It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL 2012 GOP Delegate Count >HERE<

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

All the statements coming out of the Paul camp point towards him remaining in the GOP. That means he will have to endorse Romney. Apparently there are going to be some very disillusioned folks when that happens.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by eLPresidente

See...you already know how they acted like fools.

They booed Romney's son off the stage. They got in a brawl with Romney supporters. And they held a fake convention in a parking lot saying it was official.

Like it or not...Paul's supporters are embarrasing him.

Boo'ing somebody for doing something they shouldn't be doing is labeled crazy?

Ron Paul supporters being HIT and not fighting back is considered a brawl?

Using parliamentary procedure to complete the meeting because the meeting was adjourned illegally is fake?

You WOULD use logic like this to make arguments.

I guess you could say its Obama logic.

You are embarrassing yourself.
edit on 21-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul had to have invited Romney's son to be there. So, how is he supposed to work with people in government if his crazy fans won't let him?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Ron Paul had to have invited Romney's son to be there. Your own words.
Inviting someone to attend does not give them the right to disrespect you.
I guess many here see that as OK .
You trolls are all the same , you demand respect, but fail to give it.
You get what you give.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

All the statements coming out of the Paul camp point towards him remaining in the GOP. That means he will have to endorse Romney. Apparently there are going to be some very disillusioned folks when that happens.

No such thing will happen. He won't be thrown out of the GOP if he doesn't endorse Romney. Where do you come up with this?

He won't. I haven't a doubt.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Remaining in the GOP does not mean he HAS to endorse Romney. After Paul's 2008 run came to an end he DID NOT endorse John McCain. So why would he have to endorse Romney?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The amount of spin in this thread reminds me of FOX News. Simply astonishing.

You already admitted that Ron Paul supporters boo'd Romney's son off stage...you just made an excuse for them.

People get boo'ed at all types of events. Booing someone does not make a crowd out of control, rowdy, or mean that they are "acting like fools". What it means is that the crowd disagrees or disapproves. Are you saying that when baseball fans boo the visiting team, they are acting like fools? Since when does booing an individual reflect poorly on the crowd who does the booing? What it does reflect on is WHO is being boo'ed. Either his message was not being received well, or he was not being received well. That is a reflection on Romney's Son, not a reflection of Ron Paul, his Campaign, or even his supporters.

And you admitted Ron Paul supporters were in a brawl...but you make another excuse saying they never hit anyone

No one admitted any such thing. He admitted that Ron Paul supporters were assaulted. Being assaulted does not mean there was a "brawl". A "Brawl" would indicate that there was a mutual combatant situation. For example, if I were to walk up and punch you in the mouth, and you defended yourself and hit me back and we began fighting... that would be a brawl. Instead, if I were to punch you in the mouth and you pick up a camera and begin recording, that is not a brawl.That is you documenting the scene after being assaulted. HUGE difference.

Like I said...take it up with your candidate....he is the one that called you guys out on it. Apparently he doesn't have much faith in his supporters since he keeps having to release statements reminding them to be civil.

Again, Ron Paul himself has not said any such thing. Though he has made mention that people must remain civil and respectful of the process. That has nothing to do with faith. It was not too long ago that Obama was on National TV telling people to remain civil and allow the process to work (Treyvon Martin case comments), does that mean that Obama believes all his supporters or all people are rabid crazies that are on the brink of vigilante justice? Of course not! Your assertion here is just silly.

It is your guy's campaign that is saying this stuff to the media...not me...if you are mad...go yell at Ron Paul.

And at the risk of being labeled "off topic" again... what does anything your saying have to do with Delegates? The title of this thread is "REAL delegate count". So what does Jesse Benton telling people to be respectful and civil have to do with Delegates or how they will vote on the Convention floor?. Answer: Nothing.
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Ron Paul had to have invited Romney's son to be there. So, how is he supposed to work with people in government if his crazy fans won't let him?

Are you serious? Think about this carefully... it might be tricky.

Josh Romney was boo'ed off stage at the Arizona Republican Party Convention. Are you suggesting that only Ron Paul can invite people to speak at a Republican Party event? Do you have any idea how absolutely stupid your assertion is?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Answer it directly, don't spin it, can you even make a point in this debate without spinning things?

I argued your claims DIRECTLY, wish you could do the same.

You got caught making wild accusations, stop trying to cover up lies with more lies.

edit on 21-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2012 by ohevyisrael because: I deleted my post after seeing it was banned for some reason. IDK why it was but if I can't use info from that site then no need to post this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join