It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii to Arizona "Prove You Need It"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

So you focus on the leadership, but you ignore that unions help keep peoples wages
high.

Come now.....

You don't see the hypocrisy,in this?

I do.

Why are these Union Leaders getting paid more then the men they represent ? Why the Nepotism? Unions have been failing its members,for years !!

I ALWAYS focus on those,at the Top.......

Gee, I never hear you slam Wall Street, but again, that is point of focusing on a small
portion of a large group to discredit the whole.

I also see that you did not apply this to "principle" to corporations, likely, 98% of the world is
comprised of leadership positions that pay more than the people they lead or represent.

See this is why I don't like to debate with you, because you confabulate Sonny -

The corruption of a few in a group does not mean that the entire group is corrupt or lacking
benefit from the group.

So tell Me Sonny... If you guys crush unions in America do you think those workers are going
to get better paying jobs? I'm asking you again Sonny, don't play coy
edit on 20-5-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here are the statistics that show that union members make better wages across
the board.

www.bls.gov...

So you guys think America is going to become better by making people
poorer and poorer...

Why don't you guys explain why you think that will work?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

What's your problem with liberals?

The human race is undeniably an extremist species. Which means whichever way we lean, we'll go all the way with it.

So, here's my question to you: would you rather live in an extremely conservative nation, or an extremely liberal nation? You can only have it one way, and humankind has shown it cannot do the balancing act.

And from what I've seen so far, people really like their freedom to do as they please.

America works because is Democratic in nature and this allows for balance between two
opposing ideologies - America endures because the right and left prevent extremism,
that is the secret of the founding fathers. Humanity and its predispositions are fairly balanced,
this is why elections here are so close all the time. Without balance, America will completely
fail

First time i have agreed with you except this country was built to be a republic . The concept of a two party system is based off triangulation in my opinion"not fact". Some of the founding fathers are masons after all. the two party would take two very different approaches to solving a problem leading to a middle ground and they found the correct approach to address the issue by using the middle ground. The problem now is both parties are so extreme they dont have a middle ground and the point isn't to solve the problem aka tip of triangle. both partys are not after the same problems or issues with the people meaning there is no point

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So tell Me Sonny... If you guys crush unions in America do you think those workers are going

Im not crushing ANYONE. Second,I brought up the Union Leadership,to show you,they are just like those on Wall Street. See,I agree with you on the Wall Street,Big Bank,Barron Robbers.......Why arnt Union members angry at Union Leadership pay?
Why the hypocrisy?

My Father was in a Union all his life. The Union failed to reach a decision with his company,and the company decided to leave,even AFTER the workers were willing to give into what the company demanded. The Union Leadership SCREWED my father.

You want to know about Jobs,without Unions? Look to your Leader Obama,for the answers. We are doing great in this country,thanks to him !

And Jobs were here BEFORE Unions,my friend. Now workers were getting the low end of the deal,and Unions were beneficial at one time.Now they are not,and my example amplifies the reason.

Why cant the Leadership get paid,the average workers salary,that they represent ?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

What's your problem with liberals?

The human race is undeniably an extremist species. Which means whichever way we lean, we'll go all the way with it.

So, here's my question to you: would you rather live in an extremely conservative nation, or an extremely liberal nation? You can only have it one way, and humankind has shown it cannot do the balancing act.

And from what I've seen so far, people really like their freedom to do as they please.

America works because is Democratic in nature and this allows for balance between two
opposing ideologies - America endures because the right and left prevent extremism,
that is the secret of the founding fathers. Humanity and its predispositions are fairly balanced,
this is why elections here are so close all the time. Without balance, America will completely
fail

First time i have agreed with you except this country was built to be a republic . The concept of a two party system is based off triangulation in my opinion"not fact". Some of the founding fathers are masons after all. the two party would take two very different approaches to solving a problem leading to a middle ground and they found the correct approach to address the issue by using the middle ground. The problem now is both parties are so extreme they dont have a middle ground and the point isn't to solve the problem aka tip of triangle. both partys are not after the same problems or issues with the people meaning there is no point

I never said America is not a Republic... My point is, we have a say in how we are governed through
representative Democracy,,, that is what gives us input into governance, which is what creates that
balance 150 million Righties balanced by 150 million Lefties and their representatives

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
www.alan.com...

Hahahah. Hawaii just handed Arizona a major slap.

Because Obama has shown his birth certificate to the entire American people.

And experts have analyzed it.

And they confirmed it is authentic.

Hawaii is asking the deseprate Arizona to prove they need to see it.

prove they need to see it AGAIN

AGAIN

edit on 19-5-2012 by BlueStatePatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2012 by BlueStatePatriot because: (no reason given)

Except that it hasn't been proven to be authentic - it has been proven to be a layered adobe illustrator forgery. I don't know where you're getting your information - the liberal state propaganda bureau, I guess,

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Im not crushing ANYONE. Second,I brought up the Union Leadership,to show you,they are just like those on Wall Street. See,I agree with you on the Wall Street,Big Bank,Barron Robbers.......Why arnt Union members angry at Union Leadership pay?
Why the hypocrisy?

I certainly think Union Leadership should be held to higher standards -

I assume many union member are angry at the pay of leadership, I bet they are also angry at the
pay of the CEO's of the companies they work for, that is only natural for some.

My Father was in a Union all his life. The Union failed to reach a decision with his company,and the company decided to leave,even AFTER the workers were willing to give into what the company demanded. The Union Leadership SCREWED my father.

That is absolutely SCREWED!

