It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii to Arizona "Prove You Need It"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Personally I think the prez along with most politicians are legally stupid. Im not the sharpist knife in the drawer, but even I know how to spend a dollar and have a little left over for a rainy day.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Huh? I thought the birth certificate was a phoney

No, why claim that?

the investigators in AZ found it to be fraudulent did they not?

As they never even saw or handled it how could they declare it fraudulent?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot

Originally posted by neo96

Correction

There were millions of you and there was millions of us guess which side has grown to see the current Potus for the fraud he is?

We shall see come November.

I can't wait. Look at the polls in Arizona --Obama could win Arizona

You can't and won't stop us from re-electing Obama

There is nothing you can do about it!!! All you can do is go crazy and have a meltdown emotionally.

see this is the ridiculous sports fan mentality that people impose onto politics.

This could easily sound like a Denver broncos fan arguing with a raiders fan.

WERE GONE WIN BRO WHOOOOOO GO GO GO (chugs beer)

Honestly put a bit more maturity into this matter man.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

They won't touch it because the elite don't give a flip about the Constitution. McCain was ineligible, too. Rubio and Jindal are ineligible. Both " sides " have boys that they want to see move up. You point out that Obama is ineligible based on the fact that his father wasn't a citizen it ruins it for the others, too. So they don't. And that's assuming this is just a regular political game. If you start bringing in the Big Con, then you have the push for a NWO and who cares about the president not being a natural born citizen of the U.S. when we're all soon going to be " citizens of the world " ?

I agree that Birtherism is being used as a tool by the Obama people. Doesn't mean there isn't anything valid behind it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The birthers are racist. That's just the way it is. They either fully acknowledge their mental conditions or they're in denial about it...which is even worse.

You'll never see another President be questioned about his birthplace....actually, not questioned, more like bullied like Obama has been and is going through.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
The birthers are racist. That's just the way it is. They either fully acknowledge their mental conditions or they're in denial about it...which is even worse.

You'll never see another President be questioned about his birthplace....actually, not questioned, more like bullied like Obama has been and is going through.

some are but generalizing them all assuch isnt logical. Many people hate Obama and are looking for anyway they can to get him out of there and thus run with any strategy they can.

Look at the recent revelation that Romney was a bully
This was nothing more than a desperate attempt to derail his success in the same manner the birther movement is attempting to do with Obama. This is a common thing in politics and has been going on for ages hence why i don't think its wise to wash over it all with claims of it being wrought with bigotry
edit on 20-5-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Proof Obama was born in Hawaii is available online.

Proof he has been compromised is also available online...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Really need to stop using the word liberal everything you support is the anti thesis of the word.

Second.

Isnt the story that Obama is actually a bit (well a wee bit) harder on illegals than Bush was?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
ok i will bite. It might be stupid hell birthers might be wrong but there are some serous inconsistencies that deal with Obama's past. these might have been proven fake and if they are i would love some incite on why they are fake rather then indulging in a internet fist fight or being called names if Obama is so clean please enlighten on our mistake. I will look forward to a response other then name calling.

1# In 2008, Nancy Pelosi certified Obama in spite of the fact that the Hawaii Democrat Party refused to certify Obama in 2008
www.abovetopsecret.com...

#2documents how the Democratic National Committee (DNC) deliberately conspired to remove a clause of constitutional requirement when submitting their certification of eligibility for Obama and Biden to the states- in an obvious act of covering their ass. And covering Obama's too!!! But the article doesn't stop there, raising some very pertinent points about the legal conundrum and real mess this country is in, rendering all paperwork signed by the usurper unconstitutional! Oh boy, what in the heck are we going to do now?

#3Changes in the wording of Selective Service System record-keeping requirements, made days after the opening of an investigation into the alleged forgery of President Barack Obama’s selective service registration form, raise serious questions about U.S. Government intentions.

The new rules allow existing copies of documents that may be sought by investigators to be destroyed.

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.

#4 Obama's Forged Selective Service Card Forgery

the man has kept a lot of his records secret what about the video of him at Harvard introducing his favorite professor?

His own short biography from 1991 before he knew he'd be running for POTUS. where he states he was born in kenya

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nietrick

1) John McCain is eligible, he was born on a US Navy base in Panama to two US Citizen parents US Law says that military bases count as US Soil for the purposes of citizenship. He is a Natural Born US Citizen.

2) Marco Rubio is eligible, he was born in Miami Florida. There is no reason why he couldn't run.

3) Bobby Jindal is eligible, he was born in Baton Rouge Louisiana. There is no reason why he couldn't run.

Birthers are strange people, for some god knows reason they have this impossible definition of Natural Born Citizen that apparently NO ONE can achieve. Although the only birth certificate they want to see is Obama's even though he has already shown it twice.

Birthers aren't going to be swayed by facts and reality. The only solution to the birther issue is to completely ignore them. They have no real proof that Obama was born anywhere else but Hawaii. All they have is manufactured idiocy that never stands up to scrutiny.

Birthers have produced more false birth certificates for Obama than illegal aliens have produced green cards. The theory is (apparently): "if you throw enough BS at it, something has to stick."

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
lol Funny as Hell, isn't it? Birthers would try and make you prove the sun is shining if you were standing outside in the noon day sun. They'd produce an expert or two that would "prove" conclusively that it was really a big sun lamp launched by NASA in the 60s while they were faking the Moon landing.

There just ain't no stupid quite like Birther stupid.

