It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ascended Masters,What place will there be for defenders?

page: 3
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7
 




If there is nothing left to fight that would be true,but there always is.


Until you beat that idea, it will have a hold on you.


My fight is with my own mortality now I am soon to croak I have COPD and a 15 year expiration date.


There are miracles in this world my friend and it would be a real shame if you would just give up on yourself. If you have truly defended others then you will be rewarded. You can be certain of this.


I'll be taking a trip sooner rather then later.


One of many. With many trips already completed. Pray. Steer away from the new age nonsense and the alien hoaxes, they exist only to lead you astray. Never give up, pray, ask for wisdom and you will be granted it. Ask questions and they will be answered. But you must pray.




posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
90% of the new agers say we're killbots who will be left behind to satisfy our evil natures.


Those people are not representatives of spirituality and are wildly misguided. Disregard them.

The only ascended masters who will be defending the Earth are me and you, unfortunately. It is up to us to decide the fate of this planet, and we must do so wisely.


We are most certainly not alone and are definitely getting help from our galactic star families, The fate of this planet has already been decided and its nearing the time to reveal everything to the public. Now regarding the ascended masters...you guys got them ALL wrong. Haha they are here to help and to aid us in OUR ascension along with the Galactic Federation of Light



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel
 

I don't fear it ,its the ultimate vacation.I just hope there won't be much discomfort.



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well the so called new age mass ascension is just wishful thinking everyone ascends in their own time depending on their progress. Ascended masters are those who have progressed through the worlds of form after many incarnations and overcame all things so to speak in this world and do not have to incarnate again if they chose not to. They can materialize a body of need be, However some few do incarnate again the old fashioned way to help humanity. But if they do they still have to come up like the rest of us but remember who they are at some point. You do not lose the principles you have learned through the many incarnations you have so will be far advanced over the average person. However they can get lost for a few incarnations before they remember who they are so very few of them do it. They have been some of the great teachers of history like Buddha and Christ etc.

When you die you will go where you are most comfortable depending on your level of eternal progress and prepare for your next incarnation with the help of your soul or higher self. Usually you incarnate into similar circumstances for a few lives until you learn what it is your were supposed to learn by those circumstances or pay off karma you racked up in previous lives then you will incarnate into different circumstance to learn new things. Eventually you will learn what you need from the worlds of form and progress to a higher realm then this and sort of start all over there since you will be a newbie in that realm.

As for being a warrior it is just part of your learning. However we do rack up karma as we go through these incarnations and we have to pay for everything we do eventually good or bad. If you killed in self defense there is no bad karma, if you killed for other then self defense then you will have karma and your life will be taken similarly to what you did either in the same life or another to teach you that what you did was wrong and not to do it again. Some times it takes several times before we get it... Anyway I think you get the idea...


edit on 20-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
When you ascend, you will awaken to a floating city with crystal structures.
In the center of the city, there will be an ivory castle and a giant courtyard where there will be warriors and mages training. An aspect of valor and courage will present himself to you and ask if you would like to be a soldier in the Royal Guards of Light. Your duty will be to protect the ascended dimension from attacks by evil entities who wish to destroy the order of light.



Is that what you wanted to hear?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So a search for wisdom DENIED? It surely says something about the ascended masters and their selective processes on this forum.After all they sure do pipe up to warn all of us how bad we are and the imminent destruction we all face,I find it comforting the prognostications are limited to only certain sources and none of those spoke here.
More information....or I'm not worthy
edit on 21-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: completed my point



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing
 


I'm trying to detox my body, it's hard to afford all the different things I need considering my family got wiped out of Middle Class status while TPTB was pulling their puppet strings. I would really resent being here with the ones who didn't care or research when I did everything I could possibly do within the boundaries I was given. I don't even play video games anymore so that now I can spend time being a sponge and soaking up all the knowledge I possibly can. I've been meditating and working on my pineal gland as much as I can. Some of us have had 20-30 years to prepare while some like me are barely entering into the "it" phase of their life. I'm just turning 20 in about 8 days...I've only really known for about a year about all of this...No matter, if I am stuck here so be it. But this will be the last time!



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7
 


The difference here is that american soldiers are fighting a corporate war. Ignorance is not plea to prevent downfall.Repentance is key.Penance is key .Have you repented or undertaken penance?



