at the same time who is staring your posts?

here's the definition of surplus
An amount or a quantity in excess of what is needed.
Accounting.
Total assets minus the sum of all liabilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join