It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascended Masters,What place will there be for defenders?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I just saw my first thread claiming warriors who were protectors would have a different incarnation.So what is the deal?
90% of the new agers say we're killbots who will be left behind to satisfy our evil natures.Meaning to me:Screw you you destroyed your current incarnation by war and are lost because of it.You're not good enough to go.And they don't even think about all those dead who had their backs so they could think for themselves.
Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want to be ascended if it wasn't my place but what is my ascendance to be.Would enlightened master kindly settle my soul searing agony about this issue?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
90% of the new agers say we're killbots who will be left behind to satisfy our evil natures.

Those people are not representatives of spirituality and are wildly misguided. Disregard them.

The only ascended masters who will be defending the Earth are me and you, unfortunately. It is up to us to decide the fate of this planet, and we must do so wisely.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What??? shopping for cat food when all you have are dogs?
Well, it makes as much sense as all of the people who try to contmplate all of the godstuff and newage crap.
Live for today and let tomorrow worry about it'self.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Those New Agers are correct, only 15% are going to make it, you want to know why? BECAUSE you do not eat right, you do not go with the flow of NATURE. That's why.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"disregard them"
"live for today"
"you ain't doin' it right"
www.goodreads.com...

The Universe is the Practical Joke of the General
at the Expense of the Particular

edit on Sun May 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Make what?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks guys but I need channelers who often post on this board to respond.Since all beings including extraterrestrials have soldiers it is false to tell us we are condemned with those we fight for because we are tagged with their karma.I just want to see if there are any REAL enlightened people who know of what I speck, not someone who has read it from a text.
Valhalla,is a handy euphemism but it hardly describes what we become any more that Heaven describes accurately where every one goes.There is another world.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Thanks guys but I need channelers who often post on this board to respond.Since all beings including extraterrestrials have soldiers it is false to tell us we are condemned with those we fight for because we are tagged with their karma.I just want to see if there are any REAL enlightened people who know of what I speck, not someone who has read it from a text.
Valhalla,is a handy euphemism but it hardly describes what we become any more that Heaven describes accurately where every one goes.There is another world.

I'll tell you exactly what to expect.

You'll die, and when you do, you'll be confused as to what's next.
You'll be approached by someone who seems oddly familiar, and they will ask you "What do you wish to happen now?"
"I'm a warrior," you'll say, "Take me to my people. To where the warriors go."
"Right this way," will be the response.
From that point on, no one can tell you what lies ahead, but it will be a version of what you've always expected it would be - for better or worse. "Better" or "worse" will depend on who gets to you first as you orient yourself within the eternal realm. And good luck determining which is in store, as you're led off. Either way, you'll be convinced that you deserve it. That much I can tell you. After all, you've spent your whole corporeal life being programmed to believe completely in whatever fate you're presented with once you finally get to the eternal realm.

It takes an enormous amount of self discipline to dismiss perception once you've dropped the material body, and not many people even consider the possibility of the afterlife being largely based on illusion (in most cases). They've been taught that it's the material realm that is illusory, if they've been taught anything about the difference between the two realms at all. Enlightenment - as it's defined here - is a scam. The more "enlightened" you are, the more programmed you are to not resist when you get there. That's how they handle the "curious" ones that could become trouble for them. A few mystical communications and they have them all singing from the same hymnal in no time.

The real PTB have set up shop where they won't have their power yanked from them after a quick 50-70 years. Their agents have been programming herd people since there have been people to herd. No different there than it is here because everyone there came from here.

duh...
edit on 5/19/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So are you addressing the invisible college here? If so I doubt there would be any deviation if you were already a member.If you are owned by a given faction of rogue souls that would be differnt.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Your thoughts I have shared, and no, I don't follow any group other than being curious. I don't get what I seek from books either. So I will throw out what hints I have been given and these are from the others, formed in more than dreams, out of body events after me being awakened. To much to tell, so only the trend with no conclusions as only small parts come forth now and then, and unending story.