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Well the so called new age mass ascension is just wishful thinking everyone ascends in their own time depending on their progress. Ascended masters are those who have progressed through the worlds of form after many incarnations and overcame all things so to speak in this world and do not have to incarnate again if they chose not to. They can materialize a body of need be, However some few do incarnate again the old fashioned way to help humanity. But if they do they still have to come up like the rest of us but remember who they are at some point. You do not lose the principles you have learned through the many incarnations you have so will be far advanced over the average person. However they can get lost for a few incarnations before they remember who they are so very few of them do it. They have been some of the great teachers of history like Buddha and Christ etc.

When you die you will go where you are most comfortable depending on your level of eternal progress and prepare for your next incarnation with the help of your soul or higher self. Usually you incarnate into similar circumstances for a few lives until you learn what it is your were supposed to learn by those circumstances or pay off karma you racked up in previous lives then you will incarnate into different circumstance to learn new things. Eventually you will learn what you need from the worlds of form and progress to a higher realm then this and sort of start all over there since you will be a newbie in that realm.

As for being a warrior it is just part of your learning. However we do rack up karma as we go through these incarnations and we have to pay for everything we do eventually good or bad. If you killed in self defense there is no bad karma, if you killed for other then self defense then you will have karma and your life will be taken similarly to what you did either in the same life or another to teach you that what you did was wrong and not to do it again. Some times it takes several times before we get it... Anyway I think you get the idea...


edit on 20-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)


I am not sure what the real plan is. Harvest or total enlightment. If it just was a harvest then I could have been done long ago and the waste of seed/angelic innocense would not have been needed. Not all tools know their purpose
and some changes are very small and mostly unnoticed. Most people are hidden in plain sight.

It think a little Phil Collins would be nice in this thread. Phil collins - In the air tonight
Phil collins - In the air tonight



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
So a search for wisdom DENIED? It surely says something about the ascended masters and their selective processes on this forum.After all they sure do pipe up to warn all of us how bad we are and the imminent destruction we all face,I find it comforting the prognostications are limited to only certain sources and none of those spoke here.
More information....or I'm not worthy
edit on 21-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: completed my point


Im sorry but I have no clue either way because I have not seen your life thread and previous lifes and I will not see It for as long as i live (or at least I think so). I do not know where the line is drawn. There is no reason to worry about it. What done is done. If you have something that is nagging your conciense then do your best to fix it. I belive you have all the time in existance to get it right. You go forward sometimes and become more enlightened sometimes and backwards sometimes. To tell you the thruth this life has probably been a backwards life for me. I was probably a better soul when I started my life on this planet than I am now. I hope we both have moved forward at least a little bit. We might be as old as the big bang. So what is a couple of thousand lifes in the big picture.


Do not care about what people who are caught up in duality views say. (New Agers who belive they are right and you are wrong). I wish you luck and try to enjoy the ride if you can and want to. Namaste Soulbrother.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My concern is how great sacrifices of life are so casually discarded as stupid or for nothing,due to dogmatic karmic wisdom,as it seems to be predominantly depicted.



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
My concern is how great sacrifices of life are so casually discarded as stupid or for nothing,due to dogmatic karmic wisdom,as it seems to be predominantly depicted.


Why don't you give us an example instead of of trying to demean anyone who does't see things the way you do? What the hell is "dogmatic karmic wisdom" anyway?...

In my opinion you're way to proud of your warrior status and identify with it way too much. In my opinion a true warrior is a very reluctant warrior who only goes to war in self defense of his way of life out of necessity. WE need warriors but today's warriors have been fed a line of crap that they are defending freedom and their country when in fact they are nothing but high power muscle for banksters politically connected corporate shills and politicians.

A true warrior IMO would have the courage to question why he is going to war Like General Smedlley Butler instead of falling back on the Nazi concentration camp guard "we we just follow orders" You are still responsible for whose orders you chose to follow and the actions you chose to take as a result. If you take an innocent life just following orders you are still responsible along with who gave the orders. Even Jesus taught the law of karma. What ever you send out will come back to you a hundred fold good or bad!

It's time Americans woke up to the lie that their military is fighting for freedom and stop praising and thanking them like it is true. You might say well its the peoples fault not the soldiers. It is both, both are responsible for their actions. If we had true warriors that refused to fight in unjust wars instead of mindless order takers we would not be in this mess.

