It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Responds to Breitbart 'Kenya' Booklet Story !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Obama Campaign Responds to Breitbart 'Kenya' Booklet Story
Breitbart Story by John Nolte

It looks like AttackWatch has written a response to the "Born in Kenya" booklet from 1991 !!

It seems a bit vague and leaves questions unanswered !!!

Par for the course since they only are writing to appease a specific targeted group of supporters.

The people who already know The Truth about Obama are unfazed by the dodging rhetoric.

Though it quickly became an Internet punchline, Attack Watch should not be dismissed. Attack Watch is paid for and an extension of Obama for America, which is part of BarackObama.com, the online campaign hub for the White House. That means that the Obama campaign itself has decided to comment on the Breitbart News' exclusive surrounding a 1991 booklet published by President Obama's literary agency that falsely claimed the President was born in Kenya. It's also worth noting that this claim extended to the lit agency's website until 2007, two months after Obama announced his candidacy for president.

What's fascinating about the Obama campaign's response is the many questions it leaves unanswered:

Fact: The Breitbart bloggers chose to ignore the very clear facts that belie their claim.

* The literary agent who put together the 1991 pamphlet in question noted that, “there was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.” The mistake in the pamphlet was the result of “nothing more than a fact checking error” by the agent.

* Despite the Breitbart bloggers’ claim that the booklet was an attempt to manipulate some carefully crafted persona, numerous news outlets had already reported the President as Hawaiian-born. A year before the pamphlet’s release in 1991, a New York Times article on Barack Obama’s election to head the Harvard Law Review reported correctly, “Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.”

As far as that first bullet point, what the Obama camp won't tell you is that Breitbart News made numerous attempts to contact the literary agency without any kind of response. Once the agency finally released a statement, we published it.

Link to the AttackWatch Rebuttal

Nerves are struck !

Hearts are Pounding !

Adams apples are gullitating and gagging !

Dry heaves ...... !!

Shortness of breath !

Gulp .... Swallow Harder !!!!!

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Fact: The Breitbart bloggers chose to ignore the very clear facts that belie their claim.

Fact: Obama sexed up his bio to sell a book because of his own self interest like all those who would become politicians they sell themselves as something they are not.

Obama is a fraud and only the clueless can't see through that BS!.

Hoorah!

For the Fraud in Chief!

Once a Liar always a Liar!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
where was romney born ?

let me see one birther demand to see his BC when he wins the nomination

lol

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Another glaring obvious "error" may be the reference to Obama Sr. as a "Kenyan Finance Minister"

Was that ever confirmed to be "True" ? ... Hmmm.

I think he may have got a Job in the Kenyan Finance Dept or whatever it was, but I don't think Obama Sr. was ever a "Minister".

Perhaps another "oversight" ? ... Hmmm.

Now where did "they" get THAT info from ? ... Obama Jr. maybe by chance ?

and has anyone questioned Obama's job with "Business International Corp" ?
I think that outfit was a CIA operation at the time ?

All this is listed in the Magic Booklet

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

It seems a bit vague and leaves questions unanswered !!!

Per usual from the Obama Administration.
Ive come to expect,no less...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
where was romney born ?

lol

It was brought up on an older thread in January by Member Indigo5.

Are we sure Mitt Romney is eligible to be President?

p.s .... you should remember, you posted comments on the thread !

edit on May-19-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The truth is though I can see why this is a concern there is more major concerns with his presidency
He is DESTROYING the economy

GET HIM OUT Kenyan or American
Also you are alienating your opposition with this argument because they are zombies
I would prefer sticking the to economy, that should be more than sufficient

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Read the headlines today he is telling the eu to lay off austerity!!!!!!!!

Oh that guy doesn't have a brain!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Get ready for a major announcement by the Obama administration.

The Obama campaign is about to once again

completely embarass the birthers.

+9 more 
posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Get ready for a major announcement by the Obama administration.

The Obama campaign is about to once again

completely embarass the birthers.

Yes, Obama has embarrassed all Americans with his failed policies, unending lies, racking up trillions in debt more than every president combined, and just the other day wanting the debt limit raised with no limit..

He sure has embarrassed everyone, maybe even the whole world..

Good catch there BlueState, you are really sharp, I will be watching you

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Yes, Obama has embarrassed all Americans with his failed policies, unending lies, racking up trillions in debt more than every president combined, and just the other day wanting the debt limit raised with no limit..

He sure has embarrassed everyone, maybe even the whole world..

Good catch there BlueState, you are really sharp, I will be watching you

More conservative BS.

In fact, as of Jan. 31, 2012, the rise under Obama had yet to surpass the rise under his predecessor, George W. Bus

Dueling Debt Deceptions

POLL: Obama Seen As Smartest, Most Honest Candidate

Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Dont bother, we all know brietbart doesnt lie!

And yes, that was sarcasm.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I think you missed the point.
I don't interact with you much, but I've noticed that missing the point seems to be a trend with you.

I dislike both Romney and Obama equally, but the circumstances of Romney's birth don't leave as many questions. I, personally, am not a birther which leads me to why you are missing the point. Even if Obama was born in Hawaii he is clearly accepting of the idea that you should lie to further your goals. It is another honorless, unadmireable attribute on a long list of the same.

Even still, if he was born in the lap of the the statued President Lincoln it wouldn't change the fact that he has been a horrible president and bane of the constitution. He has helped eliminate our rights and set Americans up for incarceration without fair trial. He is exactly the president they needed to set up an America that is hostile towards protesters and the coming wave of dissidents.

Funny enough.. if he was born in the lap of Lincolnd at the memorial he would probably think that should be tacked on the end of Lincolns biography.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
where was romney born ?

lol

I have no problem with that, I'm sure we won't see a PR pamphlet claiming Romney was born in England discovered from 20 years, what do you think

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

exactly, some people deserve autocrats and dictators, it is in their dna to worship

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The woman who wrote that came out and said she made a mistake when she out the brief bio together. It's an easy mistake to make, Obama's father was from Kenya, it's natural to assume he was too.

What I don't get is why the birther crowd is so determined to ignore her?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankensence
The woman who wrote that came out and said she made a mistake when she out the brief bio together. It's an easy mistake to make, Obama's father was from Kenya, it's natural to assume he was too.

What I don't get is why the birther crowd is so determined to ignore her?

Use your brain- there were dozens of bios, it was 20 years ago, it really defies belief that she can remember this as definitely a "fact checking "error, seriously, it is preposterous

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by frankensence

The same reason this has been around for over 4 years with no factual evidence to back it up at all.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What you should do is see if her bank account jumped up a few digits with taxpayer money to get her to say something like that. Obama needs to be honest with the people. How much more evidence is needed before gullible people like you can see through the nonsense they spit at you. Im sure if a nuke went off close enough to your house to see the mushroom cloud and the obama admin said it was just a transformer blowing up you would believe it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This same woman who is an avid financial supporter of Barack Obama?

Results 1–3 of 3 contributions totaling $2,000 for election cycles 2008, 2010, 2012. Contributions data provided by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Date Amount Recipient State Contributor Interest Group Occupation/Employer City State Zip
9/3/2008 $1,000 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Literary Agent / Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme NEW YORK NY 10128
10/24/2008 $500 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme New York NY 10128
11/3/2008 $500 Barack Obama [about] IL Senate Dystel, Jane Employer listed but category unknown Dystel & Goderich Literary Manageme New York NY 10128
Download CSV

*MEDIA: Due to the nature of campaign finance data there may be multiple spellings of an organization or individual. To assure the accuracy of your findings please contact the MapLight research department via email or call 510-868-0894 to verify totals before publishing a citation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join