It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amanda Peet 2008: ‘I feel that parents who don’t vaccinate their children are parasites’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Infowars May 19, 2012 Amanda Peet, the “actress,” and one of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful Women in the World, is the latest celebrity to promote the United Nation’s and World Health Organization’s vaccination propaganda (otherwise known as the population control/reduction agenda) website [email protected]. According to the site, all the major partners of the “cause” are the same organizations caught numerous times in the past delivering poisonous vaccines and advocating for population reduction: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations), UNICEF, etc. The most recent outrage was the reporting, or lack thereof, of 47,500 cases of NPAFP [non-polio acute flaccid paralysis].

Read full story here

edit on 19-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Some people have no sense of compassion and logic. This goes to show, that beauty is not related to the skin. Either she is paid to say these things for mere propaganda, or her ignorance actually DOES runs skin deep. I take this topic personally for a simple reason: I developed autism thanks to vaccines. This gives me first hand experience on this subject. I watched also how my own nephew who used to be active as a child, go from a happy child to depressive to autistic, and he is only 11 years old!

To those who don't know about the dangers of vaccines, here are a few links. I wonder what Ms. Pete would say to these people who testified. I guess I would be a parasite since I don't plan on ever vaccinating my kids if I ever have them.

edit on 19-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
her infant almost died from whooping cough..

an acquaintance child died at 2 months of age from pertussis..a preventable disease.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
‘I feel that parents who don’t vaccinate their children are parasites’

I feel that Amanda should stuff the vaccines in her ear since there are obviously some parasites in her head.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I nearly died from the whooping cough VACCINE (DPT) in 1983. Encephalitis and seizures and a hospital stay..put my mom through hell.
I don't even listen to Amanda Peet. She is pretty toxic herself and she is Offit's mouthpiece. Hard to take her seriously when you realize how close her ties are.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100

an acquaintance child died at 2 months of age from pertussis..a preventable disease.

you forgot to mention if this was due to the vaccinations or the lack of them. My money is they vaccinated and got the bug after the jab

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

She is correct. Parents who don't vaccinate their children benefit from herd immunity while endangering it, eventually destroying it. That's a parasite.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

For maximum protection against pertussis, children need 5 DTaP shots. The first 3 shots are given to infants at 2, 4, and 6 months of age.

cdc

I don't think they can vaccinate for pertussis until 2 months..so I know for a fact my friends baby died without vacc.
He was born in October and died on January 7. He was put into the hospital at the beginning of dec. So he had not been "jabbed"..

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
parasite is a little off. I'd go with wreckless

if you don't want the vaccine, fine

home school your kids and pay the medical bills on your own, the insurance companies (us) should be off the hook for any preventable disease that occurs

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I feel that if someone is so adamant about the safety of vaccines should present their children and grand-kids, her friends kids all be obliged to take the vaccines and in a couple of months come back and tell us how good they are.They should be vaccinated in areas where they have no chance of the good ones to be given.
Chances of that happening are 0 to nil.
Peace!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

home school your kids and pay the medical bills on your own, the insurance companies (us) should be off the hook for any preventable disease that occurs

Considering the lack of good education in public schools, the homeschool option is preferable anyway.

Insurance companies are what made medical care too expensive to pay for out of pocket, for you or anybody else.

Apealing to authority is never a very good argument.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So if this person doesnt have the same views as you, they must be a paid shill or totally ignorant?

Now that is some serious arrogance.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ionsoul

They should be vaccinated in areas where they have no chance of the good ones to be given.
Chances of that happening are 0 to nil.

From everything I've heard and read and experienced with vaccines, I think the chance that any of them are good ones is 0 to nil. Preventing disease was a good idea, but then the profit motive entered the equation.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

so you're basically admitting vaccines are useless then

yup, the mercury is doing it's job L
L

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Please do research the other side of the story otherwise it will be difficult for you to have a balanced view on the topic. Check out some of the videos at the top. I know you believe that you're 100% right and don't feel you need to investigate the counter argument, but if you do get time I'd strongly recommend looking into; you never know what you might find out

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

She is correct. Parents who don't vaccinate their children benefit from herd immunity while endangering it, eventually destroying it. That's a parasite.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

how is it preventable? vaccines don't prevent anything our immune system when strong does.

we have an outbreak in MT of whooping cough right now and we had one last year google the numbers of those who HAD vaccines...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

For maximum protection against pertussis, children need 5 DTaP shots. The first 3 shots are given to infants at 2, 4, and 6 months of age.

cdc

I don't think they can vaccinate for pertussis until 2 months..so I know for a fact my friends baby died without vacc.
He was born in October and died on January 7. He was put into the hospital at the beginning of dec. So he had not been "jabbed"..

you don't think? therefore you're sure?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You've done yourself proud with those videos RisenAngel77

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

a big pharma whore...no doubt promised a job as consultant

....just another corporate mouthpiece.

new topics

top topics