I'm sorry about that and I wish I could have changed that... I think lefties should figure out
a way to prevent that type of thing in the future by creating better laws and replacing the
ones that are not working

You want to know about Jobs,without Unions? Look to your Leader Obama,for the answers. We are doing great in this country,thanks to him !

I know first hand that my friends who worked at a super market chain here make under half what they
made once the unions were run out. Same job, same store, same building, ten years latter and they
make just north on minimum wage, some for 20 years of service.

That is actually what has happened here in my locale

I don't think America is going to become stronger, by cutting wages and cutting taxes for
the wealthy. That is what I oppose, I stand for raising wages, I think if everyone got
a raise, we would all be better off. We could all stand to pay higher prices to pay for
those raises and we would all have more money to spend in general.

This is where I disagree with modern conservatism, you cannot be a super power if you
follow the employment principles of Mexico. Mexico has done ALL the things conservatives
want economically speaking, they ran all the unions out, removed wage guidelines, removed
labor laws and look what they have sonny? The same conservative attitude that you find in
Texas regarding labor, is very similar to the conservatives attitude in Mexico, they were once
the same place if you recall.

They have Billionaires who live in compounds guarded by Para Military, surrounded by
30 million people on the skids. Check Mexico City out, that is trickle down, pick yourself
up by your boot straps fifty years later. I am not sure why you guys don't see that if you
constantly align with Billionaires, you will only enrich billionaires. It is such a simple
thing to behold.

And Jobs were here BEFORE Unions,my friend. Now workers were getting the low end of the deal,and Unions were beneficial at one time.Now they are not,and my example amplifies the reason.

Check the statistics I provided, Union laborers make nearly 20% more than their non
union counter parts, wouldn't you benefit from a 20% raise?

Yes, America existed without unions... But did you ever bother to think about why unions
became so prominent?

They were a response, a response to horrible conditions, wages and treatment. Unions
did not spring up for fun...

As to your last sentence, look at the higher wages union members make, they are still
beneficial to many people.

Now, instead of smashing union, why not just reform the problems that lead to
the horrible situation your dad was put into? I think that would be a great way to
keep it beneficial for all -

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Having spent a decade of my life in a union they can go talk a long walk off a short pier.

I have earned that right to hate the ever living hell out of them.

Union first union only union is the epitomy of class warfare because if you don't have seniority your worthless.

What the union wants the union gets what the individual wants be damned those who champion unions have traded one master for another and they really expect people to sit there and thank them.

For what? paying a union for the priviledge just to have a job?

Blah

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

the horrible situation your dad was put into? I think that would be a great way to

Star for ya.

The problem is this BDC. "The haves" do not want any "reform" when it comes to losing what they consider,earned.Leadership always believes they deserve a bigger cut of the pie.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Star for ya.

The problem is this BDC. "The haves" do not want any "reform" when it comes to losing what they consider,earned.Leadership always believes they deserve a bigger cut of the pie.

If I were president, I would actually reform unions 3 fold

A. End the abuse of power and Nepotism, including the tactic that happened to your father.

B. I would let Union Members determine the salary of leadership

C. Stop this from being a wedge issue

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Star for ya.

A. End the abuse of power and Nepotism, including the tactic that happened to your father.

Good luck getting Union Leadership to back your vote,to become President.......

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Having spent a decade of my life in a union they can go talk a long walk off a short pier.

I have earned that right to hate the ever living hell out of them.

Union first union only union is the epitomy of class warfare because if you don't have seniority your worthless.

What the union wants the union gets what the individual wants be damned those who champion unions have traded one master for another and they really expect people to sit there and thank them.

For what? paying a union for the priviledge just to have a job?

Blah

I think a master that fights to give you better wages, it better than one that engineers ways
to pay you less for more and more work. But you don't have to engage in logic, that's your
right

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think a master that fights to give you better wages, it better than one that engineers ways
to pay you less for more and more work.

How about NO Masters..................

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Star for ya.

Good luck getting Union Leadership to back your vote,to become President.......

I'll get the union members to vote for me, I will also get moderate conservatives and
the full blown liberals who believe in higher wages for as many as possible, like myself.

That would Make them a "BrainDead Republican?"

Kinda like a "Regan Democrat"

I like the sound of that -

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

to pay you less for more and more work.

How about NO Masters..................

My first jobs was for McDonalds in 1995, I made $125 a week for working full time.

that store made 2.1 million a month

I agree, how do we get that done?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
anyone with half a brain can see that the RECEIPT of his longform (there is a receipt which is short form version of the long form certificate) was fake, and the longform itself was fake. The type-writer FONT, which emulates splashes from a typewriter, all the letters were identical to one another, aka. all of the "a" letters had the same exact splash, all of the "b" letters, "c" letters etc. That is impossible because when typing on a typewriter the ink splats are different every time, like how each snow flake is unique and different. Also how hard you hit each key stroke effects the lightness/darkness of each letter, they would not all be the same exact shade. Also his SSN turned out to be some dead woman in Connecticut? And the Kenyan government officials said that his birth records had been "illegally removed"? So that means they would have had to be there in the first place, yes? How can you remove records if they were not there to begin with?

Everything about this president is a LIE.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i dont get why we give these types of threads any attention

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Gee, I never hear you slam Wall Street, but again, that is point of focusing on a small portion of a large group to discredit the whole.

That is hilarious for the simple reason that unions have their pensions and those evil corporations pensions invested in Wall Street.

Go on attack Wall Street then what are they going to do for their retirements eh?

Blah

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Obama Campaign Promise - October 27, 2007
www.youtube.com...

lol,

take that to the library of lies...

what a puppet

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join