It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature and The Shift.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Am I too humble or ignorant?

It seems to me that a lot of people don't understand that something is going on in NATURE! Meaning, this is a regular occurrence, this shift is meant to happen, Everything rotates in the galaxy, Which means this shift has happened before and it's happening again. It's the cycle.

The problem now is that people are having a real hard time overstanding that as humans on this planet we are apart of nature! A very terrible thing has happened to us. We've lost our way. We hardly even know where our food comes from anymore. We are like pets. You have to watch what you eat, get the greens inside of you. I know you meat lovers out here can't put down the meat, but the meat is no good. You've seen Food Inc. Super Size Me, etc. When you look at it like this, when you feed the animals you eat bad food, treat them in bad conditions, and make them have terrible deaths, you will only end up with bad meat. Don't get it yet? It's poison. You are what you eat. Eat a sick animal, you will be sick.

Just an example, it doesn't happen as fast like that since it is a cartoon. But overstand. You ARE what you EAT!

Nature is the only way. We are coming out of an Ice Age, believe it or not. I lived in Toronto my whole life, and every year except the past 3 have been Cold, Dead, Winters. It started getting warmer exponentially. The earth is getting hotter. We know this.

Aliens have taken over this world, Taken humans away from nature, and made us look outside ourselves for everything! Every little thing, we look outside ourselves. Think about it. Animals know what they are suppose to do, because the answers are in their DNA, they start from within. Why are we being taught everything we are suppose to do. The universe is inside of us all. Once the Aliens from Draco, kill our DNA we will be nothing but robots.

These grey aliens are trying to escape but they can't their stuck in the 3D, we are 4D beings, trapping ourselves in the 3D. The Vatican and these ETs are all beasts! They are the devils, cause everything they do is against nature. They're against us! We are nature. This is why I say stop eating these meats, eat more of these veggies, grow some in your back yards. Eating right will help you and your DNA. Get the melanin inside of you working.

People say that they tell you everything in Movies, well explain this movie.

It's about a grey Alien who is on the run from the government, and meets two british men visiting an ET convention. The truth is, these grey aliens are EVIL, they can't feel nothing, they care nothing for nature. And they are trying to leave, so of course these greys will try to indoctrinate you into believe they are friendly, help them before we get hurt. They're is a seen in the movie that says he created all the movies, we see in hollywood. What he really created was history. History, His Story, get it? Prehistory, Pre-His-Story. Why do you think the farthest date recorded is about 3000 BC I think, and then everything before that is Pre-His-Story. These draco's been controlling the show for 6000 years, and his time is up!

He's doing everything he can to kill us, all the food we eat is poison, you guys know this yourselves, yet you choose to eat it. Any fruit with a seed in it is safe. Mother Nature provided these fruits and veg for us, we aren't suppose to eat meat, because in nature Carnivores eat their meat RAW, so they get all the nutrients from it. We can't eat raw meat, we'll get sick. We have to cook the meat because we are domesticated meat eaters. Meat is only ok in proportion like once or twice a week.

I'ma wrap it up.

We are moving into the Sun Cycle, there is going to be a shift. Eat Right, Stay away from the television, STOP worrying about stuff that has no affect on your BEING, get in tune with nature, go outside and play with your children, start looking inside yourself for the answers. And stop worrying about these UFO's for god sakes. I used to research and find new info on them too, but whether I liked it or not. The videos were all the same, we debunk EVERYTHING! So, until we see one in real life, we can't be worried about them.

Stay with Nature, the only thing that seems to make sense.

edit on 19-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I know where my food comes from!! It comes from the garden out by the barn
The cows eat it too, then we eat the cows!
...I'm not gonna talk about eggs, it makes me very sad... bein a chiten and all...
edit on 19-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
We can't eat raw meat, we'll get sick

Nope. I've been eating raw meat for about a decade now, and havent gotten sick.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I tried to be a vegetarian once, but lost too much weight. I started filling weak, ill, low energy, and became sick all the time. I started eating meat again and felt a whole lot better. I know its sad that people need to kill animals to survive, but life isn't made to be fair. Our body are designed to eat animal protein. Every vegetarian Ive met eventually becomes a carnivore again.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

I'm sorry to hear that you are that addicted to flesh.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hi NewerBeing, I agree with a lot of what you're saying. (we're neighbours lol, I'm about an hour away from Toronto).
I actually hate the whole "food chain" system and wonder if there can't be a better way. I watch a lot of nature documentaries, and cry when a predator animal separates a baby from it's mother....to eat it. Apparently a LOT of mother animals will protect their young with their lives.....and grieve the loss of a child.
I've always thought it was wrong that something has to die for something else to live.....and that humans can't communicate with animals, therefore it's okay to eat them. (Wouldn't it be different if the cow or chicken cried "No!"?).
Just my two cents.....soon to increase to five cents once Canada eliminates the penny lol.
jacygirl

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

hey, jacygirl whats up

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Fantastic thread, this should have had WAY more attention!

Flagged, thanks for your info

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

That is scary and disgusting.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I'm glad you liked it, make sure you get off those meats and get lots of sun, absorb all those light codes with your melanin.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I find your continuous use of the word 'overstand' to be disturbing and makes it hard to take you seriously.
I am only able, with my limited intellect, to UNDERSTAND and possibly 'sidestand' your thread.

I just don't have the mental horsepower,time,nor inclination to 'Overstand' it.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yea, you're definitely cool.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Nope, not really.
I am actually a few IQ points above being declared mentally retarded.
If ony I overstood what you were saying I would be able to engauge in a mutually beneficial
dialogue with you but alas, the best I can do is sidestand and even then, I am only pretentending to sidestand
7/8 of the time.

Do you throughstand what I am saying?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I upside down stand what you are saying, Mr. Cool.

top topics

join