You pride yourself on being a warrior with courage and toughness etc then show that courage and toughness by facing the truth and standing up for it like General Smedley Bulter did! Any fool can pick up a rifle and shoot someone it takes real courage to stand up for truth and risk the scorn of family friends and colleagues...




edit on 22-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


I have not demeaned anyone, I have asked for an exterior source for an answer to a nagging issue.I am a warrior so I am constantly seen as an aggressor in manner and speech,but these have not been expressed here, just a question for those connected to otherworld entities.
I am well aware of your opinion,it is not my place to tell you what is real, if you don't get it,I hope what I know is never learned by you.That would be one thing I fought for.I am not debating merits of soldiers,
American values or (gad I almost choke) politics.Neither of us will ever be able to convince the other on this level anyway.
Not to mention it is not I who is the subject but those who fight for a benevolent purpose.
Most texts are indeed biased against any violence so I would circumvent these by asking another,higher place about it,hence the Ascended Masters part.
I am quite well read in occult and new age books as are some of my friends.
edit on 22-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I have no illusions of my ego/self worth being superior enough to ascend,I am far too dark.But I do know I have a place.I am well read in many pantheons ,these usually are quite formulaic and thus are obvious.But I want to know from outside sources their information.As I said I am well read and can tell BS from what I know of a possiblilty.
I'm just curious to see if anyone on this board is really connected and has new information.
For what ever reason I appear to be dead psychicly.I have never seen any anomalous activity in my life so My search is instinctive not as part of a subjective effort.
edit on 19-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: Finished my point


There is a time for everything, make certain what you do is always for the right reasons and you will be fine. Killing does not make you dark, hatred of evil does not make you dark, doing it for the wrong reasons makes you dark, hating the good makes you dark.

Find the differences, and go from there.

There are no exterior sources, teachers choose their students, not the other way around, and very few know the truth, the rest are fakes and charlatans, seeking money and name when they do not know anything. Be careful of them.

there are reasons for this choosing. very important ones.

But I warn you, I am not new age, I follow a very old path.
edit on 22-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)


I want to tell you, as a beside, you are not dead psychically. You have only buried it because you needed to be as one with anger, rage and hatred
edit on 22-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by hawkiye
 


I have not demeaned anyone, I have asked for an exterior source for an answer to a nagging issue.I am a warrior so I am constantly seen as an aggressor in manner and speech,but these have not been expressed here, just a question for those connected to otherworld entities.
I am well aware of your opinion,it is not my place to tell you what is real, if you don't get it,I hope what I know is never learned by you.That would be one thing I fought for.I am not debating merits of soldiers,
American values or (gad I almost choke) politics.Neither of us will ever be able to convince the other on this level anyway.
Not to mention it is not I who is the subject but those who fight for a benevolent purpose.
Most texts are indeed biased against any violence so I would circumvent these by asking another,higher place about it,hence the Ascended Masters part.
I am quite well read in occult and new age books as are some of my friends.
edit on 22-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)


Fair enough however why do you assume you know what I have been through?

You'll not recognize any outside source as being the answer unless you are connected to your soul. As the saying goes the answers are within. However most people have no clue what that means. Connecting to soul is not some trick or technique it is mainly a matter of where you are in your progress and if you are ready. Until then you will never be sure. Most people who say they resonate within from something are using heightened emotion and not soul contact.

Also it goes in increments. You don't just wake up one day and you have soul contact and you know. But if you focus on it you may began to catch a glimps here and there. If you want something new that is not a reshash of the same old new age/occult clap trap you might try freeread.com...



posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7
 


Well,Here's what a remote viewer got in the communication when spoke to a person who is hell because he killed out of necessity:


29. Stella-5. Svetilo. Hell. Isolda

For some reason I felt deep pity for him. I knew absolutely nothing about him, and still I was almost sure that this man could not do anything truly bad. Well, he just could not! Stella, smiling, observed my thoughts which she obviously liked very much.

– All right! I agree. You’re right! – At last I honestly confessed, on seeing her satisfied little face.

– But you know nothing about him and the matter is not so simple with him. – Stella complacently pronounced, slyly smiling. – Please, tell her, Sad One...

