It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Responds to Breitbart 'Kenya' Booklet Story !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Please re elect Obama. I want soldiers standing on the corner. I want the TSA groping more kids and grandmothers. I want the US to continue to look like the planet bully. I want more government spending, to hell with the national debt. Oh, and please take more out of the tax payers pocket to fund it all.
I will give him credit for one thing. He knows how to reel in the suckers.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So where did they get this infomation from if it was wrong? It couldn't be some "silly birther" conspiracy website, in 1991. They would have been better off denying the pamphlete was real. By admitting this fact checking error they have to tie up a loose end as to where this claim came from.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
So where did they get this infomation from if it was wrong? It couldn't be some "silly birther" conspiracy website, in 1991.

I agree! This really opens a can of worms. A massive can of worms.

Did Kenya even exist as Kenya when Barack was born?

One of the Obama campaign arguments was that he couldnt have been born
in Kenya as it was still Africa then!

Maybe those little footprints on that African birth certificate are real?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
We don't have the answers we want. H*ll, we don't even have the answers we deserve. Some people don't care about these doubts and concerns, but they should at least give Americans who are trying to connect all the dots some space to investigate this possible usurper. There is just something very sinister lurking in the shadows of this man that some can feel and see. They deserve every last one of their questions answered.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

-A fact checker just assumed that a black man was from Kenya?

-Obama never gave any input of information for a book, yet even short stories with no-name writers get to write their own bios.

-A persons first book, a milestone moment, and no corrections for 16 years?

The people who doubt this are slandered as "birthers".

So should the people who swallow this be called, um, sheep?
edit on 19-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Awww, c'mon people! We're just going to buy this tripe?

I thought ATS was all about makin your own minds, your own opinions.

Is there NO Obama supporter who can logically refute my assertations?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I am 66 years old and have seen a few presidents in my day - D&R - both. I can honestly say I have never seen so much lying and twisting of words and incompetence in my lifetime. His birth certificate is probably just the leading edge of his mysterious life. Even if 1/10 of the crap that comes out about this guy is true - it is something that needs to be addressed - but behold - the American public has elected other dim wits that are dancing to the lobbyist music. How any person, if D or R, can watch this sick carousel of an administration do what they do, and not do, and not come the conclusion they are misguided human beings is beyond most of us have seen this for years.

Mr. Obama has become the kind of the person he campaigned against - it is crazy - but there it is in plain site for everyone to see and hear - how on our Gods earth can anyone not see the BS of twisted spending and denials of campaign promises and breaking every rule this country has stood by for centuries is beyond me. Oh - lets spend almost a $1,000,000.00 to keep his personal records out of the public eye - oh ya. Don't get me wrong, he has been preceded by some of the very same crap that he dishes out - only difference is he is serving the whole smorgasbord, not just bits and pieces.

This country is tired - and I mean tired of getting screwed and tired of our warring where we don't belong. Those of you on the government tit and thinking you are going to support this kind of leadership in the name of "I'm going to get my share" may be in for a surprise in the end. For sure you can see this man has misrepresented himself and need to come clean.

Right now I feel the proof of the Obama birth certificate is minor compared to the issues at hand in America If something isn't done about both parties - and I mean both - we will be on this sick carousel of spending and warring until it all comes tumbling down on all of us. Ask yourself who will come out on top after we tumble? And those of you who are on the teat may get the surprise of your ever loving receiving government check life. Wake liberals and conservatives - please! in Gods name wake up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

It seems a bit vague and leaves questions unanswered !!!

What questions were left unanswered, in your mind?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Get ready for a major announcement by the Obama administration.

The Obama campaign is about to once again

completely embarass the birthers.

Yes, Obama has embarrassed all Americans with his failed policies, unending lies, racking up trillions in debt more than every president combined, and just the other day wanting the debt limit raised with no limit..

He sure has embarrassed everyone, maybe even the whole world..

Good catch there BlueState, you are really sharp, I will be watching you

Lies is what you wrote. Straight from Romney's mouth.

Reagan tripled the debt. Bush doubled from 5 to 10 Trillion. Obama to 15 trillion, which is .5 more.
You're listening to a guy who campares himself to an etch a sketch. This is not a good idea.
This man you're getting your lies from also says that he should take the credit for saving GM.

