It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Responds to Breitbart 'Kenya' Booklet Story !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Lord Jules
So where did they get this infomation from if it was wrong? It couldn't be some "silly birther" conspiracy website, in 1991.

I agree! This really opens a can of worms. A massive can of worms.

Did Kenya even exist as Kenya when Barack was born?

One of the Obama campaign arguments was that he couldnt have been born
in Kenya as it was still Africa then!

Maybe those little footprints on that African birth certificate are real?

At this point it really no longer maters. The damage is done and it no longer maters where he was born.

I did find this on the net.

"A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet:
The Birth certificate released the other day states that Obama was born August 4, 1961, and states that his father, then age 25, was born in Kenya.
PROBLEM: Kenya did not become the independent State of Kenya until 1963. In 1961 it was still known as British East Africa Protectorate. Look it up on the CIA official website. Click HERE

www.cia.gov...

How was Barack Obama Sr. born in a country that did not exist until 27 years AFTER his birth?

The Birth Certificate was produced by the Kapi'Olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital.

PROBLEM: This Hospital did NOT exist until 1978, when it was formed by the merger of Kaui'keolani Children's Hospital and Kapi'olani Maternity Home. Look it up yourself at www.kapiolani.org...

How did Obama obtain a Certificate of Live Birth from a Hospital that did not exist until 17 years AFTER his birth?

Now I know that you folks are tired of this "birther" talk, and, frankly, so am I. But I WOULD like to know how much it cost ME for Obama and his little gang of bomb throwers to bribe someone to produce this phony "certificate"?

Just asking. You should be too."

Here is where I found it Link
Nothing new

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I believe is not accurate they changed there name toKapi'Olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in 1931. No need to doubt it, coming from a birther who is running off to church and doesn't have time to find my source. (It came from and old Catholic Social Service pamplet, I recall).

The Birth Certificate was produced by the Kapi'Olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital.

PROBLEM: This Hospital did NOT exist until 1978, when it was formed by the merger of Kaui'keolani Children's Hospital and Kapi'olani Maternity Home. Look it up yourself at www.kapiolani.org...

I will check your source later in that you just can't trust everything you read.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I now think he was born in HI but has lied his way to where he is using affirmative action...He has lied about being born in Kenya for his own gain until his bid for the Oval Office. He's still a fraud and usurper for this as well.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

What do you mean by "you just can't trust everything you read"?
Now days you can not trust ANYTHING you read. This whole mess proves that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

All the presidents are frauds...they promised to save this country, and it's still on the fast-track to the ninth circle of hell.

Dante himself couldn't have done the job better.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

What do you mean by "you just can't trust everything you read"?
Now days you can not trust ANYTHING you read. This whole mess proves that.

Yep, I can't deny that.

I did find my source about the birth hospital. A bit of background, Salvation Army used to have maternity homes and child birth facilities on the same property. In St. Louis it was called "Booth Memorial Hospital" and they did allow non-residents to deliver their babies there. I am sure it was because they charged less. You will see this was a Salvation Army program in the link.

nicedeb.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
[SNIP]

Supporting Obama over the prospect of Romney/ALA GOP, who will go to War with IRAN
in no time is very intelligent actually.

I do not think American needs a real corporate raider to run it after what has happened here
edit on 20-5-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How is it believable that one would write a biography, no matter how small, for another person,

but without any input from them?

Ok, maybe if they were already famous it could be looked up in a reference book.

But come on, how is it believable that he did not submit that info???

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankensence
The woman who wrote that came out and said she made a mistake when she out the brief bio together. It's an easy mistake to make, Obama's father was from Kenya, it's natural to assume he was too.

What I don't get is why the birther crowd is so determined to ignore her?

Fair enough, but where did she get her info about his father from? Are we certain he didn't make that false claim for personal gain? Or worse, maybe he wanted to claim something like that because he didn't like America. Kind of like that reverend he used to frequently listen to. Michelle refers to Kenya as his home country? My heritage goes back to Scotland, but I don't go around saying I'm Scottish, or that Scotland is my home country. So even if he is a natural born citizen, he obviously holds more pride in being Kenyan, or so it seems.
edit on 20-5-2012 by notquiteright because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
A website brought to our attention on another thread by Stormdancer777 has some interesting info.

*Dystel & Goderich published the very same promotional bio for Obama until April 3, 2007, modifying it to include updates to Obama's resume such as his new Illinois senate seat and his 2004 DNC speech..."BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller."

*Obama launches his presidential campaign in February 2007.

*Dystel & Goderich deletes "born in Kenya" and inserts "born in Hawaii" into his bio on April 21, 2007...two short months after Obama's declares. :eek:

*Archive.org captures and caches website data (OH SH*T!) and has the evidence of the attempted cover-up here April 3, 2007 and here April 21, 2007!
:

Well, Well, Well, What Do We Have Here?

Dystel & Goderich Client List "Correction"

(April 3, 2007)

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

(April 21, 2007)

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Hawaii to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Fact: The Breitbart bloggers chose to ignore the very clear facts that belie their claim.

Fact: Obama sexed up his bio to sell a book because of his own self interest like all those who would become politicians they sell themselves as something they are not.

Obama is a fraud and only the clueless can't see through that BS!.

Hoorah!

For the Fraud in Chief!

Once a Liar always a Liar!

Saying he was born in Kenya makes it sexy?
To who?
Do you find that sexy?
Would you buy a book more because the author is from Kenya than the US?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
where was romney born ?

let me see one birther demand to see his BC when he wins the nomination

lol

It was brought up on an older thread in January by Member Indigo5.

Are we sure Mitt Romney is eligible to be President?

p.s .... you should remember, you posted comments on the thread !

edit on May-19-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

I do not see his birth certificate nor anyone demanding to see it in that thread.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Then add that to the thread.

I think I did ask.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on May-21-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
New Youtube from Alex Jones:

Published on May 20, 2012 by TheAlexJonesChannel

On the May 20 Sunday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the global elite on the run as the establishment media is forced to report on the Bilderbergers and their noxious plan to finally unfold a devastating attack on Iran, undermine the internet with government censorship, and sell the public on more trillions in bankster bailouts and punitive carbon taxes under the discredited cover of saving the earth. Alex talks about the continued and long overdue outing of Kenyan-born Obama the imposter and the G8 war council in Chicago that has transformed the Windy City into a repressive police state where political activists disappear and patsies are set-up as terrorists to further the manufactured war on terror and its Orwellian control grid.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Then add that to the thread.

I think I did ask.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have no idea what planet you are reading my posts on but the only reason I went to that link is because you claimed that I would find that exact question being asked. It is not. Now you want me to add it for you?

WHAT?

You said it was there. It is not. I am not going to fix your lie for you.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Poster clearly states: "this goes for everybody."

Throwing around the word lie is not polite or acceptable behavior.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
So let me get this straight.

-A fact checker just assumed that a black man was from Kenya?

-Obama never gave any input of information for a book, yet even short stories with no-name writers get to write their own bios.

-A persons first book, a milestone moment, and no corrections for 16 years?

The people who doubt this are slandered as "birthers".

So should the people who swallow this be called, um, sheep?
edit on 19-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

So why has no person from the left deemed to respond to my post?

Still waiting. . . . . . .

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ok Bunny,

stop making sense....

Libs are all about good intentions, he probably has good intentions, never mind the little technicalities.

Gunna save us, everybody loves him, what is your problem?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Poster clearly states: "this goes for everybody."

Throwing around the word lie is not polite or acceptable behavior.

From clicking on the post you replied to, I have no clue what you are talking about. The post you replied to does not have anything to do with anything you are supposedly correcting me about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join