The man cheerlessly smiled at us and quietly pronounced:

– I am here, because I killed... I killed many people – not for pleasure, but of necessity.

I was terribly disappointed – he killed! How could I be so foolish as to believe in him! But for some reason the slightest sense of rejection or hostility persistently failed to appear in me. I obviously liked the man and I could not do anything with it, no matter how hard I tried.

– Is it an identical guilt – to kill for pleasure or from necessity? – I asked. – Sometimes people don’t have a choice, do they? For example: when they have to defend themselves or others. I always admired heroes – warriors and knights. The latter I always adored. How is it possible to compare them to ordinary killers?

He gave me a long and sad look and then quietly answered:

– I don’t know, dear. The fact that I am here means that the guilt is identical. But judging on how I feel this guilt in my heart, it’s not. I never wished to kill, I simply protected my land; I was a hero there. And here it appeared that I just killed... Can it be fair, really? I think – not.

– So, you were a warrior? – I asked with hope. – But then, the difference should be huge – you protected your home, family and children! And you don’t look like a killer.

– Well, dear. None of us are truly as others see us; because they see only what they want to see or only what we want to show them. And as to the war, at first I thought the same way as you and even was proud of my deeds. And here it appears that there was nothing to be proud of. Murder is murder, and it’s not important the way it was accomplished.

– But this is wrong! – I was indignant. – How can a maniac-killer turn out to be the same as a hero?! It can not be; it must not be!

My whole self raged in indignation! But the man dolefully looked at me with his sad grey eyes in which I read understanding...

– Both a hero and killer take life. Probably, there are "extenuating circumstances", because a person who protects somebody else takes life being guided by a noble and just reason. But one way or another, they both have to pay for it... very bitterly, believe me.

– May I ask you, when did you live? – I asked, being slightly confused.
www.levashov.info...


Nature in event of killing views your repentance Now read the case of Harold a knight who killed others. Repentance and Penance are about giving positive lifeforce of your spirit,while regenerating it simultaneously.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB
 


Any contact with lethal violence casts a shadow on any good soul.When you have it in you to be that way it is a form of darkness.I knew this BEFORE I became a soldier.It is just what is in my nature to attack bullies whenever and where ever I could.Now I'm a bit to ill to put up an extended fight.I never fought with any hate but I was accomplished and happy with my place in it.I overcame and I gave as I could.My prisoners were all fed and well treated.I had no close combat all engagements were vehicular ...but I had to clear the area of enemy survivors who may attack.there were none.
I suppose that sounds evil to some.



posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by hawkiye
 


I have not demeaned anyone, I have asked for an exterior source for an answer to a nagging issue.I am a warrior so I am constantly seen as an aggressor in manner and speech,but these have not been expressed here, just a question for those connected to otherworld entities.
I am well aware of your opinion,it is not my place to tell you what is real, if you don't get it,I hope what I know is never learned by you.That would be one thing I fought for.I am not debating merits of soldiers,
American values or (gad I almost choke) politics.Neither of us will ever be able to convince the other on this level anyway.
Not to mention it is not I who is the subject but those who fight for a benevolent purpose.
Most texts are indeed biased against any violence so I would circumvent these by asking another,higher place about it,hence the Ascended Masters part.
I am quite well read in occult and new age books as are some of my friends.
edit on 22-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)


Fair enough however why do you assume you know what I have been through?

You'll not recognize any outside source as being the answer unless you are connected to your soul. As the saying goes the answers are within. However most people have no clue what that means. Connecting to soul is not some trick or technique it is mainly a matter of where you are in your progress and if you are ready. Until then you will never be sure. Most people who say they resonate within from something are using heightened emotion and not soul contact.

Also it goes in increments. You don't just wake up one day and you have soul contact and you know. But if you focus on it you may began to catch a glimps here and there. If you want something new that is not a reshash of the same old new age/occult clap trap you might try freeread.com...


That is not 100% true that it goes in increments.

There is the quick awakeening where you have a fear induced toped out Amagydala where the brain is pemanently changed and can never go back. The other way is the slow more controlled awakeening that takes longer time but is not so drastic.

I recommend all to go the slow road. The other road happens to people from my point of view who have an extreame need for release and they lose their ego/desires/mind temporarily. That level of need is probably unusual.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join