Your guy is an out of touch, greedy, cruel to dogs, phony plutocrat.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Biebart dies night before of supposed heart attack who started that the ones that darted him or smeared devils breath on him before obummer's real info release, Biebart corroner dies of arsenic( accidental ) poisoning night before coroners conclusions oh and the wicked witch of the west flew out my backside when I had a gas release and when it rains no one gets wet!! Really Wake up

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Obama himself is the FOUNDING FATHER of BIRTHERS.

There is only 2 ways to take this whole story.

1. Obama was born in Kenya which he LIED and produced a fraudulent BC.

2. Obama was born in Hawaii , LIED and led people to believe he was foriegn born in order to cheat others or gain politically, just like Elizabeth Warren did. You know the professor that said she was native american and is running for senate in Massachusetts.

Either way you choose OBAMA IS A LIAR!!

Everytime you see the word 'BIRTHER' just remember WHO started all this....OBAMA the founding father of the birther movement. Someone needs to put that in the birther bylaws so everyone knows who to thank for all this DIVISION!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by xuenchen

It seems a bit vague and leaves questions unanswered !!!

What questions were left unanswered, in your mind?

Umm Well Uhh...

Two are in the 4th post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No-ones addessed my points either.

What will happen though, is that they'll come up with their own questions that they'll answer. Totally irrelavent and meaningless to the thread theme.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah, it seems the Obama Campaign is having some problems with this one.

I think will just let it go away, but there's more to come ...

This booklet issue is just the the start.

They expect us to simply believe anything they say regardless of how weak and feeble the explanations are.

Well that works great for the supporter mentalities.

Hardly convincing to anybody with an objective view point.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Please re elect Obama. I want soldiers standing on the corner. I want the TSA groping more kids and grandmothers. I want the US to continue to look like the planet bully. I want more government spending, to hell with the national debt. Oh, and please take more out of the tax payers pocket to fund it all.
I will give him credit for one thing. He knows how to reel in the suckers.

Oh yes, Obama implemented all those things

If we are suckers, you are a Popsicle

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockinground
Biebart corroner dies of arsenic( accidental ) poisoning night before coroners conclusions oh and the wicked witch of the west flew out my backside when I had a gas release and when it rains no one gets wet!! Really Wake up

No. No evidence has come forward that the LAB TECH (Not Coroner) had ANY connection to Andrew Breitbart's autopsy. LA County has several dozen lab techs. They do not all work on every patient.

Get your facts straight, citizen. Do your research.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Honest Question: With Obama passing various Bush-era measures like the Patriot act, not to mention his signing of NDAA, the 'war' in Libya, the war in Afghanistan, the use of drones in countries we havent declared war against, executing US citizens without trial, etc etc etc, don't you feel kind of stupid perpetuating such inconsequential criticisms of the guy? I mean, wouldnt you rather go after him on something with substance?

Are you possibly a Democratic operative?
edit on 20-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

More conservative BS.

Don't call it 'conservative'. nothing abut this nonsense reflects Conservatism, only GOP neo-conservatism.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Honest Question: With Obama passing various Bush-era measures like the Patriot act, not to mention his signing of NDAA, the 'war' in Libya, the war in Afghanistan, the use of drones in countries we havent declared war against, executing US citizens without trial, etc etc etc, don't you feel kind of stupid perpetuating such inconsequential criticisms of the guy? I mean, wouldnt you rather go after him on something with substance?

Plenty of other threads address all that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
where was romney born ?

let me see one birther demand to see his BC when he wins the nomination

lol

I spent hours one night trying to debunk Ronmey's citizenship claim. Upon return to the U.S. his family claimed they never renounced their American citizenship when they moved to Mexico. I have read arguments that claimed they did renounce U.S. citizenship because Mormon missionaries were not allow to be American citizens. There is no written proof they became Mexican citizens.

His dad, George, (born in Mexico) who ran for President in 1968 wasn't properly vetted IMO. I determined Mitt is eligible because I found his dad's social security death records. America has to clean up it's vetting process

Have fun messing with that one!

Well, I guess I am your one birther,
my motivation was to nip any more nightmares like this in the bud. Wikipedia says Mitt was born in Detroit.
en.wikipedia.org...

edited to add: I hope I didn't upset you, we all are guilty of judging too quickly.
edit on 5/20/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join