First I saw a future world minus most people, one of healing green. Then some months later my wife saw the same world in exact detail with many of us exiting from some large tunnel, this I did not see, but I did ask and I was told there was a lot of left over things since an event about 18 year before. Later, this last year, I was shown this tunnel and asked to lead a group into the new world and on the wall in large letters it said, "you are the worthy ones". My wife woke on morning and told me of us being with the others and seeing a new world of great beauty. I have dreamed of this on several occasions, those dreams that are more than dreams.

On a couple of more than dreams, I saw the earth being bombarded and was told there would be few safe havens and then was in a room with this being explained. This part I hope will not be of course.

I also on two occasions was warned to stay with the earth when in an OBE, one actually running into a matrix or barrier and last winter told not to try and leave the earth, but it would be ok to stay high.

On three occasions, I was shown the soul and damn important part of this complex situation we are in. Also my contacts generally are not wordy, just a short statement in a kindly way, almost reverent. On several happenings as many have already posted, I have gone through adjustments, downloads and such. Recently an ORB and then a being in our bedroom. My conclusion here, is a preparation and some of these have left us very fatigued, sore and feeling drugged, others with lost time and so forth. My wife and I are a team and my meeting her was several years before we finally met, but that is another story.

My conclusion here is we are in the midst of something, or a change and I only know it is more spiritual than not. Getting there is interesting but damn if I truly know the outcome. Know, I left out a lot of happening here. IF we ascend to another level, I also saw only good people while most never knew what was going on, we, they gathered at what was symbolize as a gate, all in good humor. I was also told that I would be returning to my real body soon. So I still wonder if these bodies make it, but I doubt it. Have to stop, as my mind is going into a twist.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have no illusions of my ego/self worth being superior enough to ascend,I am far too dark.But I do know I have a place.I am well read in many pantheons ,these usually are quite formulaic and thus are obvious.But I want to know from outside sources their information.As I said I am well read and can tell BS from what I know of a possiblilty.
I'm just curious to see if anyone on this board is really connected and has new information.
For what ever reason I appear to be dead psychicly.I have never seen any anomalous activity in my life so My search is instinctive not as part of a subjective effort.
edit on 19-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: Finished my point

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

No one is far to dark my friend.

All energy is one.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
When you die your soul will ascend to it's alloted/suitable place
Nothing on Earth can change that only you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FRATERPERDURABO

You gonna cite A. Crowley for your post content?

When quoting passages written by Other people you need to provide a source.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

You are already home. Where do you think you are going?
The asended masters have not gone anywhere. They have just asended the conditioned mind. They see the conditioned mind for what it is, they observe it. They have overcome the world by seeing that the mind is the world, the world is no more than an idea and the asended masters know this.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by artistpoet

You are already home. Where do you think you are going?
The asended masters have not gone anywhere. They have just asended the conditioned mind. They see the conditioned mind for what it is, they observe it. They have overcome the world by seeing that the mind is the world, the world is no more than an idea and the asended masters know this.

When they are dead they know this?

As they lay rotting in the ground, they are aware of this?

How can a mind be conditioned or unconditioned when being eaten by worms?
edit on 5/20/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

They can be neither dead nor alive. Asended masters know there is no death and there is no life, they are beyond both.
Mind and worms are appearances that cannot appear without the seer and knower.
The seer and knower is primary.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

So what state does consciousness reside?

Neither?

Both?

Lemme guess, consciousness neither is nor isn't...

Too zen for me before coffee this morning.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So what state does consciousness reside?

Neither?

Both?

Lemme guess, consciousness neither is nor isn't...

Too zen for me before coffee this morning.

Consciousness is when there is awareness of awareness. One can only be aware that one is, when there is an appearance of some kind. In deep sleep there is no awareness of being aware, there is nothing to be aware of so you don't know you exist. In fact you don't exist ever, you think you do because images are seen.
You are not a thing of substance. You are just seeing, hearing, tasting, touching and smelling. The whole of existence is made of that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Ok Zhuang Tzu

I shouldn't have even replied to this thread beyond pointing out the one posters' plagiarism.

Not feeling all that philosophical this morning.

Besides this:

The whole of existence is made of that.

Pure thought requires none of those five senses you listed.

edit on 5/20/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join