Well done, Hawaii.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
Wait wait..... I thought the Birth Certificate was blatantly obvious it was a forgery (me being a photoshop expert myself found it painful to look at...)

Where is your proof? Sources?

What does being a 'photoshop expert' have to do with anything? The people who were screaming fake were talking about it being created in Adobe Illustrator, not Photoshop, and basing that because when the electronic document was converted to pdf it contained layers which for some magical reason made it fake.

Unfortunately the 'experts' couldn't ascertain why that would make it a fake, and could offer no reason why an armchair expert would discover such a thing when (assuming for a second it was a fake, which as it's an electronic copy doesn't even make sense) the perpetrators wouldn't notice they were allegedly leaving behind a smoking gun.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
and they also give a lot more to billionaires and bankers

I think they should Run Bank of America for POTUS and BP for V.P!

BOFA/BP 2012!

(although they might have a hard time with BP's birth certificate)

BP can't run for President, it's not a US corporation/person/citizen, it's British (BP = British Petroleum). Exxon/Mobile can run for the VP slot...so long as it's not incorporated in the same state as BofA -- President and VP can't be from the same state, either. Most corporations in the US are incorporated in Delaware or Nevada, so that might be hard.

I've suggested to my dad that he run his hypnotherapy business for Congress. It was incorporated more than 25 years ago so it's old enough. I'd love to see someone run their corporation for office, just to mess with peoples' heads. Under the current laws about such things it might be possible.
edit on 5/20/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

BP hasn't stood for British Petroleum for years, it's BP - it's no longer publicly owned. It's not British although I think the largest shareholder group may be based in Britain, that doesn't make it British.

Thank you
edit on 20-5-2012 by something wicked because: typo

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

www.alan.com...

Hahahah. Hawaii just handed Arizona a major slap.

Because Obama has shown his birth certificate to the entire American people.

And experts have analyzed it.

And they confirmed it is authentic.

Hawaii is asking the deseprate Arizona to prove they need to see it.

prove they need to see it AGAIN

AGAIN

edit on 19-5-2012 by BlueStatePatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2012 by BlueStatePatriot because: (no reason given)

They have a point in some regard, but no birth certificate was ever analyzed and confirmed authentic. That digital creation from Adobe Illustrator was such a fraud that any "expert" claiming it was a scanned document needs to answer the question of why not one single letter of text was recognized as text if that's why they claim it's all layered and fake looking.
Part of me wishes I could bring myself to be a sellout and take a job supporting the establishment like you've done. I just fear I'd wind up shooting myself from the pressure of putting my brain through such extreme cognitive dissonance. I'm glad to see you're doing well with it. I know you must wish that at some point they would do something positive that you could write about. Unfortunately all you have is damage control and the water's coming in faster than you can plug holes.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You're doing a wonderful job of instigating. You are acting like a snob, so people immediately hate you, doesn't matter what side you picked. You might as well just go on the therightside.com and tell them how you'll feel. You'd get tons of angry callers. If you're here to get a rise out of people, job well done. Personally I don't see how you could want him back... he's done a pretty mediocre job at best, certainly he isn't considered to be the best person for the job, but then again they're all muppets. However the signing of the NDAA really should have been the final straw for just about anyone. So what we have a black president, great for us, it didn't stop racism or bias or any number of other social calamities. What did it solve? Nothing, it just showed in a twisted way that everyone is a little racist. How can we be so narrow sighted that we are still concerned with the pseudo-leader of this nation. Forgo this nonsense and let's get back to creating a society where we are not constantly reliant on the Network of Social Institutions and we can fend for ourselves if need be, were communities are the norm and instigators have no place among us.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You mean like when the Governor of Hawaii admits that the B.C. might night even exist and the comes out a couple weeks later and magically finds it?

www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarCry
We of the White Resistance against the Hordes (WRATH) have targeted this website for acts of deplorable censorship against all mention of Anti-White hate crimes and double standards in western society, the Zionist Occupational Government (ZOG), plausible Holocaust denial, and other White civil rights issues. Likewise we detest this websites program of disinformation designed to mystify the public into false opinions concerning conspiracy theories which make out the perpetrators of global injustice to be Nazis, Satanists, Extraterrestrials, or all three, with no allowance for the Jewish Zionist and Zionist Christian. This is a campaign by Whites for Whites and we implore you to join us in condemning the Zionist Occupational Government (the ZOG), and censorship of White civil rights issues. Furthermore we implore you to educate yourself on these subjects…the future of your race depends on it!

Join us on www.aryanity.com

Dude. you're hardcore.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

I'm an expert on all Creative Suite applications and I can tell you why it becoming layers made it fake; because scanned documents ALWAYS scan as flat images. There are certain kinds of scanning software that recognize text and will create a text layer, often editable. The "birth certificate" contained multiple layers that didn't contain text and the scanning software, to use your term, magically didn't recognize a single character as editable, not one. If it didn't recognize text as text, why would it create a text layer? And more importantly, why would it create multiple layers if none of the served any purpose?
You seem to have great faith in the establishment telling you the truth. As you mature and gain wisdom and experience you will see that they lie almost nonstop. Your President is a scam artist. Who knows where he was born and what his story really is? Who actually cares at this point?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Good for Hawaii for standing their ground.

Of course if they don't wish to comply with the request, Arizona is under no obligation to place Obama on the November ballot. So much for Arizona being a swing state in that instance.

I wonder if any other states will follow Arizona's lead?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join